• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

NVwfAH7.png

Amongusgaming8456
BRUH, what is that name? HAHA:ROFLMAO:

HjCl9KY.png

This just in: Existence Erasure now scales you up to high outerversal. Who would've thought?
wanna hear worst? a guy on youtube called gogeta the destroyer made alien x tier 0 simply because of "omniverse" and thus the second strongest is all of fiction, the worst part? i believed in him for a while, true shame for me

That's just them manipulating time. Destroying the sword that Kratos used to kill Ares, allowing Ares to kill Kratos, and Kratos ceases to be

Some guy is trying to tell me that Galactus is outerversal because he has no dimension (which is completely false.)
The obsession for neuron activation with high tier numbers to wank your favorite character is unreal I swear

Thinking back on this, with existence erasure on the Alien X post, wouldn't it technically not be achieved yet, as it states that he could "one day" wipe out all of existence, implying that he hasn't gotten that power, yet?
I know Alien X has Reality Warping, but this could be more just of a brute-force power reference of destroying everything and leaving no remains behind.

the statement is "he could wish everything out of existance" so together with the statement in the forge of creation "if they blink were gone" it was classified as hax, while on the topic, i wish yggdrasil stayed 2-A or low 1-C so that i could make alien x fight it, my guy punching a goddamn tree

the statement is "he could wish everything out of existance" so together with the statement in the forge of creation "if they blink were gone" it was classified as hax, while on the topic, i wish yggdrasil stayed 2-A or low 1-C so that i could make alien x fight it, my guy punching a goddamn tree
Yggdrasil at it's peak with 1-C. Rest in peace 1-C Yggdrasil. May you come back one day if the developers come out of their hiding hole and explain the card games.

Guys, I have some questions.

Since Kratos says that Atreus Is also "mortal" in the end of Gow4 does this make Atreus 2/4 Jötun, 1/4 God and 1/4 human?

Also, do you scale normal Valkyrias above Baldur?

How do you currently scale Atreus?

Guys, I have some questions.

Since Kratos says that Atreus Is also "mortal" in the end of Gow4 does this make Atreus 2/4 Jötun, 1/4 God and 1/4 human?
Yes. Given that Kratos is effectively a demigod (Half-human, half-god), Atreus is half-Giant, 1/4 God and 1/4 Human.

Also, do you scale normal Valkyrias above Baldur?
Yes.

How do you currently scale Atreus?
Post-Godhood realization would be At most 2-C in base, flat-out 2-C in Bear form. Not sure about Wolf Form TBF.

Post-Godhood realization would be At most 2-C in base, flat-out 2-C in Bear form. Not sure about Wolf Form TBF.
all instances of him harming someone on that ballpark that i remember are with his bow, does he harm someone without his bow? legitimate question for i don't remember

all instances of him harming someone on that ballpark that i remember are with his bow, does he harm someone without his bow? legitimate question for i don't remember
Yeah, Baldur and Odin come to mind, Atreus roundhoused Baldur and straight-up punched Odin in the face, Freya then assisted him in giving a roundabout swinging kick.

Ah yes, the good old "ancient people didn't have adequate knowledge to know the true size of the universe" argument trying to conflate with a fantasy series made by developers in the 21st century who have no reason to pursue historical accuracy with video games built clearly to provide an escape from reality. Like @Aetheric Pariah himself would say, I HAVE SEEN IT ALL, FOLKS.
Universe is literally considered infinite afaik in real myth, so uhhhhh

I also find it funny that the dude ignores the other tweet that Cory makes after that WoG tweet that the dude put in his Google Docs.

latest

I will somehow find a way to give this to Maulsmacker , aka the madlad who drops 30,000 word posts on random threads , lets see what happens to this in a week

Yes. Given that Kratos is effectively a demigod (Half-human, half-god), Atreus is half-Giant, 1/4 God and 1/4 Human.

Yes.

Makes Sense. Since Giants are neither gods neither mortals this means he's 1/4 human Indeed. So this means that his daughter, who will be the new Hel will be 3/4 jötun, and 0.5/4 human 0.5/4 God.

So the scaling Is Baldur < Valkyrie < Sigrun >=< Bjorn Atreus.

I see.

Yeah, Baldur and Odin come to mind, Atreus roundhoused Baldur and straight-up punched Odin in the face, Freya then assisted him in giving a roundabout swinging kick.
Atreus seem to be lacking lifting strength (can't lift alone rocks and needs the help of Angerboda, cannot lift Thrud's sword, cannot move that chunk that Thrud moved), while his striking Is pretty good when he's uses kicks (hurts Baldur), and his bow at close-range (while he has an anti-feat with that punch not opening the chest, but It was mostly a gag).
His durability in base was already High in Gow4, Atreus could withstand (even though he struggled) a punch from Baldur, and Baldur with his punches was throwing around Jormugandr and also damaging Kratos. So the boy deserves his credit.

I dunno how to scale his Wolf form either, but honestly I prefer his Wolf form over the Bear One, his Wolf state has a more personal design, thanks to his color and It also reminds me of Twilight princess Link lol.
His Bear form is anonymous, same would have been If his Wolf form was like grey color.

Last edited:
Atreus seem to be lacking lifting strength (can't lift alone rocks and needs the help of Angerboda, cannot lift Thrud's sword, cannot move that chunk that Thrud moved), while his striking Is pretty good when he's uses kicks (hurts Baldur), and his bow at close-range (while he has an anti-feat with that punch not opening the chest, but It was mostly a gag).
Ye, his LS seems to suffer the most, mostly alleviated in Bjorn form.

Back