• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

wait a sec, could hades has law manip ?? because the fire horse chariot of helios does not allowed to exist in underword and simply disappeared...

Last edited:
Well it is kind of vague, it is said that they are not welcome there not that they can't exist. As they are beings of light.
hmmm yeah, but i guess the helios' light itself has some kind of resistance ? able to bypass that "not welcome" thing" in underworld ?

hmmm yeah, but i guess the helios' light itself has some kind of resistance ? able to bypass that "not welcome" thing" in underworld ?
I guess. He also fought in Tartarus against the Titans in the Great War. Altough you could argue those "laws" weren't even put there at that time.

Altough what this "not welcome" thing means in the first place is debateable.

Last edited:
7057525f-b769-441b-b272-282b4331db81

So according to concept art description, the furies tortured kratos until he turned like this. But don't worry Kratos has regeneration.....
Demigod Kratos doesn't have regen. Only his God of War and Norse selves do.

Atlas should probably just straight up get immeasurable lifting strength since he's stated by word of god to hold up the Greek World and is explicitly mentioned to mean everything under the greek pantheon.

"They created the Greek world. The Norse world was created by the Norse gods. Atlas holds up the Greek world as well."
Yeah that's part of the Tier 2 upgrade.

Not only that, this is the following conversation right after:

"TheAchievest: Alright, by world do you mean just Greece or the universe in Greek Mythology? That’s where I’m lost. Also would you say Kratos could kill a Primordial? Considering he killed gods and titans? Also are the Primordials and the Gods and Titans just as strong as one another? Thanks."

"Bruno: Yes everything related to the greek world falls under the greek pantheon and creation stories. Everything is based on geography, this is how all mythologies can coexist in one world. Kratos might be able to kill a primordial but we may never know."

By "world" here Bruno explicitly refers to the entire Pantheon itself, not just the Mortal World. As if that wasn't enough, refer to this as to how he said that the Primordials created the Greek World. There was no Mortal World back then. Just an empty void, Chaos herself. Which basically confirms that when he's talking about the Greek World he's not just talking about the flat mortal plain, but rather EVERYTHING ELSE that exists in it.

Yea Bruno (and all the devs who gave WoG) are pretty strict when it comes to referring to what cosmology terms in God of War mean. If he meant to say Atlas just held the Greek planet or cosmos he would've said "Atlas holds up the Greek planet/universe" not say the Greek world aka the entirety of the Greek pantheon.

I am assuming the CRT is also waiting for Ragnarok to release since that could add and change a lot of things.
Nah, the Tier 2 CRT is not reliant on Ragnarok. But I doubt we'd be able to finish before then. There is a massive reservoir of untapped potential within all the other novels, guidebooks, art books that we haven't even accessed yet.

Nothing much to calc there, creating a dimension with a star in the sky is High 4-C.
When did they do this? I do recall Sparta, and the moon in the background tho.
Nah, the Tier 2 CRT is not reliant on Ragnarok. But I doubt we'd be able
But Ragnarok would help, especially as the Norse Gods and the Greek gods seem to be on par with each other, and we're still questioning that world tree business

Nah, the Tier 2 CRT is not reliant on Ragnarok. But I doubt we'd be able to finish before then. There is a massive reservoir of untapped potential within all the other novels, guidebooks, art books that we haven't even accessed yet.
Well i know 2-C revisions aren't reliant on Ragnarok but if GoW Ragnarok has a crazy feat like destroying Yggdrasil it would make the 2-C revision kind of pointless.

Now that you mention art books. I always wanted to get my hands on that GoW III art book.

Now that you mention art books. I always wanted to get my hands on that GoW III art book.
I believe it's called the GOW3 Ultimate Edition Strategy Guide. Will cost you a pretty penny on ebay and amazon (50-70 bucks I think?) so be prepared to pay up.

I think I'll tackle the books at a later date.

I think Odin is gonna do something to cause war between multiple pantheons and somehow paint Kratos as the culprit which will lead to Kratos and possibly Atreus being forced to travel to other pantheons

I believe it's called the GOW3 Ultimate Edition Strategy Guide. Will cost you a pretty penny on ebay and amazon (50-70 bucks I think?) so be prepared to pay up.

I think I'll tackle the books at a later date.
He was referring to the Art Book, I think.

Having read the entire GoW: Ultimate Edition Strategy Guide, I can't think of anything noteworthy to add.

Would Aegean get his own profile, because he is apparently as strong or even stronger than Atlas, plus does Ascension Kratos scale to any of that or would he not since he doesn't truly fight him one on one?

Would Aegean get his own profile, because he is apparently as strong or even stronger than Atlas, plus does Ascension Kratos scale to any of that or would he not since he doesn't truly fight him one on one?
Furies shoud also somewhat scale to Aegean if i am not mistaken. Altough wouldn't that kind of break the scaling chain.

Furies shoud also somewhat scale to Aegean if i am not mistaken. Altough wouldn't that kind of break the scaling chain.
That's what I was wondering, although you could argue that the Furies only scale together and not separately, so it doesn't break the scaling chain as bad as it could have, plus they may not be stronger since we just see them use the goop to hold Aegean instead of fighting him straight up, since said goop can hold Kratos too, but I'm not sure completely.

im still wondering why the furies are very big in GoW ascension opening, compared to in the game appearances....

Back