• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

No it can't. Once the heart completely stops defibrillator can't do shit.
Not sure where you heard that tbh

Defibrillators are devices that send an electric pulse or shock to the heart to restore a normal heartbeat. They are used to prevent or correct an arrhythmia, an uneven heartbeat that is too slow or too fast. If the heart suddenly stops, defibrillators can also help it beat again.

Not sure where you heard that tbh

Defibrillators are devices that send an electric pulse or shock to the heart to restore a normal heartbeat. They are used to prevent or correct an arrhythmia, an uneven heartbeat that is too slow or too fast. If the heart suddenly stops, defibrillators can also help it beat again.
Not if the person is completely dead, if that was the case we could resurrected all dead people lol

Yes. And thor also didn't show any other resurrection feats besides this one, he could easily resurrected his sons but he didn't because he can't.
My guy, defibrillation isnt saving you from an axe to the face or a knife to the jugular

Have some common sense here

My guy, defibrillation isnt saving you from an axe to the face or a knife to the jugular

Have some common sense here
You also can't defibrillate from a punch to the face. So now you are either saying thor has resurrection (which i debunked) or making stuff up.

Why are we discussing this as though we don't get an outright second fight that was no holds barred? Which Kratos won soundly?

Even if we entertain the theory that Kratos was weaker than Thor (asinine as it is), both were holding back. Thor wasn't allowed to kill Kratos and the latter was berated several times by the former for holding back. The one time he didn't in that fight he knocked a tooth outta Thor with one blow. So they're still in the same scaling anyway.

Also Weekly, no one here gives a rat's ass what characters you want to scale via "But God of War has it". Like, go for it if ya want but don't use the verse in a whataboutism that I know is coming.

That defibrillator discussion is in a league of its own honestly.

Why are we discussing this as though we don't get an outright second fight that was no holds barred? Which Kratos won soundly?

Even if we entertain the theory that Kratos was weaker than Thor (asinine as it is), both were holding back. Thor wasn't allowed to kill Kratos and the latter was berated several times by the former for holding back. The one time he didn't in that fight he knocked a tooth outta Thor with one blow. So they're still in the same scaling anyway.

Also Weekly, no one here gives a rat's ass what characters you want to scale via "But God of War has it". Like, go for it if ya want but don't use the verse in a whataboutism that I know is coming.

Can't believe my odin roast wish made real

Ive watched the game played by Jacksepticeye and Critikal as well as played and beaten the game myself, i am well aware of the context of the fights
Then how the hell can you say Kratos doesn't scale to Thor if you've played the game? I've watched the boss fights myself and there is literally a Journal Entry with Kratos stating that Thor's blows were as heavy as he had ever felt, literally putting him up for Greek backscaling in terms of physicals at the bare minimum.

If anything, Thor should be the one who downscales slightly from Kratos's peak which he wasn't even activating BTW.

Damn bro you literally blitzed me.

Honestly that's just an Intelligence feat for Thor, him knowing that kind of medical resuscitation implies he's not as dumb as we make it out to be.

You're ******* telling me.

And remember, this is still not Kratos at his peak, Thor constantly mocks him for not giving it his all.
I mean the 2nd fight says it all. Kratos literally beats Thor 1v1 while still holding back without much problem.

And when he does give into his rage for a momment the difference in strenght is staggering as shown at the end of the 1st fight.

Apparently it can given Kratos can take more powerful strikes when the two of them get serious in their second fight without dying, either that or it's PIS that he got killed by that one strike since the second fight shows that he can take more serious blows.
The two are evenly matched, while Kratos is all the more holding back. One wrong mistake means the death of either combatant. Kratos held back, and that was his mistake, so he fell until Thor revived him with CPR.

Only person in the world that sees Kratos beating Thor in a fight and says "Nah bro Thor could one shot him, Kratos is fodder can't scale"

Like, even if Thor is stronger it's not to the point that Kratos doesn't scale, he straight up beat Thor in their second bout and matched many of his blows and he wasn't using any super powerful hax or whatever to do it.
100% this. I watched both fights multiple times and even played the first fight on GMGOW. Thor berates Kratos for holding back too much and not even using the Blades of Chaos against him.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ragnarok - Consul
Consul's Journal
A magically sealed journal found in the Elven Forbidden Sanctum. Beyla and Byggvir requested the retrieval of any information that may aid in repairing relations between the Light and Dark elves. Bring it to the Dwarves so they can unseal it without damaging it.Found in the Elven Sanctum in The Forbidden Sands.

Because in their major battles Thor while holding back curbstomped Kratos, breaking his shield and killing him in the process,
Because Kratos made the mistake of holding back the fight. Once he let loose tho, that quickly changed.

beat him while both were fighting seriously, and KRatos effectively had to talk no jutsu him to end both fights
LMFAO where? We saw very different fights then. Kratos literally took a bloodlusted hit to the face from Thor's hammer and literally stood there as if nothing harmed him, after Kratos slams him down, Thor literally asks Kratos what the hell he is waiting for, knowing that he had been beaten. That's not Kratos talk-no-jutsu'ing him at all. Thor was literally gasping for breath after this while Kratos wasn't even bothered that much. If you watched the previous two QTE's you'd know this.

Back