• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War (2018) General Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I understand your opinion, and to an extent agree, but this wiki probably won't give him that speed unless it is shown, but it would be cool if they did.

God of War Hercules never held the world up.

Atlas is chained to position, unlike the myths.

This wiki need to make a revision in some rules in my opinion, just because Kratos changed mythology does not mean he had a downgrade from Relativistic+ (At least) to Hypersonic+

Herc is still that strong through scaling to Kratos though, since GoW 3 Kratos is way stronger than GoW 2 Kratos, and is someone ever going to change Kratos's lifting strength to at least E likely higher? I know it isn't important, but it bothers me that his profile has him weaker than literally all the guys he has overpowered.

Atlas and Persefone << Kratos Chains Of Olimpos << Kratos Gow 2 << Kratos Gow 3 << Kratos Hope Power...

In that logic, Kratos is MUUUUCCCHHHH high than Multi-Continental...

Egarroyo0330 said:
Herc is still that strong through scaling to Kratos though, since GoW 3 Kratos is way stronger than GoW 2 Kratos, and is someone ever going to change Kratos's lifting strength to at least E likely higher? I know it isn't important, but it bothers me that his profile has him weaker than literally all the guys he has overpowered.
You should probably ask Antvasima to unlock Kratos' profile, I made a thread to update his lifting strength (Because it bothers me too) but it was ignored, I even asked Kepekley about that but he didn't read my message.

Kratos need a massive revision, and i agree with World Serpent in at least, Multi-Continental, someone already could create a profile for her...

Wtfsen said:
Kratos need a massive revision, and i agree with World Serpent in at least, Multi-Continental, someone already could create a profile for her...
you must be new here

Andika CL atmadja said:
Wtfsen said:
The World Serpent is Multi-Continental just for presence (Your size)...
He spands for ALL Midgard, around the world...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzEoDPdprdQ (0:22)

And was confirmed for the Creator, Midfard is the planet Earth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQEobiDrJ8A&feature=youtu.be&t=36m32s
what about Thor vs world serpent ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FikQCD1sTx4&t=5012s

I think Gods in Gow Should be very superior to Multi-Continental, that is why i said "at least" in multi-continental level, in the Códice has made Star Buster level feats, But it needs to be analyzed first, so i think we need up World Serpent for Multi-Continental at least, for a while...

World serpent can become more big since giants can shapeshift according to cory barlog, He also said Thamur when he is alive is bigger than cronos. But when he died he is small than cronos but not much.

I do not really like quotes out of the game, especially for non-physical media (mainly because it can be a Massive Troll, as happened in DMC on Mundus to create a universe), but this time it seems acceptable, even because it does not make a difference , independent of the expression, the serpent is wide enough to find the whole planet ...

https://imgur.com/a/MrIZN Look near the end of the album, and it talks about how realm tears are tears in the fabric of reality, and talks about how Kratos can close them with his bare hands. It also talks about how even Revenents can move through sheets of reality and how being shot anchors them in the real world for a time.

No just statements, friend, what was said actually happened (And the circumstances were confirmed by the author)...

It was also said in game that Cronus has killed his father in his sleep, which would put him at 3-A tier, but he havent showed anything close to that feat in game during fights. I could agree with Making World Serpent High 6-C due to him and Thor clashing (being almost equal in power, and Thor being stronger than Baldur, who was able to hurt Kratos) but nothing higher due to Baldur being able to hurt World Serpent.

Baldur hurting Jormungandr is an obvious outlier. Thor and Jormungandr will be upgraded to High 6-A later. Not sure if Kratos fully scales or not.

Meshifuari Arimota said:
It was also said in game that Cronus has killed his father in his sleep, which would put him at 3-A tier, but he havent showed anything close to that feat in game during fights.
I could agree with Making World Serpent High 6-C due to him and Thor clashing (being almost equal in power, and Thor being stronger than Baldur, who was able to hurt Kratos) but nothing higher due to Baldur being able to hurt World Serpent.
"killed his father in sleep" ? stated where ?

World serpent and Thor clashing is low 2-C so far.

@Kepekley

Does this mean the game Jormungandr can't be comparable to the myth version at Moo level in terms of the sheer size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back