• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War (2018) General Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firestorm808 said:
With the new God of War game and Norse Mythology used in the literal sense, does this mean the Greek Pantheon will be getting an upgrade?
In Seth's recent video, he bring up some interesting points, but I would like to know if the true mythology is what the developers and writers intended.

How Strong Is Kratos? (God of War)
How Strong Is Kratos? (God of War)
never saw this video hmm interesting

I mean I don't think it's been addressed yet that he killed Thanatos which should be among the 3-A primordials so there is that

Aizenishere said:
I mean I don't think it's been addressed yet that he killed Thanatos which should be among the 3-A primordials so there is that

Kratos has many 3-A feat in old games. But you know those are not accepted due to rules on this wiki such as jumping from 6-A to 3-A is too much.

6-A to 3-A is too much? We have characters in this wiki getting literally infinitely stronger because the plot demanded.

Aizenishere said:
6-A to 3-A is too much? We have characters in this wiki getting literally infinitely stronger because the plot demanded.
Actually most of feats are from the lore. Maybe if it has in-game feat. Tier 3-A would be accepted

@Andika

He does have one in game.. killing Thanatos. The problem is Thanatos is seen as 6-A for some reason. His parents and siblings are among the 3-As but he isn't. When I asked Kep he brought up Morpheus and thought they were both children of Nyx. Which isn't the case Morpheus is not only not Nyx child but is a part of the generation after Thanatos's generation.

What's not to be sure about? "Mom, dad and my siblings shit galaxies.. but I shit out Canada on the reg."

What universal feat does the new game have? The only thing I remember worth note is the splinter in the tree as a result of the battle

Aizenishere said:
What's not to be sure about? "Mom, dad and my siblings shit galaxies.. but I shit out Canada on the reg."
What universal feat does the new game have? The only thing I remember worth note is the splinter in the tree as a result of the battle

Ymir created everything and odin killed him

He created the Ground, the Sun or Sunlight (technically the former if it's both), the Wind, and life forms. And then Odin shaped his corpse into what Midgard is.

Aizenishere said:
@Andika
Elaborate on "everything" please. Does that like.. include the tree that holds all reality together?
He made everything in the universe from a primordial void of nothingness. I am not sure about the tree. Additional feat is needed.

ByAsura said:
I think it's stated that the Yggdrasil (or something) touched the Void and created the realms and him and the realms in the process, and he created the matter in Midgard.
it doesn't stated anywhere.

You mean Ymir formed from mystic life blood in void

Firstly, that part about the Yggdrasil was a typo, i meant fire and ice. I just had a bit of a blank there.

Secondly, the fire melted the ice and turned it into the blood.

Third, what i meant to say is his corpse was shaped into Midgard.

Lastly, i was wrong about the realm thing, i misremembered there.

WeeklyBattles said:
I can make Atreus when I get home from work
Just dont high-ball him too much ;v

In before... Atreus is Tier-0... because, he's based on Cory Barlog's son... So he can easily erase or change entire franchise, just by asking his dad in real life :v

Didn't a guy's rage, which later became a Draugr, go toe to toe with a Valkyrie? Or was the Valkyrie holding back?

Oh, think you can calc Hrezlyr's rock destroying feats? Theyre way too low to matter for Kratos but it would be a good feat for Atreus who can harm it.

ByAsura said:
Didn't a guy's rage, which later became a Draugr, go toe to toe with a Valkyrie? Or was the Valkyrie holding back?
that is the reason why he become a draugr, tried to fought Valkyrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back