• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War (2018) General Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been waiting for Gods to become better beings in Jötunheimr... How long they've been waiting ? A long... time... Maybe they runned out of food/water or maybe even Faye killed them, prior to some arguments conflict (Loki has mentioned that Giants and his mother has been arguing)...

WHAT IF They never wanted to let her leave Jötunheimr, but she had to leave in order to fulfill the prophecy? There's so many things that they can go with... It's interesting which route they will choose tho...

Pretty sure it was said that Thor and Odin nearly killed them all. How they ended up dead in Jötunheim will probably be explained in the future.

Meshifuari Arimota said:
They've been waiting for Gods to become better beings in Jötunheimr... How long they've been waiting ? A long... time... Maybe they runned out of food/water or maybe even Faye killed them, prior to some arguments conflict (Loki has mentioned that Giants and his mother has been arguing)...
They weren't waiting, where did you get that info from? They didn't want anything to do with the gods and didn't want the gods reaching their realm because Thor and Odin were straight up slaughtering them one after the other. Faye wouldn't kill her own people and how would they run out of food and water in the realm that they've lived in longer than coming to Midgard.

Kadmus Prime said:
They weren't waiting, where did you get that info from? They didn't want anything to do with the gods and didn't want the gods reaching their realm because Thor and Odin were straight up slaughtering them one after the other. Faye wouldn't kill her own people and how would they run out of food and water in the realm that they've lived in longer than coming to Midgard.
When you check out the room in Jötunheimr you'll get this...

Bez tytułu

There are rules that indicate what is considered cloud to ground lightning, but I don't remember what they are, but Thor defintely has cloud to ground since we see it come directly from the sky.

With the new God of War game and Norse Mythology used in the literal sense, does this mean the Greek Pantheon will be getting an upgrade?

In Seth's recent video, he bring up some interesting points, but I would like to know if the true mythology is what the developers and writers intended.

How Strong Is Kratos? (God of War)
How Strong Is Kratos? (God of War)

If we are to discuss said video, I ask that we stick to the actual arguments made and not his character.

Seth consulted a friend of mine who apparently linked my old posts here to him in order to make that video, or so I've been told.

Wait is Kratos going to be upgraded to 3-A or 2-C, because of that video? Seems odd if the lore was already spread out...and he wasn't already 3-A, but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back