• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is still the problem of speed not being equalized when it should be though. The person who originally posted this matchup needs to clarify what's going on in that regard.

How do you think Kratos would do against Inhale? The lifting strength being so low for some reason doesn't mean that Kirby has to beat Kratos' lifting strength. It means that Inhale can only pick up something from far if it isn't too heavy. I'm pretty sure speed is what needs to be used against Inhale by targets in order to avoid it. Otherwise, Kratos needs to have a way around battlefield removal, transmutation, and absorption all at the same time, because of how Inhale is revealed to work during Kirby Squeak Squad.

How do you think Kratos would do against Inhale? The lifting strength being so low for some reason doesn't mean that Kirby has to beat Kratos' lifting strength. It means that Inhale can only pick up something from far if it isn't too heavy. I'm pretty sure speed is what needs to be used against Inhale by targets in order to avoid it. Otherwise, Kratos needs to have a way around battlefield removal, transmutation, and absorption all at the same time, because of how Inhale is revealed to work during Kirby Squeak Squad.
He has resistance to Transmutation and Absorption via resisting Arms of Hades, and as for BFR, he has the Claws of Hades and Barbarian Hammer to use portals, and his GoW powers that allow him to teleport at will or create portals.

There is still the problem of speed not being equalized when it should be though. The person who originally posted this matchup needs to clarify what's going on in that regard.
I think you should just assume it in most matches.
He can just brace himself or use his chains to do that. He resists both of those hax as well. Like, he has Telekinesis, he can just use that to keep himself in place.

He has resistance to Transmutation and Absorption via resisting Arms of Hades, and as for BFR, he has the Claws of Hades and Barbarian Hammer to use portals, and his GoW powers that allow him to teleport at will or create portals.
I couldn't find a resistance to transmutation in any of the key distinctions. Does it come with a different resistance?
Also speed is already equal.
I think the second message added that recently. It's probably fine since it seemed like everyone assumed speed was equal anyway. Thanks for pointing that out.
I think you should just assume it in most matches.
That would be a bad habit.
He can just brace himself or use his chains to do that. He resists both of those hax as well. Like, he has Telekinesis, he can just use that to keep himself in place.
It's possible, but Inhale is quick and is usually what Kirby uses first, so Kratos would need to act in time. I see he has some abilities that can help him, so maybe he could do it. Also, Standard Battle Assumptions put the two combatants kilometers apart, so it seems that Kratos has an advantage in this case, since Kirby doesn't specialize in independently attacking at a long range aside from Friend Heart which doesn't work.

I couldn't find a resistance to transmutation in any of the key distinctions. Does it come with a different resistance?
It comes with Arms of Hades resistance. Those turn people into souls of the damned and works down to the soul (duh).
I think the second message added that recently. It's probably fine since it seemed like everyone assumed speed was equal anyway. Thanks for pointing that out.

That would be a bad habit.
Yeah but if you see a discussion go on for this long and the speed gap is infinite, you can just assume it.
It's possible, but Inhale is quick and is usually what Kirby uses first, so Kratos would need to act in time. I see he has some abilities that can help him, so maybe he could do it. Also, Standard Battle Assumptions put the two combatants kilometers apart, so it seems that Kratos has an advantage in this case, since Kirby doesn't specialize in independently attacking at a long range aside from Friend Heart which doesn't work.
There's also Kratos having instinctive reaction to help him.

No, it comes with the same thing, Arms of Hades Resistance. It's in his Demigod key, but GoW Kratos has all of his Demigod Resistances dialed up to 11.

It comes with Arms of Hades resistance. Those turn people into souls of the damned and works down to the soul (duh).
Oh, I missed the part where it listed transmutation. I found it now. Thanks.
Yeah but if you see a discussion go on for this long and the speed gap is infinite, you can just assume it.
It's still important for the person who made the matchup to clarify that speed is equalized so that it can be confirmed that people aren't mistaken. It's confirmed now so this isn't important to discuss anymore.
There's also Kratos having instinctive reaction to help him.
That's one of the abilities I had in mind. Kratos would survive Inhale anyway like you explained.

Can you imagine Kratos' expectation just before fighting this legendary hero whose referred to as both a warrior and demon only to see a 8 inch pink blob...

That's actually just as powerful as the legends say, the reaction alone would be godly.

Also thanks @Noneless21 for that pfp change. I always needed another sleep paralysis demon.
We all should make our pfp like mine

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand grace is over.

I just need the profiles unlocked and we can be on our merry way.

4Ud3sVf.jpg
I'm going to assume Kratos obviously is immune to transmutation but I'm still gonna pretend Kirby can swallow him and do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back