• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can sense energy and powers in a very info analysis way.

So from start he knows Kirby is dangerous, so he will be evasive and open with ranged hax.

Voting Kratos. He isn't likely to risk things with an unknown and his senses would tell him the degree of threat he's facing, making use his more ranged abilities to start with.

before vote,I want to ask that does both have 4-D hax ?
Kratos is kinda obvious. I just looked into Kirby and it did show his abilties working on probably on 2-C entities (Purification against Void Termina for example; he's probably the strongest of the foes Kirby faced).

Kratos is kinda obvious. I just looked into Kirby and it did show his abilties working on probably on 2-C entities (Purification against Void Termina for example; he's probably the strongest of the foes Kirby faced).
Is Void Termina a higher-dimensional being?

use hax on a 2-C entities isn't the feat to get 4-D hax you know :v,except he being prove to be a higher dimensional one,and kirby affect him

No one wrote that speed is equalized, and the characters don't have the same speed tiers. A mistake was made.
Kirby starts with Friend Hearts or Absorption, I'm pretty sure Kratos has Resistance to the former but not the latter
How potent is Kratos' resistance to supernatural mental influences? Kirby's Friend Heart can override Void Termina's corruption, and Void Termina is the most dangerous Dark Matter, so his corruption should be stronger than the corruption of lesser Dark Matter characters, who were able to use their influence on six planets across at least a solar system during Kirby⁶⁴: The Crystal Shards. The VS Battles Wiki regards the influence as across a multi-galactic distance because of the galaxies seen in outer space, according to Dark Matter's profile. On that same profile, it described how Dark Matter's influence likely affects spiritual and inorganic characters that inhabit locations in Kirby's series. If Kratos' resistance to mind abilities hasn't been shown to work against such an extreme potency, then Kirby can simply win immediately with Friend Heart despite Kratos' resistance.

No one wrote that speed is equalized, and the characters don't have the same speed tiers. A mistake was made.

How potent is Kratos' resistance to supernatural mental influences? Kirby's Friend Heart can override Void Termina's corruption, and Void Termina is the most dangerous Dark Matter, so his corruption should be stronger than the corruption of lesser Dark Matter characters, who were able to use their influence on six planets across at least a solar system during Kirby⁶⁴: The Crystal Shards. The VS Battles Wiki regards the influence as across a multi-galactic distance because of the galaxies seen in outer space, according to Dark Matter's profile. On that same profile, it described how Dark Matter's influence likely affects spiritual and inorganic characters that inhabit locations in Kirby's series. If Kratos' resistance to mind abilities hasn't been shown to work against such an extreme potency, then Kirby can simply win immediately with Friend Heart despite Kratos' resistance.
It's 4-D.

I didn't get that impression when reading Kratos' profile, so can you elaborate? Where does the evidence of this potency stem from?
It's on his resistance section. For some reason, it's just labelled Deconstruction. Should probably have that corrected.

Anyway, he tanks the Light of Alfheim point blank, which drives people mad and dissolves their bodies and souls. Said souls are made up of the mind, luck, form (i.e.concept) and luck. Said Light is a primordial force that predates the Nine Realms and transcends all that exists within them, on top of being potent enough to keep space-time continuums separate.

It's on his resistance section. For some reason, it's just labelled Deconstruction. Should probably have that corrected.

Anyway, he tanks the Light of Alfheim point blank, which drives people mad and dissolves their bodies and souls. Said souls are made up of the mind, luck, form (i.e.concept) and luck. Said Light is a primordial force that predates the Nine Realms and transcends all that exists within them, on top of being potent enough to keep space-time continuums separate.
Damn, guess I forgot to add that in too as per the revisions. You can do it later if you like.

Anyway, Kratos even in Demigod state has some baller Mental Resistance, being able to literally brush off Persephone attempting to BFR his mind so that Atlas could step in and crush him, but Kratos breaks free and dodges at the last moment. Affecting souls by default also harms the mind and threatens to fragment memories. Kratos was also noted to be able to survive the River Lethe, where he though he would plunge post-suicide in an attempt to erase his memories for all eternity.

Given the lack of resistance Kirby has to any of the soul haxing Kratos has in his disposal, and the fact he can do it down to even his bare hands, this just ends up being a massive oneshot either way, though Kratos’ ranged attacks and expertise would easily let him get the killing blow first, so my vote’s on Kratos.

My vote is on Kratos for the reasons above as well. He's just way too versatile with souls and most of his other hax. PERIOD.

The fact that this is a fair fight that Kratos has to give his all for is just gold.
Can you imagine Kratos' expectation just before fighting this legendary hero whose referred to as both a warrior and demon only to see a 8 inch pink blob...

That's actually just as powerful as the legends say, the reaction alone would be godly.

Also thanks @Noneless21 for that pfp change. I always needed another sleep paralysis demon.

Can you imagine Kratos' expectation just before fighting this legendary hero whose referred to as both a warrior and demon only to see a 8 inch pink blob...

That's actually just as powerful as the legends say, the reaction alone would be godly.

Also thanks @Noneless21 for that pfp change. I always needed another sleep paralysis demon.
Kratos: Speak plain

Kirby: Poyo!

Unsheathes Blades

Don't worry, the justification is listed after deconstruction but it's also associated with the plenty of resistances that are already listed before that, including mind manipulation.

Alright, I remember seeing something like that on the profiles. I just didn't realize it was that potent. This means that Friend Heart wouldn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back