• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm having some hard time figuring out how to kill Gianna as well.

I can't even pull out Transmutation, since i need to charge it first, and by that time Gianna would have already punched me to pieces.

I could maybe BFR you.

I vote Inconclusive. We can't kill each other and incap is too hard to pull, for both of us.

Lightning Spiral Magic Bomb: An upgraded version of mana bomb, imbued with the power of lightning. It is incredibly destructive, and easily one-shot an enemy of Hyung-In's caliber, taking off the former's hand. It should be noted that the charge time for this technique is almost negligible.

Overlord775 said:
Lightning Spiral Magic Bomb: An upgraded version of mana bomb, imbued with the power of lightning. It is incredibly destructive, and easily one-shot an enemy of Hyung-In's caliber, taking off the former's hand. It should be noted that the charge time for this technique is almost negligible.
That bypasses Low-High?

I must note that

If Azencard can't exactly kill her back

This is kinda

A stomp

Oh okay

Wouldn't that be incon for mirrior vs Vaping

Overlord775 said:
I'm not sure tho

Would an attack that can one shot a being around 9x stronger than you be enought to vaporize ?
Lol no

It'll probably at worst cause violent frag

There is no way in heck that's enough for Vaporization if this isn't matter manipulation

I was thinking Okami vs Samuel because she spams range

Then I saw he wasn't baseline

It's unquantifiable on materials that survive impacts they shouldn't have the mass to survive, but I'll tell you what it's in the thousands range at the very very least.

The only way i see for me to win is either by landing the '''Contract of the Forced Subordination '''or by eating him with the DIO's absorption

Back