• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zephyr prepares for what may possibly be his biggest L since 2010: Jay Grimoire VS. Colzin

probably loses here, and to Cognito

More specifically, what's his dimensionality like?

Cuz I'mma tell you right now that Throne Physiology is a hell of a drug.

Would you accept it if I said that Jay wins because Colzin is a ******

Jay's Ark means that he can perma-kill Colzin, and this key still tends to hold back massively. Jay's strongest shape seems to be Vivi, and her void stuff kills him real good.

What exactly does Jay start with, anyways?

bold of you to assume Jay isn't also a ******, making that advantage completely moot

6-C Jay opens by stealing AP and Dura with Sticky Fingers.

That would definitely put Colzin on guard and maybe pull some hax. What does Jay do against the passive power mod that makes any negative effect positive, passive power, life, and soul succ, passive fate hax that idefk if it actually does anything at this point, and all of the Seithr shit?

Really depends on its dimensionality. Like I said, Throne Physiology is a helluva drug. To compress it to its simplest, because pretty much all of Jay's bits (mind, soul, etc.) exist in higher planes, he's got really good resistance to that sort of thing. It's based on Septenary Theosophy.

-Physical form is 3D (plus 4D time)

-Chi (life energy) is 5D

-Astral Form is 6D

-Magic is 7D

-Mind is 8D

-Soul is 9D

-Concept is 10D

So if any of Colzin's passives work on those levels passives are gonna be really damn hard for Jay to get around (Jay's potency isn't on that level but explaining how that works is a whole different drug)

I basically mean that it gets really brutally destroyed, considering Seithr poisoning and the fact that his sword, which has like a good fourth of his powers, fights on its own.

Right... Okay, Seithr (Assuming this is BlazBlue rules we're working with here) is 5D and Magic, so that gets resisted. Sword should probably work? It really depends on what Colzin's attacks come from. Are they magical, physical, etc? As an example, Jay would be insta-gibbed by something like Superman's heat vision, but he'd be able to resist Darkseid's omega beams as the latter is magic-based rather than physical, despite them being stronger than Supes' heat vision. TLDR haxxing Deus Ex characters to death is a lost cause, but you can still bea tthe shit out of them

Seithr isn't 5D as far as I am aware. It's probably smurfy from what I remember, but not 5D, since that's reserved for the high and god-tiers.

The sword isn't really magic or anything like that, although some of its components might be due to it being "Perfected" into being part of the supernatural and later fused with Wewelsburg Longinus, which is formed from Die Ewigkeit which is itself a "magic formula."

Damn, fusing Masada and BlazBlue cosmology.

Does that mean Colzin has 1-A shenanigans? Because if it does he just got a LOT harder for Jay to deal with.

Hell no. Tubal isn't even close to 1-A stuff. The only LDO guys with 1-A stuff are Reinhard himself, Trifa, and Rea in a sense, since she literally exists to make Reinhard High 1-A and then die.

I just revamped Jay's page, btw. Didn't add any abilities, but it should be way easier to read and parse now.

He himself kinda just lets his sword fight for him, since he's lazy and doesn't care about a whole lot anymore. He really only gets personally in to it if the person he's attacking can fend off the sword.

It just kinda attacks, although it ignores distance and hits every part and facet of the target all at once, granted most of that is just tanked due to the sheer dimensionality of the facet in question.

Alright... So here's how I see this going.

Jay yoinks Colzin's stats

Jay gets diced to bits (i'm assuming the sword ignores durability)

Jay regenerates and throws Dissidia

Back