• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God have mercy on Saiki, because I won't... Saiki downgrade thread??? [Part 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alr, here we go again!

Well, with this revision, Saiki's novel is again treated as canon on the wiki. Everything is perfect so far, but I noticed something in the profile.
All abilities and some resistances of Saiki are 5 Dimensional[1][2][Explanation 1]
All abilities and resistances work on a 5-dimensional level.

But here we have two problems here.

- The first problem is that after the Novel is considered canon again, the 5-D has to be revised and approved again before it can be entered into the profile, because this is a new addition to the profile that comes with the Novel being canon again.

- The second problem is that where 5-D comes from is not really 5-D (Yes, I'm saving supporters from revising this again, you owe me, guys)

First, let's look at where 5-D came from; (Requirements accepted as 5-D in the previous upgrade revision but later bombed by DT)
Simply put, the "readers" are basically more powerful beings from a different dimension, and this energy basically comes from the minds of the readers, and where the energy comes from, it comes from a different dimension than the universe as we know in the series.

But basically being a "reader" or looking at a novel from the outside doesn't make you an R>F being, especially if one considers that "readers" only exist in a different alternate dimension and the energy basically comes from the mind of the readers (i.e. from this alternate dimension.) So, just being a "reader" or "looking at a novel from the outside" is not enough to qualify for R>F. The fact that this energy can be perceived by a simple being on a lower plane in the first place makes this a very messy and muddy area.

I don't want to give examples from different verses, but Arale from DB is a good example that such things will not be R>F. Just a simple example.

For these reasons, 5-D readers are being nuked with 5-D abilities and resistances along with them. Well, not only has it not gone through any blog or revision, it is also a wrong upgrade. In short, this should be nuked from the profile.

STAFF ONLY
Agree : Dereck03, LephyrTheRevanchist
Disagree :
Neutral :

Last edited:
I was gonna do this when I got back from vacation, don't dm or talk to me again.

because this is a new addition to the profile that comes with the Novel being canon again.
It was not new btw.
But basically being a "reader" or looking at a novel from the outside doesn't make you an R>F being
The 'Readers' perceive the entire universe as a two-dimensional plane, akin to a manga, a novel, or simply text.

Anyways I dont know how the new standarts for R>F works so I'll be neutral leaning to agree.

Though even if this happens the 5D will become 4D due to Sight Energy still affecting the Multiverse and Psy Energy also affecting it and Energy itself coming from the readers that are beyond the multiverse

Logically I agree, Just due to it becoming canon again, shouldn't mean that the lost abilities can returned without another CRT. Whether the abilities are derserved or underserved is irrelevent as it was added without a CRT, it can ofically be considered a rule break and should just be removed.

Logically I agree, Just due to it becoming canon again, shouldn't mean that the lost abilities can returned without another CRT. Whether the abilities are derserved or underserved is irrelevent as it was added without a CRT, it can ofically be considered a rule break and should just be removed.
We just merged the profile of Novel Saiki and Manga Saiki. Nothing else was added.

I was gonna do this when I got back from Vacation, don't dm or talk to me again.

The 'Readers' perceive the entire universe as a two-dimensional plane, akin to a manga, a novel, or simply text.

Anyways I dont know how the new standarts for R>F works so I'll be neutral.

Though even if this happens the 5D will become 4D due to Sight Energy still affecting the Multiverse and Psy Energy also affecting it and Energy itself coming from the readers that are beyond the multiverse
Two dimensional plane? Where is that expressed? Only "readers" read the manga from the outside. It's like seeing the same universe in a verse from a book.

What we have in our hands

• Readers view manga from the outside
  • Energy comes from an alternate dimension different from the universe we know
  • And this energy comes from the "mind of the readers", so these beings called "readers" basically only exist in a different alternate dimension. And basically...

These are very little for an R>F, not enough.

It is not enough to be a reader and see it as a "manga" from the outside alone. It is basically taken together with other contexts, but other contexts imply that these bings are basically just coming from a different alternative dimension. (And also this energy)

I already gave the example of Arale above. The situation is very similar to the one here (in fact, Arale is much closer than Saiki to R>F)

Also, readers are not beyond the multiverse, they are just exist in a different alternative dimension.

Whatever, this would make it 4D I assume since thats Energy was treated as before R>F.

Agree FRA.

Two dimensional plane? Where is that expressed? Only "readers" read the manga from the outside. It's like seeing the same universe in a verse from a book.

What we have in our hands

• Readers view manga from the outside
  • Energy comes from an alternate dimension different from the universe we know
  • And this energy comes from the "mind of the readers", so these beings called "readers" basically only exist in a different alternate dimension. And basically...

These are very little for an R>F, not enough.

It is not enough to be a reader and see it as a "manga" from the outside alone. It is basically taken together with other contexts, but other contexts imply that these bings are basically just coming from a different alternative dimension. (And also this energy)

I already gave the example of Arale above. The situation is very similar to the one here (in fact, Arale is much closer than Saiki to R>F)

Also, readers are not beyond the multiverse, they are just exist in a different alternative dimension.
This make sense.

Do we change it to previous version when it was 4D since it can alter the Multiverse?
What was the tier it had previously? Low 2-C? although if you say Multiverse then it should be between 2-C to 2-A, I don't know if the OP or someone else has a new proposal.

What was the tier it had previously? Low 2-C? although if you say Multiverse then it should be between 2-C to 2-A, I don't know if the OP or someone else has a new proposal.
It doesnt scale to Kusuos AP, but yeah the energy itself is 2-A which would be 4D

Alr, here we go again!

Well, with this revision, Saiki's novel is again treated as canon on the wiki. Everything is perfect so far, but I noticed something in the profile.

All abilities and resistances work on a 5-dimensional level.

But here we have two problems here.

- The first problem is that after the Novel is considered canon again, the 5-D has to be revised and approved again before it can be entered into the profile, because this is a new addition to the profile that comes with the Novel being canon again.

- The second problem is that where 5-D comes from is not really 5-D (Yes, I'm saving supporters from revising this again, you owe me, guys)

First, let's look at where 5-D came from; (Requirements accepted as 5-D in the previous upgrade revision but later bombed by DT)

Simply put, the "readers" are basically more powerful beings from a different dimension, and this energy basically comes from the minds of the readers, and where the energy comes from, it comes from a different dimension than the universe as we know in the series.

But basically being a "reader" or looking at a novel from the outside doesn't make you an R>F being, especially if one considers that "readers" only exist in a different alternate dimension and the energy basically comes from the mind of the readers (i.e. from this alternate dimension.) So, just being a "reader" or "looking at a novel from the outside" is not enough to qualify for R>F. The fact that this energy can be perceived by a simple being on a lower plane in the first place makes this a very messy and muddy area.

I don't want to give examples from different verses, but Arale from DB is a good example that such things will not be R>F. Just a simple example.

For these reasons, 5-D readers are being nuked with 5-D abilities and resistances along with them. Well, not only has it not gone through any blog or revision, it is also a wrong upgrade. In short, this should be nuked from the profile.

STAFF ONLY
Agree : Dereck03
Disagree :
Neutral :
Was a crt necessary? Because all of this would have to go through a crt again (the 5-D thing)

We just merged the profile of Novel Saiki and Manga Saiki. Nothing else was added.
No, you reversed what DT did which included other canonicities besides the game.

Your crt only dealt with the canonicity of the Novel, however you again included things about the games and others that don't involve the Novel.

Like this below (bold)

No, you reversed what DT did which included other canonicities besides the game.

Your crt only dealt with the canonicity of the Novel, however you again included things about the games and others that don't involve the Novel.

Like this below (bold)
Thats my bad, I missed it. Can you remove it? I am pretty busy and did not see the game stuff

Last edited:
Not much I can comment on, the OP seems fine.
don't dm or talk to me again.
Chill
1032317926210023584.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back