• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer 40,000) vs Keys to the Kingdom (Verse)

One thing I like about obd compared to here is the amount of one chara vs verse matches on profiles.

Well, the God Emperor of Mankind does have a reputation of being op, so lets put him against this entire verse.

Rules.

1. No Architect, 2-A Arthur, 2-A Old One

2. Low-Balled Emperor at being At Least 4-B'. vs everyone else that is 4-B (This includes Arthur pre archtect, all seven lords, the piper and the mariner, I know I am probably missing a few but those are the bigs one I think imo)

3.Speed is equalized for obvious reasons.

Round 1:

The entire verse gets say... a week of prep time

Round 2:

No prep time.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_God_Emperor_of_Mankind

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Keys_to_the_Kingdom

The one that would be added to the profile is probably the first one since it is the most 'fair' imo.

I don't necessarily know a whole lot about GEOM, tbh. (I only really know him by his reputation) But I should ask; how good is he at combating hax of this caliber?

I say this because, in all honesty, both sides are packing serious guns here in that area. God Emperor obviously has a lot at his disposal, but most of the heavy-hitters in the Keys series are wielders of these, and just about all of them have complete control over this. (which, among many other things, would allow them to make durability-negating weapons out of it) Dame Primus, Tom Shelvocke and Lord Sunday would be their own separate problems, also.

Right now I don't know enough to say anything for certain, but I'm curious as to how each side is going to get around the other's hax. At face value, it looks like just about everyone important has a chance of ending their fights in one clean hit.

FateAlbane said:
>>> Throws 2-A beings at base Emprah.
'k, but why.

EDIT: Just realized the 2-As are actually restricted rather than included. So nevermind, read that wrong, sorry.
I wanna be a sarcastic asshole at that comment.

But vote goes to emperor counter.

Emperor: 1

Verse: 0

Fate didn't state any reasons tho...

But Emps probably takes this.

Only person I honestly seeing him having some trouble with is the Piper, and that's only because Piper doesn't even really exist anymore, so there's nothing to actually attack. I doubt the Piper can do much himself.

If someone wants to argue on the benefits of Nothing though, feel free.

If prep time includes prior knowledge, this is either Emperor's win via the KttK cast self-BFRing via improbable stair to get away, or it is inconclusive when the KttK cast release all fragments of the Will, reassemble to Architect, and cause the entire multiverse to be destroyed via a nothing blast.

Monarch Laciel said:
If prep time includes prior knowledge, this is either Emperor's win via the KttK cast self-BFRing via improbable stair to get away, or it is inconclusive when the KttK cast release all fragments of the Will, reassemble to Architect, and cause the entire multiverse to be destroyed via a nothing blast.
For prep time, I wanted to add that anything goes

Improbable stairs, prior knowledge etc

Just no architect directly.

I am fine with the last one being used as a reasoning to kil the emperor for round 1

As far as I know (I've read the books, but it's been some months since then, so I may be missing something), the Trustees have no resistance to telepathy or mental manipulation, something the Emperor tends to abuse in his fights. (Hell, he abuses it with casual appearances or to hand out punishments)

How good the Emperor is at outfighting hax? If we do some scaling and see the fights he's been in (Against this horrid thing, the sexy baldy and the overgrown lizard), he should have a really hefty capacity at repelling hax. (Otherwise, the fights wouldn't have been tough, rather just a competition of "who oneshots who first")

Like.... really good.

This is honestly a stomp in Emp's favour. He massively outclasses them all in every way

Their only hope of surviving is Improbable Stairing off to some other universe where Emps can't follow and that's still self BFR

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Fatealbane for The God Emperor of Mankind's reasons.
meme this thread harder pls omg.

in all seriousness, should probably close this since this is a stomp.

Back