• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Emperor of Mankind Hadou and Gudou Law

I have to asked, what would the Hadou and Gudou based law for God Emperor of Mankind from Warhammer 40K be? I would love to hear it from you guys.

Oh and I forgot, how would he be? Could he stronger than even Reinhard and Muzan?

Imperial Truth. World of Order. World of Science. With no need for gods.

Science Conquers All, or something like that.

His Law would completely erase all heretics and be a haven for humanity. (Basically erase anything that isn't human). "Imperial Truth" is fitting.

Threemagi said:
Imperial Truth. World of Order. World of Science. With no need for gods.
Science Conquers All, or something like that.
I wonder how his desire for no gods would affect his Law?

Kodai no Kami said:
He solo Shinza.
But he doesnt... like nesrly every character in the series is high 1-A exception of Yakou pre godhood being 1-A+ which still has a higher scaling chain than Ynnead who is way above GEOM

In the same thought, would The Law of Identity law be... The Law of Identity? Or Shinzaverse uses more creative/complex names?

I find it funny how the Emperor's origin story doesn't seem at all out of place for a Hadou God; A mass of powerful souls coming together to form a deity that transcends reality itself.

Maxnumb231 said:
Kodai no Kami said:
He solo Shinza.
But he doesnt... like nesrly every character in the series is high 1-A exception of Yakou pre godhood being 1-A+ which still has a higher scaling chain than Ynnead who is way above GEOM
That is if he decides to become a Hadou God

Is there any way to determine his Taikyoku value? His Law would chiefly revolve around order and preventing the existence of any other Hadou God so I think that would heavily influence it.

That is if he decides to become a Hadou God

Says who? Hadou god can vary their powers and their taiji values... so basicslly youre committing a headcanon on that

Shining Trapezohedron said:
Would his world be an ideal one for the throne? You know where no one is god and all that stuff.
His original dream was for all of mankind to ascend like he did. In this case, I'd imagine that it'd be a world where all humans were pseudo-Gudou Gods...

Back