• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Emperor Doom vs. Los'

... Yup, I wanna trow the new spammed character at Crimson King, but since I'm not that cruel, it's only his avatar.

I'm so gonna regret this

This is God Emperor Doom

SBA

Speed is equalized

Victor von Doom (Earth-616) 006
76313494121f21eef2965bc91832f203
doom guy of doom

Doom:0

Los': 0

Inconclusive: 0

How big is the Marvel multiverse compared to the DT? That matters a lot because Doom might struggle to even scratch Los.

DT: Infinity x Infinity to the infinite power

Marvel: Beyonder > Old multiverse by a little > new multiverse

This is actually kind of funny to me.

Because everyone's arguments here are talking about Dis, not Los'.

And for other reasons you guys will probably see in a little bit.

Dooms is not winning this imo. He doesn't have full control of the beyonder power and MM was necessary. No response to CKs plot/destiny manip etc

-Edit oh wait this is Los not Dis will wait for more input

Doom is completely incapable of killing the dude at all. So Los just Fates and Plots him to death.

Why is everyone bringing up plot manip?

Here's Mr.King's comment on Khorne vs. Los:

"Just as a clarification, Los' is 3-D with infinite-dimensional power. He also hasn't shown any plot manipulation, IIRC".

"However, Patrick Danville couldn't fully erase him even after he was amped by what was basically the life-force of the entire multiverse, and this was after the Dark Tower had trapped him on a balcony outside of itself and depowered him to oblivion".

DMB 1 said:
Why is everyone bringing up plot manip?
Here's Mr.King's comment on Khorne vs. Los:

"Just as a clarification, Los' is 3-D with infinite-dimensional power. He also hasn't shown any plot manipulation, IIRC".

"However, Patrick Danville couldn't fully erase him even after he was amped by what was basically the life-force of the entire multiverse, and this was after the Dark Tower had trapped him on a balcony outside of itself and depowered him to oblivion".
"Mr.King" isn't the word on The Dark Tower so i'm not sure what bringing him up means. Plot Manip is OP. +literal shields of plot and high-godly regen.

Doom isn't doing anything.

Webcamparrot said:
Los is just the Avatar of CK. When has it ever shown feats of plot manip? I'm pretty sure it never has.
Regardless, Los easily wins. I'm not sure why it's even a debate at this point.

Sceptilespy said:
Webcamparrot said:
Los is just the Avatar of CK. When has it ever shown feats of plot manip? I'm pretty sure it never has.
Regardless, Los easily wins. I'm not sure why it's even a debate at this point.
Your only argument of why he wins is just plot manip, which in this case he can't use because he has no feats of so. Your point is?

Not really most of the arguments have been pretty poor so far. I'm still waiting for someone to actually quantify marvel cosmology so we know if Doom can even deal with Los.

Your only argument of why he wins is just plot manip, which in this case he can't use because he has no feats of so. Your point is?
Uh, that was never my only point. Did you even read the thread? How does Doom get past High-Godly regen. He doesn't. He eventually gets tired and then Los just kills him.

Kaltias said:
I mean.
GE Doom > Beyonders > TLT. TLT has infinite stamina.
His stamina: "Extremely High".

You don't need to have more stamina then someone to be more powerful. I could have extremely low stamina and one shot an atom.

There's no such thing as "Classic TLT".

God Emperor Doom has the powers of the Beyonders, who killed The Living Tribunal.

@ever Check the profile key that's what I'm refering too. The TLT the beyonders killed

To say Doom has the full power of the beyonders is also not exactly accurate. He channels it through a room and relies on MM as a connection to his power source.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
This is actually kind of funny to me.
Because everyone's arguments here are talking about Dis, not Los'.

And for other reasons you guys will probably see in a little bit.
So.

It's been quite longer than "a little bit", but those other reasons of mine?

See for yourself.

Back