• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Eater (Game/Manga/Anime etc) Profiles

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
I was thinking of creating a profile for Lenka Utsugi (Character that is exclusive anime "God Eater") but .. I don't know much about the aragamis from the game, and perhaps I weakened to think that such as Varjas are just "casual wall busters"so I wondered if there would be any connoisseur of the GEverse

Be patient, dude o3o

As your current state now, you can only create Lenka's profile because his anime is Non-canon unlike his canoncial counterpart, Yuu Kannagi. So nobody can be scailed from him and at the same time, he cant be scailed from any canon-character like Alisa, Lindow, Soma, Kenta,ect... because all of the characters in the game are more playful than the their anime counterparts, Alisa never has to take any medicine to fight the Aragami and she acting like a truly playful girl than the her Kuudere counterpart, Soma is still the same, only a little bit more serious, Lindow... he's acting like a Dante version 2 and that's noooot good I suggest that you should play the games before making any profile other than Lenka or any manga/light novel character

Why i tell you to be patient ? because the latest God Eaters game : God Eater Resurrection (Original God Eater game fully HD remastered) and God Eater 2 Rage Burst are coming to the PC in this summer... IN ENGLISH !!!! so wait until the summer !! :3

For the power of the verse.

Low tier aragami like Orgetail and Iron Maiden should be street ==> Wall level+

Kongou would be building level with it's air cannon attack (It's air cannon attack caused this much destruction) , Large Building level with spining attack

Vajra is much more superior to Kongou in both fire power and physical strenght so Large Building level + for Vajra

And so on...

Mid-tier and top tier Aragami like Dyas Pita/Sky Father, Crossive Hannibal, Arda Nova,ect...( Alot) would be Country to Large Country Level+ Because they have fought and damaged the Top Tier God Eaters like Lindow, Soma and Lindow, Soma along with Major Amamiya have survived the Country level nuclear explosio without a single scratch nor losing a single stamina

The God tier aragami would be NOVA, the thing Lindow saw in Aegis. It's going to eat entire planet and was so tough that nobody can beat it, so they send it to the moon to prevent the humanity's extinction

And now, for the God Eaters

Regular god eaters should be Building Level+ because Silva created a huge crack on the ground just by jumping from the helicopter and it's should be noted that Silva wasnt even trying. Burst Mode God eaters would be Large Building level + scailed fromBurst Mode Edger stomped the muted Iron Maiden with a single hit.

The strongest God Eaters would be the 1st unit members because in the end of Resurrection, they have reached Lindow and Soma's level

I'm dont have much time left so this is everything i can say

@MagiSinbad Yeah... I'm not really a gamer type... Thats why I was asking for Lenka and anime feats... But when you get some freetime, you can help me to create profile for the characters if you like :)

Back