• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God doom's tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living Tribunal is 1-B and 3 beyonders killed him, god doom has the power of all beyonders so he is more powerfull than LT, in siver surfer(2015) #13 there is infinity controlled by him also in secret wars #9 reed whit the same power has created a new marvel universe. So why is he only 2-B?
4691379-eternal doom

I believe this has already been answered numerous times.

Marvel power levels differ drastically between stories. Living Tribunal is only 1-B with his highest feat. During the story arc in which he was killed by the Beyonders, the Beyonders were killed by Doom using a Molecule Man bomb which was "only" potent enough to obliterate thousands of universes, which is 2-B. This should logically be closer to God Doom's level.

most likely I'm wrong, but we do not know how powerfull the bomb is. we know that beyonder's bomb is constructed so that a single owen can destroy a single universe and all owen can destroy all the multiverse but doom's bomb is different,is better. In secret wars #5 owen says " Wile the swans were busy killing me's... you and I were busy building someting else A BETTER BOMB A BETTER ME" this proof that doom's bomb is more powerfull than that of beyonders.
Cattura

Azathoth already gave a proper explanation to this. Marvel is staggeringly inconsistent from story to story. The bomb in question was only explicitly capable of destroying a few thousand universes, with each Molecule Man component capable of destroying one universe each. That was it. Anything else is unfounded speculation.

I'm sorry but is not so,mine are not speculation.In the illustration I showed you is clearly said the bomb is is better and each owen is better. The idea it can "only" destroy thousand universes starts from fautly reasoning, or that the bomb is the same as beyonders, which is deined in the illustration above.

The Molecule Men exploding destroyed a few thousand universes, and were originally strictly capable of destroying one each. That is it. Anything else is dependent on subjective interpretation, and it is ridiculously unlikely that Doom had the resources to increase their power by 12 degrees of infinity.

You did not understand what I' m saying. I'm not saiyng how is powerful because we can not know. I base myself on what I can read, that is the bomb is more powerful than that of beyonders and this is incontrovertible because it is what illustration says! You have decided arbitrarily destructuve power and consequently its tier. And all is possible for example doom (with the help of galactus's technology) stole beyonder pre-recton powers and in this site he is 1-A.

Cherox94 said:
You did not understand what I' m saying. I'm not saiyng how is powerful because we can not know. I base myself on what I can read, that is the bomb is more powerful than that of beyonders and this is incontrovertible because it is what illustration says! You have decided arbitrarily destructuve power and consequently its tier. And all is possible for example doom (with the help of galactus's technology) stole beyonder pre-recton powers and in this site he is 1-A.
Unless we know what extent is the bomb more powerful, God Doom still remains 2-B. Also, your opinion REALLY doesn't matter at all unless you can convince the admins here otherwise.

Marvel's very inconsistent in stats from story to story. One time, Hulk can beat Thor, another, Thor beats Hulk and Thing with literally only one arm. Spider-Man's street level, next thing you know, he beats up Firelord. You see.

Also, you can't use Pre-Recton Beyonder to scale Doom here. That's like scaling Lex Luthor from Post-Crisis or New 52 with feats battling against Pre-Crisis Superman. You can't scale characters from two COMPLETELY different eras of comics. That contradicts A LOT of things in this site (unless it's a Composite version of the character).

I used Pre-Recton beyonder as example that all is possible.... it did not seem difficult to understand!!! For me this "Powerscaling" is ridiculus but is my opinion and I respect your. I will stop post. Good day!

Cherox94 said:
I used Pre-Recton beyonder as example that all is possible.... it did not seem difficult to understand!!! For me this "Powerscaling" is ridiculus but is my opinion and I respect your. I will stop post. Good day!
Again, different eras. That's like applying knowledge of the 18th Century to the present.

Thank you for being a polite person, unlike others.

NOW can we close the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back