• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Glaceon VS Bloxx

I Hope its good idea, glaceon VS Bloxx, 20 meters distance, takes place at a Pokemon gym

Speed equalized

Glaceo: 7 (Drite 77, Velox, GlaceonGamez472, Dragonpentling, CrackerVolley, 19hmun and Nico-v11)

Bloxx: 0

The car: 0

Who wins?
5c5ed9d5934580d10e84e6a5ecba9c3b
Ice Eevee

Bloxx Omniverse
Lego ma

Actually i doubt this is a stomp, Bloxx has good regen, and he seems to have projectiles, i think its fairy tail

Its true tho like what Bloxx can do? shapeshift to trap her? get froze from inside and broke it, projectile? mirror, elasiticity boi you can't catch me? precog, low-mid regen? froze, etc.

And this is comes from a decent Ben 10 debaters.

Well, to be fair, Velox saided that he didn't want any Ben 10 character to be put against Glaceon when he was looking for a character to fight with Glaceon

Drite77 said:
Well, to be fair, Velox saided that he didn't want any Ben 10 character to be put against Glaceon when he was looking for a character to fight with Glaceo
You bit exeggerating it boi, what i mean is just give me another verse aside Ben 10.

Yeah, in order to be stomp, the fight should be completely Broken, at least Bloxx can do something, It would be a stomp, if Bloxx was weaker, but here Bloxx can actually do something.

@Cal

Really? Cool because Glaceon win-con is more greater while Bloxx win-con is beat her to death which is not happening.

Look man, this match instead make me happy, its make me frsutrated because even Glaceon win, this is one-sided to borderline-stomp which i don't like it.

Dude, because a character has advantage, that doesnt mean its a stomp, Also, i doubt this is one-sided, i noticed Bloxx is not your tipical brute, he is agile and "can use roll out" to dodge, he can put a fight.

Ok, and?! Lets not complain, and debate for real people! I didnt do this just to have people complaining,i agree with Cal, everything would be a stomp by that logic, guys, start!

Fight!

I could elaborate a wall of text to why Glaceon will win this, but i decided to be simple.

Glaceon have the AP advantage, hail boost his evasion by 2, give him a passive heal and give him a range increase, Blizzard is a strong ice move with a nasty chance of freezing, Tail Whip and Fake Tears to decrease Bloxx's defense, BDE, Charm, Growl, Tickle and Captivate to nerf Bloxx, Mirror Coat to reflect some projectiles, homing attack in form of Swift, reliable recovery on Wish, Accuracy decreasing with Sand Attack, Speed decreasing with Icy Wind and last but not least, priority with Quick Attack and Ice Shard. That Regen is easy to pass, so that is not a problem.

Voting Glaceon

Well, others votes is not really a thing that someone considers fun, but this does give a smile to my face

You shouldnt be angry because of this, have fun, this is VS battles wiki, people unevitably makes fights, Also your character is winning, mate, if you get angry because your character wins, why are you here? I had to eat a Kirby loss and im fine now, so be Happy, the one Who should be mad, angry and embarrased its me, the OP, i feel guilty, because i let this meaningless derail happen, shouldnt happened, this should be a Happy and active thread, where people does smart debate and such, so pls, think about this, i try to improve myself and redeem my mistakes, do the same, try to be the best.

I mean, my favourite character is Kirby and i dont go around complaining about those things.

@NoMore

I'm mad, sad, salty, and frustrated thought i'm bit better, the feeling still in

@Kirby

As i already said, you don't understand me!

Back