• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diamondhead (Ben 10) vs Cobalion (Pokemon)

Month's ago this was supposed to take place here. Let's start fresh.
Rules:
  • Speed is equalized
  • They are 20 meters apart from each other
  • Low 6-B versions.
Results:
Diamondhead Omni-Kix (Ben 10):
Cobalion (Pokemon):
Inconclusive:

Q1BYISX.png
Vs
59G2xxA.png

Ok, whithout reading their profiles and going of what I know of them

Cobalion has all pokemon statistic amolification to help him, being a stell and fighting type It should take reduced damage against dimond head atacks sinse they are cristal based ehat would count as a rock type move

About Ominikink dimondhead he can ressurect by becoming ant cristal in the battle field, what basicaly makes him imortal here what I don't think Cobalian can counter

Ok, whithout reading their profiles and going of what I know of them

Cobalion has all pokemon statistic amolification to help him, being a stell and fighting type It should take reduced damage against dimond head atacks sinse they are cristal based ehat would count as a rock type move

About Ominikink dimondhead he can ressurect by becoming ant cristal in the battle field, what basicaly makes him imortal here what I don't think Cobalian can counter
He does all this in the battle

Dimon head scales from stomoing people thst are 2.91 teratons

Cobalion somewhat is comparable(a bit of upscaling) to one of the 3 legendary birds thst toghether can deafeat lugia thst can creat 11.46 teratons flaping his wings

Só... cobalion has the AP advantage and can make thee diference at least 4 times bigger with statistic aplification and 4x resisting rock type atacks, what cristals count

It don't really use beans, fire, etc to stack using mostly sword horny atacks

But the problem is, there will be dimonds every where, so Cobalion can't kill nor imobilize Dimindhead

He can't fly either Diamondhead will be in the clouds by constructing Diamond towers to shoot from a safer distance or use his clone for distraction.

Last edited:
He can't fly either Diamondhead will be in the clouds by constructing Diamondhead to shoot from a safer distance or use his clone for distraction.
Yes yes, I will be honesty, cobalion can't even out last Dimond head in stamina sinse both have basicaly thee same and Dimond head will be doing much less effort in this fight

So unless we count the ominitrixe running out I think Dimond head stomp thanks to basicaly being unabke to be defeated

Ok, maybe not a stomp, tecnicaly the pokemon can still tire dimindhead enough to him to pass out, and It can reduce Dimond head status and amplifie his owns, so this is probable a Dimondhead Low dificult

Can't Cobalion hit him with flash cannon?
He's so resistant to rocks that he could probably amp to 4x easily.

It was me, not necessaraly a stomo sinse cobalion can possible exausth DH but is very unlikle hum to be able of such
Nah man, if DH is immune to all his attacks and he can just chill out of range there's no way for Cobalion to win.

His durability advantage isn't that extreme. 2.91 to 3.82*4 = 5.25x Durability advantage.
That's not enough to completely negate damage, even if it's just bruises Cobalion is going to eventually get worn out from all the attacks.

DH running out of stamina before then is just complete copium, that's not just unlikely that's a nearly impossible win condition.
Especially since DH's stamina is pretty good.

Nah man, if DH is immune to all his attacks and he can just chill out of range there's no way for Cobalion to win.

His durability advantage isn't that extreme. 2.91 to 3.82*4 = 5.25x Durability advantage.
That's not enough to completely negate damage, Cobalion is going to get worn out from all the attacks.

DH running out of stamina before then is just complete copium, that's not just unlikely that's a nearly impossible win condition.
Cobaliun also 4X resist dimond head atacks thanks to resisting rock with both his types

Not to mention ben can get coky and go to meele

There is the possibility of his passing out first, It's just low

Cobaliun also 4X resist dimond head atacks thanks to resisting rock with both his types

Not to mention ben can get coky and go to meele

There is the possibility of his passing out first, It's just low
I already accounted for the 4x resist, it's still only a 5x advantage.
There's no chance he's passing out first because he's not being damaged, only Cobalion is being damaged in this scenario.
That'd be like saying you might pass out punching the Rock before he passes out from head trauma/pain.

And I was told this strategy is IC.

Also, a moot point anyways, because you have to put someone out of commission for 24 hours to win.
Even if DH somehow did pass out, he'd not stay that way for 24hr out of range, and even if Cobalion was able to close the distance in that situation he'd still be immortal.

Also, a moot point anyways, because you have to put someone out of commission for 24 hours to win.
Even if DH somehow did pass out, he'd not stay that way for 24hr out of range, and even if Cobalion was able to close the distance in that situation he'd still be immortal.
If DH pass out he would probable become ben again

... I wouldn't doubt It would happen to me
I highly doubt it, not to mention DH's stamina is higher than yours.
If DH pass out he would probable become ben again
Does he? Wouldn't the omnitrix transform him if he's in mortal peril?
Anyways, doesn't matter because he's NOT going to pass out before Cobalion does, like not under any reasonable circumstance.

DH has good stamina, and he's taking zero damage while Cobalion is constantly taking damage with no way to retaliate.

Does he? Wouldn't the omnitrix transform him if he's in mortal peril
Wrong ben, this is the reebot one

DH has good stamina, and he's taking zero damage while Cobalion is constantly taking damage with no way to retaliate
Again, getting cocky will let him be in xobaliun range of damage and he is doing very little damage any way

And controling cristal will is not something 0% stamina free

Wrong ben, this is the reebot one
OK.
Again, getting cocky will let him be in xobaliun range of damage and he is doing very little damage any way

And controling cristal will is not something 0% stamina free
I never argued it cost no stamina, but this isn't really a stamina battle. Even if Cobalion one-shot him, he'd just respawn and know not to get close.
Cobalion is constantly taking damage, even if it's a little damage. He's going to eventually be put out of commission by it or the pain. Diamond Head is NOT going to pass out from using too many crystals before Cobalion passes out from thousands of bruises, it's simply insane to argue otherwise, especially given he could just relax a bit if it's too much since he's COMPLETELY SAFE.
I'm not going to go back and forth on this any longer because it seems painfully obvious to me.

So yeah, I have to say this match is a stomp.

Back