• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giygas vs Son Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giygas vs Goku
Credit to AtomicMonkey4Life for the VS Template

T h e I n e v i t a b l e H a s C o m e...
Giygas

vs

Goku

Conditions:

+ Ultra Instinct Goku (Low 2-C)

+ Earthbound/Mother 2 Giygas ('Low '2-C)

+ Speed Equalized

+Win Via any means

-Non-Corporeal means Goku won't hit crap

-Attack Reflection screws all of Goku's attacks, and make's him recieve all the damage he should cause to Giygas useless

-Status effects make's him impossible to hit Giygas in the first place

-Omnipresent being a state of being means Giygas can still attack from places Goku wouldn't be able to react

-The difference in stamina is in favor of Giygas

-Giygas kind of Mind manipulation is beyond the confines of PSI, also, he can hax mindless beings, so there's that

-One Hit Kill means bad

-Its also stated that Giygas doesn't recieve damage from physical force.

Giygas stomps.

An omnipresent being being sealed in a jar by a technique that requires prep time. That's not going to help.

Goku has the AP and Durability advantage, but... He gets hax stomped, Plain and Simple (If that wasn't clear enough :/) Giygas has my vote.

@Glass I just said that :/ (If you were replying to me, as I was the only one that said anything about AP and durability)

Alright, But I was already aware of this.

Anyways, I'm fairly certain this is a stomp thread in Giygas favor, No matter how you put it, so unless anyone wants to try to debunk any claims that has already been made, shouldn't this thread be closed? Yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back