• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giygas vs SCP-3999

They're both abstract beings with similar abilities, so they should affect one another.

According to the official SCP wiki, if you look at SCP-3999, you die. If you form any picture of SCP-3999 in your head, you also die.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-3999

It's under red bold text.

Edit: Don't know if this is just 3999 screwing with the data, or if it's legitimate.

Cool. Plot Manipulating User are genuinely op, we get it.

How does his plot hax work and can it bypass Passive Hax? If not, Giygas stomps.

Plot Manipulation is the ability to control the plot itself. Examples include ""altering the plot"", creating/destroying stories, changing speech bubbles, changing the setting, etc. It is a variation of Reality Warping.

It's like fatehax, except manual fatehax.

So much hax on both sides hhhhh.

I dunno, they're both pretty haxy.

Let's see what other users have to say.

You do make some good points, although, SCP-3999 has just as much hax. This may end up being incon. Maybe we need DDM here?

That's not what I meant or was referring to.

Yes they both have hax, cool. We know. That doesn't mean it'll force an Inconclusive though, we need more info on the other character. That's how it usually works. Not making random assumptions and coming up with some Random conclusion. Thing is, most of what Giygas's has is Passive while SCP-3999 lacks resistance and I think is activated.

How many times do I have to say the word "Passive"...?

What's mindhax gonna do? As long as the concept of Chaos exists, SCP-3999 cannot die.

Mind hax doesn't kill tho, it's just incapacitation that 3999 can't really prevent from what I've seen. 3999 is just reliant on something, that's all. Nothing else. It doesn't make him immune to everything lol

SCP-3999 can just erase Giygas's memories. Though, I don't know if that would do anything to him. He's the literal embodiment if evil. Remember, both can affect one another since they're both abstract beings. I assume and say that erasing Giygas's memories would cause him to cease his all-out mindhax and voidhax flurries, (Since his mind is weak, and nearly destroyed because of his own power).

What do you think, would Memory Manipulation affect Giygas? It's on a Universal+ Range.

...What memories? Giygas is like, nearly mindless. His own powers completely made him go sicko mode. I doubt memory manip will work or let alone erase "memories" of his passives. So no, memory manip won't work. And also, like, how many times do I have to say this...

Passive hax > Activated Hax

No resistance = Most likely a stomp.

So if 3999 doesn't have anything, he will get Mind hax'd.

Changed it to win via death. Can Giygas kill SCP-3999? 3999 Cannot be killed unless the concept of Chaos is erased.

Because Giygas can take control of 3999? Or make 3999 go insane? It's incap, not killing.

Type 8 doesn't make you immune to everything, it means they can't die so long as something that they rely on exist.

Oh great, is this match a stomp too?

I'm just gonna not even gonna touch Giygas again. It's always a stomp.

Probably.

Hey man, you have to look at each profiles throughly before making the matchup and to make sure things are fair.

Like I said, you have to make sure that they can deal with his passives or resist it. Otherwise it's just a stomp in his favor.

Back