• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm not disagreeing that Giygas wins, because I don't know who will (just went off of tiering) how does he win?

Beerus is possibly universe level whereas Giygas is at least universe level. That should tell you enough and that's not even mentioning the abilities of Giygas.

Beerus is possibly 3-A whereas Giygas is at least 3-A and likely above. Add to that Giygas' omnipresence and hax such as time manipulation, near invulnerability, and mind-attack and he pretty much... wins easily.

Broken hax vs decent hax

Omnipresence vs MFTL speed

At least universal vs possibly universal

How can Beerus even beat a non corporeal being?

Ridiculous mismatch....

I agree with all of the above that Giygas beats Beerus and probably even the whole DBverse here.

Beerus has only 1 notable hax (energy nullification), he gets stomped by 90% 3B-3A characters. Beerus has no counter to planet wide telepathy, atomic disintegration, phasing, absolute zero, time stop etc. Not even gonna mention stuff like causality, probablity. His cloning might be good by Naruto standard but on galactic scale Beerus hax is almost nothing. Even Whis pales in hax department

Faisal Shourov said:
Beerus has only 1 notable hax (energy nullification), he gets stomped by 90% 3B-3A characters. Beerus has no counter to planet wide telepathy, atomic disintegration, phasing, absolute zero, time stop etc. Not even gonna mention stuff like causality, probablity. His cloning might be good by Naruto standard but on galactic scale Beerus hax is almost nothing. Even Whis pales in hax department
If we count the games, he does have resistance to mind control. He's also shown regenerative skills. But yeah, on the other ones, I agree he still hasn't shown much in terms of hax or resistance to hax.

LordAizenSama said:
will there ever be a whis/beerus/goku thread that isn't a massive curbstomp against them..
i dont think so bro, DBS gods dont have any good hax. many galaxy level characters have insane hax on conceptual level, while DBS hax is even worse than Naruto's (let alone bleach)

LordAizenSama said:
^yeah too true, i feel like the Galactic class is 99% hax and that just destroys DBZ
forget galactic class, even base thanos or silver surfer has hax that puts DBZ to shame. The hax is DBZ is so basic it's laughable. Meliodas has full counter which is comparable to beerus energy nullfication lol. Not even gonna mention merlin

I think that people should take into consideration each character's hax abilities as well as their tier before posting a VS thread. Or else characters, like Beerus and Goku, will get a lot of losses just because they don't have the hax to compete with people on their level.

Roun12 said:
I think that people should take into consideration each character's hax abilities as well as their tier before posting a VS thread. Or else characters, like Beerus and Goku, will get a lot of losses just because they don't have the hax to compete with people on their level.
Exactly. It's actually really not a smart move to make battles with characters unless you know what they can do in terms of stats and powers.

Theres a huge difference between 3-A and At least 3-A

did you read that?

Powers and Abilities: Psychic Abilities, telepathy, telekinesis, invunerability, shielding | Reality Warping, Non-Corporeal, Omnipresence, time manipulation, mind-attack, re-animation, telepathy, telekinesis, invulnerability

I really hope dragon ball super establishes ridiculous feats that will make y'all eat y'll words.

P.S: vs thread don't make sense especially when no one knows beerus or whis true powers...so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back