• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isn't Animdude (I have no knowledge on him lol) evil? Couldn't Giygas Manipulate his mind, or spread his infulence on him? (like he did with Pokey) and does Animdude have restisance to his PSI attacks? Couldn't Giygas erase Animdude in the past? (I know too many question lol, sorry about that...) Also B...U....m...P

Animdude isn't evil per say.

He is more... dude that was telling the story, then his characters came to murder him.

@Edwardtruong2006 Ok thanks! But I'm still itching to vote for Giygas, either putting Scott boi in a void of nothingness, erasing him in the past, or using his mind hax against him, speaking of which, didn't The Overlord get the majority of the vote because of his mind hax? Couldn't Giygas do the same?

Overlord won because he had PASSIVE mindhax, Giygas has activated mindhax.

Scott stomps because he is literally the puppeteer(and technically god) of the universe being only outclassed by Chica's Magic Rainbow.

Nothing else.

And last I checked, Giygas isn't Chica's Magic Rainbow. Scott puppeteers him to erase himself or something.

But your opinions are your opinions.

Bruh.

I don't want to be reminded of my past edits; those "edits" were pure stupidity in my part. Like, I despise it so much. I refer to them as failures. The past is something that I don't like.

Anyway

Giygas mind hax gg.

Oh, my gooooooooooooooood!

Look, I get it, he got votes, but not only is Giygas stronger now, but this is from a long time ago.

I'm referring to the fact that I was completely ignorant in the past. I was quite immature at that time, but slowly risen above to become decent here. Despite that, I didn't enjoy them.

Anyway ye, Passive hax screws over Animdude so badly. Someone close dis.

Also since this is a Necro.

I'm pretty sure that Giygas can't bypass Animdude Mid-Godly regen, voting for Animdude by Mid-Godly regen, Reality Warping and being Nigh-Omniscient

Christian Higdon said:
Giygas passively mindhaxes tho.
Also this. Passive hax means Animdude is ded. Mid Godly is completely unjustified and Nigh Omniscient does absolute Jack in vs debating.

So quit necroing.

afaik, Mid-Godly is because he came back after the he was killed and the universe reset.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
afaik, Mid-Godly is because he came back after the he was killed and the universe reset.
Ok. That is Mid-Godly. So my bad. But still needs to be added on his profile. regardless, this is still a stomp and a Necro.

Ok so when has Animdude ever used plot manipulation in character? And is it passive? Because giygas' mind r@pe that works on abstracts.

Back