• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giratina's stats (Reaffirmation)

TheMightyRegulator

VS Battles
Retired
Yet more evidence that Giratina is Universal. In the game it is revealed that Giratina created the Distortion World, a "World" opposite to ours.

Is there a way we can add this to his page? What're your thoughts?

TripleX6 said:
TheMightyRegulator said:
Bumping (come on guys? Where's that Creation trio love?)
I give you my 100% support on this.
Although he's already universe level anyway.
Lol thanks man. You have no idea how much that means to me. I know the Pokemon verse doesn't get much love due to the massive amounts of PIS that occurs in the series, hence, I would love to sillicate their standing in the wiki in anyway possible, within reason.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Lol thanks man. You have no idea how much that means to me. I know the Pokemon verse doesn't get much love due to the massive amounts of PIS that occurs in the series, hence, I would love to sillicate their standing in the wiki in anyway possible, within reason.
I mainly blame the anime for that, since it's pretty much PIS incarnate.

In the Poke-verse, silver water > God...because reasons.

@Azathoth

You speak nothing but the truth (in a highly amusing manner no less) the anime is absolutely mercurial in terms of power levels but they did get better (when Dialga and Palkia made a Universe on screen).

I can't say the same for the manga- it only got much worse. Look at the posted image below.

Creation trio: Sub-human Durability confirmed.

What makes this scene even more sinful is: Not even an arc ago, Dialga and Palkia were destroying the Universe with their physical attacks.

This is just apalling, lazy writing of authors who don't bother looking into Pokemon lore and instead make them as strong or weak as they want to, confusing the crap out of the fans and the not fans in the process.

We can only hope that one day, we might actually get an accurate portrayal in the media that's not the main canon (game).

Non-Bias said:
Is the pokemon manga any good? I only play the games and sometimes watch the anime.
Yeah. The plot is usually good and the way they manipulate the mythology to their will is fascinating but there still is heavy amounts of PIS (A togepi, after evolving, managed to move ARCEUS, of all pokemon, and the baby versions of the creation trio were held back by fodder Pokemon) and they have so many different characters they can't really dive to heavily in character back story or development but the battles can be epic and there are some moments where the Pokemon involved are more epic than in either the manga or anime.

The Pokemon themselves also seem to have good characterization when the mangakas bother to focus on just one.

The creator and game producers of Pokemon both seem to like it too, so you should check it out ;) There are several mangas but the one I'm referring to (and the creator endorsed) is Pokemon Adventures.

Back