• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giratina vs Ness

5-D is Low Complex Multiversal, yes. In regards to the EB CRT, the main focus is to get more abilities added and an upgrade to 2-B. Low 1-C is just a seperate discussion given how there are certain criterias that need to be met in order to get such a rating.

5-D is Low Complex Multiversal, yes. In regards to the EB CRT, the main focus is to get more abilities added and an upgrade to 2-B. Low 1-C is just a seperate discussion given how there are certain criterias that need to be met in order to get such a rating.
I'm very excited ngl

Any proof of Ness having 5D Fatehax?
I don't want to derail this thread any further with CRT details, it isn't the right place to discuss that sorta topic. However, you could just go ask me on my wall or add me on discord to hear about the detail, I wouldn't mind. Anyway, this thread should just be closed.

Back