• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giratina lifting strength? At Least Universe+ DC?

TheMightyRegulator

VS Battles
Retired
Giratina overpowered Zero's thrusters which according to Newton's Third Law, must equal or be greater than the weight of the ship.

I think this should be in either Class 100 or Class K+, more likely Class 100 because I doubt Zero's ship was one of "the heaviest aircrafts"

Also, I've heard misgivings at the lack of evidence or "Hype" of the Creation Trio's Unsealed DC.

Can this feat from Platinum be scaled to their DC?

2015 12 30 13.31.25

I am uncertain. The above image does not really tell me much about the mass or speed of the ship, required strength to stop it, or even any context (How and if Giratina stopped it).

SAntvasima said:
I am uncertain. The above image does not really tell me much about the mass or speed of the ship, required strength to stop it, or even any context (How and if Giratina stopped it).
I understand.

I also addressed another issue in the OP about the At Least Universal+ stats on the Creation Trio's stats being hypothetical. Please note the following images.
2015 12 30 13.31.25
2015 12 30 13.31.03

I am sorry, but that image does not really tell me anything.

Antvasima said:
I am sorry, but that image does not really tell me anything.
Yes. Please be patient with me, my browser isn't very good so I have to separate large bulks of information in separate posts.

Basically, the protagonist of Platinum must defeat Origin forme Giratina to prevent it from destroying not only the Pokemon World but also the Distortion World, basically two different Universes via a spatial Distortion.

The antagonist will also refer to you as a saviour of two worlds.

Though it is true the Pokemon World cannot survive without the Distortion World and vice versa, the terminology (spread) implies it was going to destroy the two Universes directly instead of via a chain reaction.

Can this be scaled to Unsealed Giratina's DC and if so, what tier would this award it? At Least Universal+ or Multi-Universal?

Also, shouldn't the Creation Trio striking strength be Low Multi-Universal? Their physical blows were said to destroy "all reality" or the like in some media.

Giratina is already rated as "At least Low 2-C".

Antvasima said:
Giratina is already rated as "At least Low 2-C".
I know but you didn't really answer any of my questions.

Can this feat be scaled to DC? If so, what tier would it be?

If it doesn't change anything then please add it to the appropriate page as I have heard complaints that the DC of the unsealed keys of the Creation Trio (Giratina this case) are purely hypothetical and thus can't be used in debates to their fullest potential.

I also believe their striking strength should be higher as outlined above where their physical clashes were tearing the fabric of reality.

Well, I am tired, but tearing holes in reality is pretty unquantifiable though. Buu, Superboy Prime, and even the Hulk, have done the same, and we don't rate them as universal for it.

Then again, Giratina already is listed that high, so it wouldn't be entirely unlikely that it could actually destroy a spacetime continuum with its blows.

I am not sure quite frankly. We will have to wait for more input.

Ok. Sure, no problem. I'll probably be offline for awhile though so if I don't respond readily enough, that's the cause.

Not sure about the lifting strength thing, but Giratina's LS should be pretty high, regardless. As for the other scans, I wouldn't mind adding them/links to them, as while Giratina is already rated that high, the amount of downplay I've seen for "Creation Trio can't actually create or destroy a universe" is pretty absurd.

Well, you should feel free to add links to them then.

I'm glad we all agree...but wait.

What about upgrading their striking strength to Low Multi-Universal? Is it legit?

I did not clear the lifting strength. I told Azathoth that he can use your scans to showcase that the current ratings are correct.

Antvasima said:
I did not clear the lifting strength. I told Azathoth that he can use your scans to showcase that the current ratings are correct.
I was referring to them destroying the Universe by tearing the fabric of reality apart with their physical blows upgrading their striking strength to Low Multi-Universal instead of "just" Universal.

Well, I am tired and uncertain. What do you think Azathoth?

If that's going to be included and no one has any misgivings feel free to close the thread when you've come to a decision.

I don't know. Considering the fact they were able to tear apart the space-time continuum with physical blows, but didn't actually demonstrate anything beyond that, maybe "at least universal"?

Creation trio threads seem to have gotten a minor boom in popularity today so I'm bumping it with the hopes of more input but a verdict seems to have been reached.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Creation trio threads seem to have gotten a minor boom in popularity today so I'm bumping it with the hopes of more input but a verdict seems to have been reached.
they are starting to be downplayed by others due to the series they are from. pokemon unless you look deep into the details like this site does seems pretty weak. but look at the details and pokemon is actually a top tier verse.

Back