• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno's Durability Upgrade (again)

I did this thread once, and I might get like warned for maybe doing another one, idk.

I got an upgrade for Giorno:
Building Level for Durability : Continued moving even after having his bones broken by Green Day.
Here's Proof
Keep in mind Green Day is Building Level in it's AP.

Because his bones are literally broken. That implies that he got hurt pretty damn badly and that he shouldn't scale.
He wouldn't survive that smh. Green Day has been shown to hurt Gold Experience and Giorno himself wouldn't survive that punch.

I agree because he survive a building level attack and had his bones only broken also peak human shouldn't be able to survive building level attack but he managed suggesting he has building level durability

And if you think Broken Bones doesn't scale see how Kira literally survived SPTW's beating 2 times, the second one breaking his bones.

And if you think Broken Bones doesn't scale see how Kira literally survived SPTW's beating 2 times, the second one breaking his bones.
Stamina or Endurance
People get their limbs chopped off and still fight, do they still scale?

Broken bones scale, but not in full, drastically backscale (well it depends how bad the break is, a light fracture like Jonathan got from Tarkus and complete shattering of a bone to dust like Dio did to Jonathan early on are obviously two very different things for example).
Take whatever is being scaled to, then give him but a fraction of it.
Kira the same, he doesn't scale to Star Platinum in full, especially not one who was dying but still floored him and the second time was so casual the ****** even did a cool 180, and it crippled him, one punch shattered his fist, as in, literally cracked it apart to the point it was teetering on falling apart.

But, I do think Giorno should be upgraded, worse case scenario he has a street feat, best case scenario he backscales heavily off Green Day.
But I've been looking into that for the upcoming ap and scaling CRT and eh, it's a possibly at best, as in, it's hard to say if Green Day even scales to GE to begin with.
Though it did enough damage to Giorno where I'd wager he backscales to the point he's no longer within 8-C, 9-A maybe, and that's at best.
The damage he took from a few Green Day blows is even being undersold, the old scan isn't accurate, the newest translation says exactly what happened and it ****** him up, the accurate translation says his subclav artery was torn, his lung had a hole in it, his femur was broken along with four ribs and a hand.
ZEa9goo.jpg

For the time being, just slap street on Giorno for the consistent vehicle accidents he's been and walked off without so much as a scratch (one of which completely ****** the vehicle, Ciocolatta dropping a corpse on the moving vehicle from a helicopter which caved the top in) and we'll get into 9-A/8-C durability scaling off Green Day in the upcoming thread, given both GE and Green Day will be tweaked at least a tad then anyway.

If you want to discuss future revisions with me in detail, you're free to add me on Discord of course.

Last edited:
Broken bones scale, but not in full, drastically backscale (well it depends how bad the break is, a light fracture like Jonathan got from Tarkus and complete shattering of a bone to dust like Dio did to Jonathan early on are obviously two very different things for example).
Take whatever is being scaled to, then give him but a fraction of it.
Kira the same, he doesn't scale to Star Platinum in full, especially not one who was dying but still floored him and the second time was so casual the ****** even did a cool 180, and it crippled him, one punch shattered his fist, as in, literally cracked it apart to the point it was teetering on falling apart.

But, I do think Giorno should be upgraded, worse case scenario he has a street feat, best case scenario he backscales heavily off Green Day.
But I've been looking into that for the upcoming ap and scaling CRT and eh, it's a possibly at best, as in, it's hard to say if Green Day even scales to GE to begin with.
Though it did enough damage to Giorno where I'd wager he backscales to the point he's no longer within 8-C, 9-A maybe, and that's at best.
The damage he took from a few Green Day blows is even being undersold, the old scan isn't accurate, the newest translation says exactly what happened and it ****** him up, the accurate translation says his subclav artery was torn, his lung had a hole in it, his femur was broken along with four ribs and a hand.
ZEa9goo.jpg

For the time being, just slap street on Giorno for the consistent vehicle accidents he's been and walked off without so much as a scratch (one of which completely ****** the vehicle, Ciocolatta dropping a corpse on the moving vehicle from a helicopter which caved the top in) and we'll get into 9-A/8-C durability scaling off Green Day in the upcoming thread, given both GE and Green Day will be tweaked at least a tad then anyway.

If you want to discuss future revisions with me in detail, you're free to add me on Discord of course.
If Gio gets upgraded, can we change Superhuman Reactions to Superhuman Physical Characteristics?

Back