• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Giorno should take this. I am not too well versed with Yu-Gi-Oh, but unless Yubel is Acasual, she will have her willpower reduced to 0 and will be unable to attack. Then GioGio will use his Loop of Death punch and reduce Yubel's future death to 0, effectively killing her forever.

The way I see it, unless Yubel doesn't have a future death, or is Acasual, she can't win.

GioGio low diff.

What can Yubel do to prevent GER from sending her/him into an eternal loop of death?

If it is an action, it will turn to 0. The effect is passive and automatic.

I know someone can say this is game mechanic but in duel monsters, cards and effects cannot be used or chained to super polymerization.

I'd totally understand if someone wouldn't agree with that due to the fact it's game mechanic.

For those who are curious, the last part of Super polymerization"s effect is "Cards and effects cannot be activated in response response to this card's activation".

Due to Giorno's incredibly powerful hax, I'd say the result of the fight mostly depends of Yubel's capacity to fuse with GER as some people suggested it.

Stands are like a reflection of the soul though, so would Yubel fusing with Gold Experience Requiem be technically Yubel fusing with Giorno?

This is GER's victory. Even if you take the game mechanic Jeune stated into account, GER will just need to negate the act of activating the effect (If that makes sense). Or put more easily, GER will turn Yubel's will to do anything to 0, which would not make her use any of her abilities.

IrMaXuS said:
This is GER's victory. Even if you take the game mechanic Jeune stated into account, GER will just need to negate the act of activating the effect (If that makes sense). Or put more easily, GER will turn Yubel's will to do anything to 0, which would not make her use any of her abilities.
Her reflection effect prevents it and the effect doesn't have an "activation" it's continuous, passive.

Fusing wouldn't be possible since it's an action and will get cancelled.

As for her reflection ability, the very act of reflecting (which IS an activation, since it only triggers when she's attacked) would be cancelled and thus Giorno's attack would make it through. Also, Giorno has complete reflection powers too (though they only appear at the start of the manga because Araki forgot lol)

Just want to put this in, Yubel doesn't necessarily have to target Giorno, she can just use Super Polymerization on everything else, taking Giorno with it.

After all, GER didn't stop Made in Heaven to the best of my knowledge.

That's fair enough, but everyone knows GER didn't do that because then there'd be no plot. (There's also various theories out there about how GER knew it would be fated to meet Giorno again so it didn't interfere, stuff like that)

Anything that would potentially threaten Giorno's existence is what gets reset and denied. That's why, in these VS battles he gets pitted against beings vastly superior to him in traditional power level, often beating them due to his insane hax.

Remember that GER can act outside of time, so everything Yubel can do (Super Polymerization) comes second to what GER decides to do. Thus, the negation of Yubel's will to fight still goes through before Yubel does anything.

About that reflection, it is said in Yubel's profile that it reflects damage back to her opponent. However, I wouldn't consider setting her will to 0 as "damage", especially in the Yu-Gi-Oh sense.

Btw we don't know yet if GER still exists because iirc, the stand arrow on its head falls off (maybe hinting to GE losing its Requiem form). So that maybe the reason why it didn't do anything to stop Made in Heaven. Also, another possibility besides those theories mentioned above is that GER and Giorno made it through the universe reset and is just yet to be shown again.

Well making the target will 0 does not make you win. Giorno still needs to deal with the reflecting damage but as Johny said it can be negated with GER. GER just need to erase the effect that Yubei is reflecting attacks thus, punching and sending Yubei to External Loop of Death

This is a victory for Giorno and his Gold Experience Requiem. Any action Yubel will do will just end up being reset to 0. Giorno would also be able to negate the damage reflection thanks to Gold Experience Requiem's ability.

From my perspective, I don't see Yubel winning this one. After all, despite how much I like Giorno, Gold Experience Requiem is straight up "I Win" in stand form.

My point in justifying how GER's will negation goes through is that it completely removes Yubel's means to win the match (Post-will negation, she wouldn't use Super Polymerization anymore). Though that might've been pointless since basically everything Yubel will do or does will get negated anyway.

Basically, characters on tier 2c or below would need ATLEAST ONE of these to defeat Giorno with GER. Acausality/Resistance to Causality Manipulation and/or ability to act outside time. Since Yubel, afaik, doesn't have either of them, she loses.

IrMaXuS said:
Basically, characters on tier 2c or below would need ATLEAST ONE of these to defeat Giorno with GER. Acausality/Resistance to Causality Manipulation and/or ability to act outside time. Since Yubel, afaik, doesn't have either of them, she loses.
Yubel can operate outside of time. She operates inside the Shadow Realm where time has no meaning.

Aparajita said:
Yubel can operate outside of time. She operates inside the Shadow Realm where time has no meaning.
Is it actually stated in the series that Shadow Realm does not have time or is not affected by time?

IrMaXuS said:
Aparajita said:
Is it actually stated in the series that Shadow Realm does not have time or is not affected by time?
We have to be careful with that because the Shadow Realm is something exclusive to the english dub.

But among Yubel's feat, she claimed she could easily send someone to an interval space and time. So yeah she somehow has a power over a "place" with no time and space.

Jeune fou said:
IrMaXuS said:
Aparajita said:
We have to be careful with that because the Shadow Realm is something exclusive to the english dub.
But among Yubel's feat, she claimed she could easily send someone to an interval space and time. So yeah she somehow has a power over a "place" with no time and space.
Claim =/= Feat. Although even if we assume that Yubel could do that, like I said having power that is related to a dimension above yours (say nth dimension) does NOT imply that you are an nth-dimensional being.

Example, Dio and many other time stoppers can stop time (4th dimension) and move hile time is stopped, yet you can't really call them 4th dimensional beings. GER however is atleast 4th dimensional.

MagiSinbad said:
GER however is atleast 4th dimensional.
How ? When ? Why ?
GER doesn't have time manipulation but it managed to move and exist during erased time. And as far as I know, the 4th dimension is considered to be time. This means it can exist without the existence of the 4th dimension.

IrMaXuS said:
GER doesn't have time manipulation but it managed to move and exist during erased time. And as far as I know, the 4th dimension is considered to be time. This means it can exist without the existence of the 4th dimension.
Exist outside the time =/= being a 4th dimension being. It would be considered as a hax more than a nature of existence.

If you're 4-D because you can exist outside time then that mean the Ylliaster emperors from Yu-gi-oh are 4-D as well. But you know what ? NOPE ! They are still human being and NOTHING stated that they have transended the 3rd dimension, just like GER.

The only thing GER can do is his casual manipulation hax, if his opponent is also exist outside of time and acasual, then Giorno is screwed

@MagiSinbad

Then what would be a feat that makes a character 4 dimensional? And about the Ylliaster Emperors you mentioned, when and how did they exist outside of time? Can you describe the details? (I haven't watched 5d's yet so I apologize for not knowing who they are).

Also, there's still nothing to prove that Yubel really does exist outside time and is acausal. The fact still stands that GER can move outside time. And as long as there's nothing to prove Yubel's acausality, then Yubel is screwed.

it's been a long time (a REALLY LONG time) since i watched 5Ds. But from what i remember, they are unaffected with the change of history for being exist outside of time, you can say that they are Acasual

Oh no, i didnt defend Yubel, I just not feeling okay when people say that he is 5 or 4-D

For the feat of being 4-D and higher ?

Your character must have proof a being that originally came from a world that exist higher than the awared world (in other word, the 3-D universe). You can take a look at the "power of the verse" section of I/O verse to know better :p

What do you get for having a 4-D feat ?

-Multi-Universe level Attack Potency

-Multi-Universe level Durability

-Infinite speed ( Not really sure about this, you may want to ask the other admin)

other stuffs that infinitely greater than 3-D being

@Magi

Guess I'll just have to look into it myself. I think there are other ways to prove a being is 4th dimensional and I thought that existing and acting when time ceased to exist is one of them. I admit I may be wrong though.

Either way though, Giorno's victory is still highly likely here.

Is Yubel acasual? If not, Giorno takes this, any actions Yubel makes that would harm Giorno would instantly be set to zero and the battle would end with a LOD punch.

@JustSomeWeirdo

The only problem with that train of logic is that Yubel's abilities nullifies any damage she would take and sends it back at her opponent, leading to an odd conundrum that makes it difficult to determine who actually gets hurt.

Reppuzan said:
@JustSomeWeirdo
The only problem with that train of logic is that Yubel's abilities nullifies any damage she would take and sends it back at her opponent, leading to an odd conundrum that makes it difficult to determine who actually gets hurt.
Well, if Yubel has to activate that, and if it isn't passive, then GER could just cancel that as well as it is still an action which GER automatically cancels anyway

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Well, if Yubel has to activate that, and if it isn't passive, then GER could just cancel that as well as it is still an action which GER automatically cancels anyway
According to Yugioh rules, it's a manditory triggered effect, according to Verse Equalization, it's not activating.

Also, Yubel's power is *already* 0.

Yubel-RYMP-EN-R-1E.jpg

Well, if the effect is not considered to be an action, and is actually passive, then GER wouldn't be able to cancel it unless the RESULT of the effect is considered an action, which would lead into a stalemate (unless GER can also cancel passive abilities, which I doubt, or if GER's punches actually don't deal damage, and actually just trigger the LOD, which they don't, as Diavolo was wounded)

Also, GER doesn't set stats to zero, it sets ACTIONS to zero, like, if someone were to attack Giorno, it already hasn't happened, I guess I'd have to change my vote to inconclusive, as all actions are set to zero, and all damage towards Yubel is reflected ("Equal to that monster's ATK" going by verse equalization that would apply to Stands I guess, and it's hard to tell how strong GER is, as it sends anything it hits into a LOD, and it could still use it's previous abilities as it still sent a scorpion after Diavolo)

In the case that GER's life giver is the same as GE's life giver: GER could just send scorpions, snakes, or whatever animal after Yubel, Yubel would reflect the damage back (and life created by Gold Experience reflects damage back, so I'm just assuming that GER's created life can do the same) which could lead into a weird stalemate between created life and Yubel reflecting damage back to eachother(Unless Yubel can only do this against one thing at a time), and any attempts to fuse during this would be set to zero by GER, making this match Inconclusive

If Life Giver for GER DOESN'T act the same: Stalemate if GER doesn't attack, Yubel wins if GER DOES attack

This battle would be easier if ger was unaffacted by yubel effect then we could say hè won sinds cards that are unaffecetd are brutal in yugioh thats why you use kaiju

well i think Gio wins via (we all know the drill >_>) resetting actions to zero and before anyone tells me he didn't stop made in heaven it could be he didn't have it with him at the time, etc (there are theories so i won't go into it) Yubel ain't acausal so she gets affected and LOD punch

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well i think Gio wins via (we all know the drill >_>) resetting actions to zero and before anyone tells me he didn't stop made in heaven it could be he didn't have it with him at the time, etc (there are theories so i won't go into it) Yubel ain't acausal so she gets affected and LOD punch
MiH was probably passive, not harming Giorno, or Giorno just lost GER after defeating Diavolo, so "Giorno didn't stop MiH" isn't even really an argument against Giorno anyway since there's really no proof that GER even existed during part 6

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Can GER set passive actions that do not "activate" to 0?

If not, then GER or Gio destroys themselves (whoever attacks) Yubel when they strike/cast/attack her.

It's hard to apply verse equalization into card effects because things like "cannot be destroyed" or "take no battle damage" can be wanked to death.

Anyway, considering the card's effects, all of this comes down to whether or not GER can trigger the loop of death with an attack regardless of the attack doing damage at all. Because if it can, then GER/Giorno wins. If not, I'd go for inconclusive. Yubel's "cannot be destroyed" property is ultimately useless as GER's LOD victories aren't won by "destroying" or "killing" (in fact, the whole LOD works because the "effect", which is being killed, is removed).

Well, if the LOD is somehow reflected back at GER, would it even work against Giorno? GER's ability could just set the death scenarios to zero, unless it sends Giorno into a fight with someone that just happens to be acasual which (Given that Life Giver works the same, which is most likely) the damage could just be reflected (this seems to ignore whatever durability the animal is supposed to have, as a frog reflected a hit from a shovel, either that or it takes in the durability of the animal and reflects the damage it was originally going to take, like how Leaky Eye Luca's head was smashed i instead of just being bashed by the shovel) back to whoever attacks Giorno, and that's even IF the LOD is also reflected, unless Yubel cannot reflect effects or if GER cannot remove the effect of Yubel's ability activating due to the cause of GER attacking.

Edit: Note that this reply is entirely theoretical, and is only working on what ifs such as Life Giver still reflecting damage, which may be likely, yet still remains unknown.

Back