• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
>Epitaph couldn't see GER so Almighty shouldn't

No. It's because Diavolo needed to take action to use Epitaph, that's why he couldn't see GER. He got RtZ'd. This won't happen to Yhwach as he sees futures passively. There is no action for GER to RtZ.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
By your logic and Chariot's, every timestop user can affect 4-D constructs/beings now
Nice false analogy. Time Stop is a 4D power though as it effects time itself. That doesn't mean the users of said time stop can interact, affect or **** with 4D constructs/beings, other then time in a very specific manner.

@Zel

Stop comparing Epitath and Almighty pls, both are entirely different
How so?.Epitath sees the reality that WILL happen while almighty sees all futures that could happen and allows yhwach to pick whatever future he wishes. In his profile it is said that he can only null powers that he can see.

ExSENNA said:
No. It's because Diavolo needed to take action to use Epitaph, that's why he couldn't see GER. He got RtZ'd. This won't happen to Yhwach as he sees futures passively. There is no action for GER to RtZ.
That's straight up wrong pal, Diavolo checks Epitaph again after he got RTZ, he even checks it again while being pummled to death. Epitaph doesnt show Diavolo how to get desired results, in fact it can even show him things that will **** him hard, it shows what will absolutely happen, even if you dont take action or try to prevent its visions, those visions will still occur, that's it, no more no less.

Zel97 said:
@Zel

Stop comparing Epitath and Almighty pls, both are entirely different
How so?.Epitath sees the reality that WILL happen while almighty sees all futures that could happen and allows yhwach to pick whatever future he wishes. In his profile it is said that he can only null powers that he can see.
That's because Allmighty is far more powerful than Epitath, so still yiyi

ExSENNA said:
>Epitaph couldn't see GER so Almighty shouldn't

Please elaborate because i cant really see what you're getting at. It doesnt matter if its passive or not,what im saying is that reality had decided RTZ WILL NOT ACTIVATE AND GIORNO'S HEART WOULD GET RIPPED OFF but rtz did indeed activate meaning rtz doesnt really give too much damn if you can see the future or not.rtz>any sort of precognition

>That's because Allmighty is far more powerful than Epitath, so still yiyi

Almighty has far more range and can see further, that is a true fact yes, that's obvious, the actual precognition (the shit that it shows and what will happen after picking a future and the like) though aint anything special.

That's because Allmighty is far more powerful than Epitath, so still yiyi

Unless you're joking(which i think you are) thats where i call BS.saying 1 ability is greater than another without any facts to support it is tsk tsk.Both ability allow the user to see what will definitely happen.

>Do you know what a fallacy is? And assumption? If it says that he should be dead and he looks like he's dead, that's not an assumption, it's having at least a Grade 1 reading level. He doesnt have to, ignoring the fact RC doesnt destroy things down to nothing, if GER can use causality manip to make it so that didnt happen, then it didnt happen.

I fail to see your point? Regardless if he's dead,you'd still need to prove that GER can bring Gio back from having his physical body and his soul destroyed. The best he's ever been shown to come back from is having his head smashed, not completely vaporized along with having his soul destroyed. I suppose Ichigo's hollow can bring him back from having his soul destroyed despite him coming back from having his heart destroyed. It's a no limits Fallacy on your end to assume GER can do something like bringing Gio back from something like that. Also, Aizens mere presence vaporized a human and destroyed his soul. Reiatsu crush can do stuff like that. Also Yhwach's Fate Manipulation is potent enough to the point where even Orihime's causality manipulation couldn't repair the damage Yhwach did. They needed to insert a new timeline to repair the damage Yhwach caused entirely.

>Do you not know the difference between range and potency? Regardless, GER doesnt have to bring back the soul, he can make it so the soul being destroyed never happened.

Yes but it does seem you fail to understand how we rate soul manipulation. It's how we treat mind hax, the more numbers the stronger the ability is. Again, you'd need to prove that GER can do such a thing. So far you haven't.

>My dude, that aint a regen feat, it aint even a Giorno feat, its a feat of GER acting after Giorno was killed and making it so he wasnt dead via RTZ. And RTZ is more then capable of making it so that giorno with his soul destroyed is fine, not because of regen but because of making it so the fact that it was destroyed never happened.

I'd prefer if you didn't refer to me as "my dude" that makes you sound rather condescending. And again, you'd need to prove that GER can do such a thing whenever he's never been shown to restore anything on the spiritual level.

Oh man, I didn't know he used Epitaph after RtZ.

Anyways, Giorno stil has no wincon here, He gets stomped by RC, even if OP bans RC (Which is silly) He can at most force an incon.

Unless you're joking(which i think you are) thats where i call BS.saying 1 ability is greater than another without any facts to support it is tsk tsk.Both ability allow the user to see what will definitely happen.
For you the abitlity for see the future is far more powerful than the ability to see the future and manipulate the fate itself to make what you want??? KEKS

For you the abitlity for see the future is far more powerful than the ability to see the future and manipulate the fate itself to make what you want??? KEKS

Are you saying king crimson is not able to manipulate fate? If so i'd advise you to re watch or re read jojo part 5

ExSENNA said:
Oh man, I didn't know he used Epitaph after RtZ.

Anyways, Giorno stil has no wincon here, He gets stomped by RC, even if OP bans RC (Which is silly) He can at most force an incon.
Yeah my argument only holds value IF either giorno survives RC or RC is not used which is getting debated on rn.Also i disagree,willpower manipulation can give giorno the win here

Prince, all I got from that is that you're confusing straight resurrection and regen with from causality manipulation. He can bring Giorno back, because Giorno never died in the first place, he's removing the effect of Giorno being killed, Giorno never would have got vaped or his soul destrpyed in the first place, he doesnt have to bring back his soul because the soul was never destroyed if you want to be super specific its not res because he aint resurrecting, its more of a combo of Can function after Giorno dies+Can make it so he never died in the first place through manipulatng causality. Hell, GER's main feat is constantly setting death to zero.

And >he's never been shown to restore anything on a spiritual level.

That's actually untrue, base GE can heal Stands and the like. But no, once again, GER is quite literaly making it so Giorno's soul, body and death never happened.

GER has all the feats he needs, he can function when Giorno is dead and he can manipulate causality, he aint even technically bringing him back, he's making it so he never died in the first place.

Are you saying king crimson is not able to manipulate fate? If so i'd advise you to re watch or re read jojo part 5
I watch it, that's why I know he don't have fate manip, the only thing showed was see the future (Epitath), and erase time, not fate manip (even if he was able to do it then he would null RtZ of GER, keks)

The Prince of Counters said:
Zel, I'd advise you to read the profile and create a CRT. Because his profile doesn't have Fate Manipulation.
Im actually super surprise he doesnt have fate manip,i'll try and make a crt either tomorrow or the day after as its getting late over here and im busy tomorrow.But just to prove you he indeed has fate manipulation it was implied by diavolo in doppio's fight against risotto that the visions of epitath that is not favored to doppio can be erased with KC meaning by erasing time he is able to change reality itself.It was also implied in diavolo's fight against bucciarati about him being able to manipulate fate

Yeah my argument only holds value IF either giorno survives RC or RC is not used which is getting debated on rn.Also i disagree,willpower manipulation can give giorno the win here

I'm pretty sure Giorno cannot survive from RC. and I'm not buying GER can bring Giorno back, as it has no feats of such thing + Orihime wasn't able to repair Ichigo's sword with her Causality Manip. so Yhwach does have feats of overpowering Causality Manip. It'far more likely Yhwach takes this

The Prince of Counters said:
Zel, I'd advise you to read the profile and create a CRT. Because his profile doesn't have Fate Manipulation.
He kinda does, it's just listed under causality manipulation, he's technically both, although I'm surprised its listed under c&e not fate when part 5 is all about fate and Diavolo even talks about it being fate.

I watch it, that's why I know he don't have fate manip, the only thing showed was see the future (Epitath), and erase time, not fate manip (even if he was able to do it then he would null RtZ of GER, keks)

Fate manip is more so a by product of time erasure.A wind manipulator can manipulate pressure as they are heavily linked with each othef

Creeplord, fate manipulation is like one thing that definitely wouldn't work on Giorno, he's the only character to wake up within part 5. He's no longer a sleeping slave, he's not bound by the chains of fate. He's in control of his own fate.

YungManzi said:
Why can't GER return any of Yhwach's actions to Zero exactly?
Because he doesn't need to take any action. his mere presence can destroy Giorno's entire body along with his soul. Stands are reflections of Souls or something like that, If so, GER can't survive from that

He has resistance to causality manipulation.RTZ IS NOT causality manipulation,yes it can manip causality by resetting actions to 0 but saying its just causality manip is downgradig GER.RTZ can reset abstract things like willpower and death to 0.

Zel97 said:
Fate manip is more so a by product of time erasure.A wind manipulator can manipulate pressure as they are heavily linked with each othef
That's just a side-effect of his ability (And exactly how? Because the only thing showed is erase time and so things happened in that time gets skipped), aka not applicable, so no he don't have fate manip

Zel97 said:
He has resistance to causality manipulation.RTZ IS NOT causality manipulation,yes it can manip causality by resetting actions to 0 but saying its just causality manip is downgradig GER.RTZ can reset abstract things like willpower and death to 0.
GER is listed as Causality + Death + Willpower Manip. You can make a CRT if you disagree

ExSENNA said:
Because he doesn't need to take any action. his mere presence can destroy Giorno's entire body along with his soul. Stands are reflections of Souls or something like that, If so, GER can't survive from that
That's partially true, that's the general rule but there exist a handful of Stands that can function and do whatever even when the user is dead, soul is long gone and the user's body is dust. Ger is apart of that small group seemingly.

That's just a side-effect of his ability (And exactly how? Because the only thing showed is erase time and so things happened in that time gets skipped), aka not applicable, so no he don't have fate manip

That is fate manipulation.If diavolo sees that he will die in exactly 10 seconds,he can erase time to evade the cause of death by doing so,diavolo has successfully deny fate

Chariot190 said:
Creeplord, fate manipulation is like one thing that definitely wouldn't work on Giorno, he's the only character to wake up within part 5. He's no longer a sleeping slave, he's not bound by the chains of fate. He's in control of his own fate.
I'm not saying that fate manip wouldn't work on Giorno(?

All what I do was questioning some diamonds sayed by Zel

>GER is listed as Causality + Death + Willpower Manip

Actually that's were you're wrong and he's kinda right. GER ain't that, it can perform those powers with RTZ but RTZ aint that. That was actually talked about earlier today within a CRT actually.

>I'm not saying that fate manip wouldn't work on Giorno(?). All what I do was questioning some diamonds sayed by Zel

Oh my bad, I must've gotten confused, there's a lot of posts so it's kinda hard to keep up.

Zel97 said:
That is fate manipulation.If diavolo sees that he will die in exactly 10 seconds,he can erase time to evade the cause of death by doing so,diavolo has successfully deny fate
Eeeeeeeeeeehmmmmmm... that's just precog + time manip, not fate manip

By that logic, Reimu and Marisa has fate manip beause with UEO can see and experiment the future and then revert time to evade the attacks, keks

Chariot190 said:
>GER is listed as Causality + Death + Willpower Manip
Actually that's were you're wrong and he's kinda right. GER ain't that, it can perform those powers with RTZ but RTZ aint that. That was actually talked about earlier today within a CRT actually.
...Then what is it?

GER is listed as Causality + Death + Willpower Manip. You can make a CRT if you disagree

Resetting willpower is not causality manipulation therefore GER can do many more things other than manip cause and effect.Too bad the part ended the moment GER was born so we will never see its full power.In conclusion, i meant GER's main ability is to reset things to 0,cause and effect being 1 of them.Had we seen more of GER in cannon storyline, who's to say he cant reset the entire universe to 0

That's partially true, that's the general rule but there exist a handful of Stands that can function and do whatever even when the user is dead, soul is long gone and the user's body is dust. Ger is apart of that small group seemingly.

How so? Was Giorno's soul destroyed? Did anyone's soul was destroyed in JoJo? There is seemingly an afterlife, Ghost etc. This is not the same as what RC is gonna do to Giorno. His soul will be destroyed. GER isn't surviving that

That's the issue, it's purposely left vage and amibigious by the author (hell even its stats are ******* vague as shit, the **** does None mean?). GER can in fact perform those listed powers via RTZ but RTZ isn't that, Arbitrary said he was gonna write up a blog on that I guess.

Chariot190 said:
That's the issue, it's purposely left vage and amibigious by the author (hell even its stats are ******* vague as shit, the **** does None mean?). GER can in fact perform those listed powers via RTZ but RTZ isn't that, Arbitrary said he was gonna write up a blog on that I guess.
God yes.It seems a lot of people doesnt seem to understand GER and RTZ,a crt would help a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back