• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almighty allows Yhwach to see nigh-infinite futures, while choosing one to happen, while passively nulling the opponent's abilities all at the same time

I mean, the description is literally in the profile

"(All powers that Yhwach sees in the future will be incapable of harming him or defeating him)".Diavolo was unable to see rtz activating with epitath,reality itself had decided diavolo as the victor but rtz simply said no.

Yes and? How does that get around RTZ, GER's multiversal BFR , willpower manipulation (which would render the fight over if that is used which it may be lead with as Ywach wouldnt even wnat to fight, attack, harm, use his powers, etc on Giorno or GER, plus he likely can't even see GER or the effects of its powers as GER cant even be seen by those that can see souls and ghosts which is where Bleach gets its extra sensory perception, not only that but his powers make it so things never happen, all Ywach would see in the futures are nothing because RTZ doesnt take an action, its instanteous and makes it so things never happened to begin with) not only that but GER kinda outright said no to a guranteed future that was absolutely fated and guranteed to happen as one of his only feats, it told Epitaph to eat shit basically so honestly? I think GER has more then enough going for it to circumvent that part.

Unsure about the ability null.

Yes I know, I read it.

That was his power null "Power Nullification (All powers that Yhwach sees in the future will be incapable of harming him or defeating him)" and epitath was unable to see RTZ therefore he cannot null it.Also king crimson has a fate hax via time erasure.His whole quote when fighting bucciarati also implied it

Tis true, the trails left by the action in erased time are the trails of fate itself and actions that are fated to occur. It's more of a byproduct of fate itself and time erase then an ability of King Crimson though.

Yhwach can see nigh infinite futures that COULD happen.Epitath show's a future that is 100% GUARANTEED to occur

That's also true, it's ******* shoved down your throat in the Metallia arc that what it shows must occur and is absolutely gonna happen and you cant stop it no matter what you do even if youre aware that it will happen unless you straight up erase time itself.

Since RC is out of the question.All the votes for yhwach including mine should be reset to 0 no?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Just like the last thread he gets crushed and nulled.
And just like that, any integrity you had gets thrown out the window. Learn how to read or debate properly.

You're proving my point. Are you incapable of properly debating? Have you even bothered to read anything? If you're just gonna ignore everything said up to this point then I'm going to do the same to you, your comments hold zero validity at the moment let alone any actual reasoning while simutaneously ignoring the debate this far.

I'm aware of what this is, which is exatly why I'm calling you out on not, actually properly debating and ignoring what has been said prior.

Do you want me to like write walls or something?

It's pretty simple, Almighty is passive and Yhwach nulls and gains resistance to said power he see's. Giorno isn't acausal nor does he have resistance to precog on Yhwach's level which is virtually all futures as he states himself.

Giorno doesn't have a wincon here against Yhwach, also lol at Yhwach not being able to see the stand.

Yhwach nulls and gains resistance to powers that he sees in the future as said so in his profile"Power Nullification (All powers that Yhwach sees in the future will be incapable of harming him or defeating him )"almighty shows a nigh-infinite future which yhwach can pick which one will actually occur.Epitath shows a reality that is GUARANTEED to occur but it wasnt able to see rtz being activated therefore if epitath cant see rtz,almighty cant as well.Basically yhwach sees and chooses a reality where giorno dies horribly>rtz activated out no where and resets any harmful actions >ger resets yhwach's willpower to 0>MUDA..

The Prince of Counters said:
Oh look, someone wanking Jojo. What a surprise
Wanking?if you think epitath is just a lame ability that predicts the future then you're wrong.It literally shows what will happen no matter what you do as shown in the fight between doppio and rissoto_Only time erasure can change it as said by diavolo in his fight with bucciarati

Yhwach's precog is hilarious above Epitaphs. At best it can only see 10 seconds into the future, Yhwach on the other hand can see thousands of years into the future and see a nigh infinite amount of futures. Yhwach's precog is way above King Crimsons paygrade.

How about you actually read for starters.

>It's pretty simple, Almighty is passive and Yhwach nulls and gains resistance to said power he see's.

And GER's powers are instantaneous, Ywach can't exactly see GER do anything because if GER does something he'd have already won and his powers arent visible or have visible effects, he looks at the future and sees nothing happen because anything that couldve happened no longer happened, if one where to use precog on the final fight between GER and Diavolo, they'd never of seen Diavolo use time erase or mista shoot his gun because those events never happened. And Yhwach has no feats of gaining immunity to something on GER's level, I get adaption and gaining resistances but there has to be feats that imply he can, GER's powers are 4D, unless Yhwach has gained resistances to 4D powers and nullified 4D powers that's a moot point.

>Giorno isn't acausal nor does he have resistance to precog on Yhwach's level which is virtually all futures as he states himself.

Giorno isnt acasual but he's no longer a sleeping slave, which by definition kinda invalidates the Almighty picking and choosing futures as Giorno isn't bound by what should and shouldnt happen, if Yhwach picks a future oh well, that means nothing, Giorno has feats of completely lol noping guranteed futures and fated actions, Yhwach's precognition has good range, the range doesn't effect the potency of it, if GER can lol nope Epitaph it can lol nope this because it isnt doing anything Epitaph didnt do, all Yhwach has on Epitaph is the range and it can see countless possible outcomes, the potency of the precog though? It aint anything special nor is how it's implamented when a future is choosen.

He can do several things, will power manip alone shuts down Yhwach.

Oh? If he has no feats that imply he could see GER then he can't see GER, being able to see souls, ghosts and spirits aint enough, if he has something i'm not aware of then please do tell. Otherwise you going no means quite literally nothing.

The Prince of Counters said:
Oh look, someone wanking Jojo. What a surprise
Nice rebuttal mate. Want to actually rebute my claims, with proper evidence and detailed explanations?

@The Prince of Counters I wasnt comparing the duration of epitath and almighty but the potency of it.both are guaranteed to occur as yhwach can see and pick any future he wants while epitath shows a reality that cannot be change in the slightest.

To be Frank none of your claims are even worth entertaining consider that your using assumptions and Fallacies to assume GER can bring back Gio from being turned into nothing along with having his soul destroyed by someone who has soul manipulation on a multi planetary scale. At best you've shown Gio coming back from mid regen. You need to prove that Gio can come back from soul destruction despite him not having those feats. And for the record, Yhwach's Almighty has negated Time Manipulation which is a 4-D ability from Ichibei.

My arguments are strictly if OP bans RC or giorno somehow survives it.Also rtz activated in a timeless void.time is not a spatial dimension i know but in a 3 dimensional plane it is considered as the 4th dimension (time is 5D in a 4D plane and so on).I dont see how GER is not 4D.He used to be in low-2C for a reason

ExSENNA said:
Almighty is passive, GER can't RtZ passive hax. Yhwach stomps with or without Soul Crush.
It doesnt matter if its passive or not.Yhwach cant null rtz because almighty is incapable of seeing it

The thing is GER returns actions taken back to zero. It's not about speed. Yhwach doesn't need to take action here, Even if RC was banned, Almighty passively nullfies GER

Uh, are we forgetting that GER can RTZ time erasure? That's 4D.

>To be Frank none of your claims are even worth entertaining consider that your using assumptions and Fallacies to assume GER can bring back Gio from being turned into nothing

Do you know what a fallacy is? And assumption? If it says that he should be dead and he looks like he's dead, that's not an assumption, it's having at least a Grade 1 reading level. He doesnt have to, ignoring the fact RC doesnt destroy things down to nothing, if GER can use causality manip to make it so that didnt happen, then it didnt happen.

>along with having his soul destroyed by someone who has soul manipulation on a multi planetary scale.

Do you not know the difference between range and potency? Regardless, GER doesnt have to bring back the soul, he can make it so the soul being destroyed never happened.

>At best you've shown Gio coming back from mid regen. You need to prove that Gio can come back from soul destruction despite him not having those feats.

My dude, that aint a regen feat, it aint even a Giorno feat, its a feat of GER acting after Giorno was killed and making it so he wasnt dead via RTZ. And RTZ is more then capable of making it so that giorno with his soul destroyed is fine, not because of regen but because of making it so the fact that it was destroyed never happened.

>And for the record, Yhwach's Almighty has negated Time Manipulation which is a 4-D ability from Ichibei.

That's the only actual useful thing you've said thus far.

Zel97 said:
My arguments are strictly if OP bans RC or giorno somehow survives it.Also rtz activated in a timeless void.time is not a spatial dimension i know but in a 3 dimensional plane it is considered as the 4th dimension (time is 5D in a 4D plane and so on).I dont see how GER is not 4D.He used to be in low-2C for a reaso
Thats not how 4-D abilities works

ExSENNA said:
The thing is GER returns actions taken back to zero. It's not about speed. Yhwach doesn't need to take action here, Even if RC was banned, Almighty passively nullfies GER
Power Nullification (All powers that Yhwach sees in the future will be incapable of harming him or defeating him

^said so in his profile All that he SEES is nulled.Problem is he cant see rtz becausw epitath cant

Thats not how 4-D abilities works

Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of a single universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline

^requirements for low 2-C.Giorno at 1 point is in this tier and was downgraded because AP != hax.Giorno got into low 2-c by hax alone

Endless, He's comparing what they show not how they function.

Zel97 said:
^requirements for low 2-C.Giorno at 1 point is in this tier and was downgraded because AP != hax.Giorno got into low 2-c by hax alone
I thought it was High 3-A on a 4D scale? Regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back