• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SpookyShadow said:
I remember IMade explaining that Quincy besides Yhwach do not Soul Crush. It was Meliodas vs Gremmy iirc
there is contradicting statements about that .

the way quincy fight , they shouldn't release reiatsu but there is a statement from orihime that said she couldn't feel quilge reiatsu once he entered his vollstanding wich imply he was releasing reiatsu before hand .

but other than that , yhwach is the only quincy that have reiatsu crush confirmed 100%

Reiatsu Crush, the bane of many Bleach matches now a days. Though I do have a character I plan on putting against Yhwach and I think it would be inconclusive.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Reiatsu Crush, the bane of many Bleach matches now a days. Though I do have a character I plan on putting against Yhwach and I think it would be inconclusive.
Had i added SBA would it still be reiatsu crush?

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Why people still think that GER can resurrect Giorno? We have 0 feats of that
And even if, it would be useless here
He actually does have a feat.

Diavolo split Giorno's head open with the intent to kill, Giorno's head then proceeded to split open on panel, blood sprayed out from the split, Giorno's eyes rolled back into his head, stopped moving and it was heaviliy implied that Giorno was killed. GER said no then Giorno was fine like nothing happened.

Also wanna point out RC aint instant, it takes a few moments to fully kill, (and RC may not even be able to effect a Stand, Stands are a bit harder to interact with then just being able to interact with souls and ghosts, being able to interact with souls doesnt mean you can automatically interact with a Stand, and if it cant effect GER, even if it does kill Giorno, it would be rendered useless as GER can just go lol no if it doesnt effect him or kill him instantly) and if it doesnt instantly kill GER, even if Giorno dies, it's effectively useless in this match.

"Heavily implied"

"GER can just resurrect Giorno"

Lol.No.

Do you have proof that GER actually resurrected Giorno? Because we dont know if he actually dies there. The closest case would be an instant healing ability

Otherwise, its just a theory

And even if was true, a CRT would be needed

Also, RC can crush instantly if the target doesnt have resistances

It was heaviliy implied that Giorno was killed, and that GER made it not so. You asked why people think that, and I told you, don't like it? Don't ask.

Proof? If Giorno was dead like it was implied he was (read: stated that he should in fact be straight up dead) then the fact he's fine like a minute later would be resurrection of some sort, regardless of how it was done it means that GER can circumvent death to an extent (and while noncanon, he did exactly that in the novel, setting Giorno's death to zero).

Not really a theory, if he was dead then it's resurrection, if he wasnt then it was something else.

Why would we need a CRT? His profile already has powers that would make it usable in this situation, Causuality Manipulation and RTZ for starters (making it so the death didnt happen, which he actually can do to others too, seeing as he did it to Diavolo a few infinite times)

You say that but I've never once seen it instantly kill a target, there's always a slight delay from what I've seen even if there aint any resistance, I'd like a source on instant death. Post some panels.

And if RC can't effect Stands due to Stands being harder to interact with then generic souls, this conversation is pointless to begin with, RC may kill Giorno but GER can just causality manip that making it so it didn't happen and we know he isn't bound to Giorno like most Stands are to their user.

Heavily implied =/= actually happening

Again, we dont know if he died. At most he got unconscious and almost died because of the damage

Aizen instantly killed an human iirc. Also, a 10-A with resistance to soulhax almost died to Yammy' soul pressure. Giorno doesnt have resistances, so

Doesnt matter, RC only needs to affect Giorno

Maybe I'm not being blunt enough. It happened, it's outright stated that he should be dead, and what is shown correlates with that statement, because Diavolo smashed his head ope and spilled his brains so his Stand shouldn't be functioning yet it is functioning. Which means that not only is GER functioning after Giorno's death but it made Giorno fine no less then a minute later.

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, acts like a duck, it's probably a duck. If Giorno looked like he was dead, was stated that he should be dead, and acted like he was dead, he was probably dead. Don't say at most when that's not true, your claim requires even more assumptions then mine because your claim would have to assume that Diavolo was wrong.

Yes, except it wasn't instant, there was actually a delay. If I recall didnt Aizen war them to stay back even? It doesnt matter if they almost died or if they could resist it, what matters here is if it happens instantly, which from what I've seen, it doesnt. Even the slightest delay makes it pointless here.

>Doesn't matter.

It matters greatly because if it doesn't kill GER, who is sentient, acts indepently, isnt bound to Giorno like the average Stand, etc, it's getting negged and Giorno's damage is getting negged as well, and do note RTZ can be activated quite literally, instantly and its functions are instanteous.

The resistance matters actually. Tatsuki Arisawa barely survived Yammy's soul crush (even with resistances), and Yhwach is hilariously superior than him

"GER isnt bound by Giorno"

Where does it say that?

Regardless of RC, Yhwach also has Almighty, which is also passive at this point

The resistance matters actually. Tatsuki Arisawa barely survived Yammy's soul crush (even with resistances), and Yhwach is hilariously superior than him

Where does it say that?

Considering Giorno was unaware of Time being Erased, and only GER was + GER stating that nobody, not even his master Giorno Giovanna knew of his ability, everyone just assumes that.

Didn't answer my question mate, even against targets with no resistance, it's never shown to be instant, and that's how fast RC must be for it to have any effect on this match at all.

Where does it say? It's what was straight up show let alone said. Also what he said, also the fact it's straight up stated on panel that GER is functioning while Giorno is dead but he shouldnt be able to do so plus what he ^ said.

Yes and? I never argued or even mentioned that, what I did do though was answer your question. I didn't once even hint at the almighty being brought up in this conversation, it's moot to this topic.

Listentomyrhytm said:

Where does it say that?

Considering Giorno was unaware of Time being Erased, and only GER was + GER stating that nobody, not even his master Giorno Giovanna knew of his ability, everyone just assumes that.
Thats not a good justification tbh

He can be sentient and still bounded to Giorno like all sentient stands. Why GER would be an exception?

>exception

Unbound Stands arent even that rare, Anubis comes to mind.

Cool now you gotta figure out how that gets around GER's own version of that power (which is instant as well mind you) along with will power manip.

You're gonna need to actually give a proper detailed explanation that isn't inherently wrong or full of shit, saying the name of a power aint gonna cut it.

If RC is out of the question,this would actually be a fun fight.RTZ vs almighty.Havent seen bleach after arrancar arc but from what i've seen in other threads im betting my money on giorno(IF GIORNO RESIST RC OR RC IS NOT USED)

Giorn doesnt resist, it just wont matter because GER acn go lol no to any damage that it may inflict upon him. Even after the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back