• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called inconclusive.

>Even then getting close is good, same as how Diavolo did.

Diavolo couldn't get close, the literal exact moment he attempted to do anything to harm Giorno, he got his ass back sent to square one.

I'd also like to remind you that GER likely ca set specific things to zero, it's probably how he healed Giorno given Giorno one frame prior had a smashed in head. And RTZ is by wog, supposed to be the ultimate stand, in which, illusions and the like exist within JoJo. Whitesnake is a good example and GER's quote is from a book that features Whitesnake in it. GER is by all intents and purposes untouchable within canon, illusions ain't gonna stop it unless they can get around RTZ, which Itachi's can not, especially if Itachi only puts Giorno in the illusion and not GER, which mind you, GER is a seperate entity from Giorno and don't have a linked conscious, if Itachi doesn't put GER in an illusion he'll never get anything off ever again.

>Outliving.

Not an option, worse case scenario GER just keeps them both at a stand still, because don't forget that GER can and has RTZ'd to a previous point in time. His RTZ against Diavolo put them back before Diavolo said his line and Mista loaded up his gun, both of which took place out of time erase yet RTZ put them back prior to those actions in normal time. I'd also like to point out Diavolo remebering what happened in RTZ was a special case, as shown with both Mista and Trish, getting RTZ'd means memories go with it, given Mista and Trish and Giorno didnt realize the events were happening again, Mista loaded his gun again and tried to shoot like nothing happened, not even mentioning he already did it prior.

It's inconclusive, Itachi ain't getting anything off and that's not withstanding GER actually does have a win condition but given it's Edo Itachi, I don't think age manipulation would work, so it's probably just inconclusive.

Can we please get a GER match that doesn't boil down to an enteral stalemate? Still waiting for that 8-C acasual Vs. Ger match.

Itachi as an Edo Tensei resist Death Manipulation, Age Manipulation, he has Inorganic Phy. and Immortality Type 1. More than enough to resist GER's stuff I think

M3X said:
Itachi as an Edo Tensei resist Death Manipulation, Age Manipulation, he has Inorganic Phy. and Immortality Type 1. More than enough to resist GER's stuff I think
at this rate its incon

>but given it's Edo Itachi, I don't think age manipulation would work

I already said as much.

Although >Inorganic Phy

So uh, wouldn't that mean GER can just transmute his body into like an animal or plant? Given GER can turn anything that isn't alive into something, even dead body parts, dismembered limbs or blood.

Well, if the body isn't alive in both a biological sense but also still living, GER should by all intents and purposes be able to transmute it, he's done so to numerous types of materials and even things that ae biological but aren't classified as alive like Carne's fingers, Bruno's tooth, his own blood, GE's chopped of arm, his own chopped off hand, etc.

Chariot190 said:
Well, if the body isn't alive in both it's biological but also still living, GER should by all intents and purposes be able to transmute it, he's done so to numerous types of materials and even things that ae biological but aren't classified as alive like Carne's fingers, Bruno's tooth, his own blood, GE's chopped of arm, his own chopped off hand, etc.
what you said was actually true

I'm talking about there's a good chance, from my understanding, that GER could likely just turn itachi into a flower or a rat or something.

Well reading your comment like 10 times, I don't think it would work since Itachi doesn't have organs or something. His body is hollow inside

he doesn't have a common skin or something. Everything from an Edo Tensei body isn't an organ

Edo Tensei's are made from some ashy substance.

And while it's not a default thing, their Low-Godly is the kind that ignores general changes to their bodies, it literally transmutate whatever they are possessing into them.

That's exacty why it should work. GER can transmute anything that isnt alive or biological. If Itachi was alive, or had organs or something, it would not work. Nut he doesn't, which is why it's free game.

Chariot190 said:
That's exacty why it should work. GER can transmute anything that isnt alive or biological. If Itachi was alive, or had organs or something, it would not work. Nut he doesn't, which is why it's free game.
And his soul just transmutate the body back, because that's how Edo Tensei works.

Plus, the body still has his dna and organs while not broken or wounded.

ahhh, yeah it wouldn't work because of their Low-Godly. Imagine if GER turns Itachi into something to finish the fight. The body would just remake itself

>Edo Tensei's are made from some ashy substance.

That should work then, GER can transmute things like that.

>that ignores general changes to their bodies, it literally transmutate whatever they are possessing into them.

So are you implying if GER transformed the body into a bunch of flowers, it'd somehow turn them back into their base body? I don't see a resistance to transmutation on the profile?

>Plus, the body still has his dna and organs while not broken or wounded.

Pretty sure the DNA is on the scroll, not the body itself.

So, how willing is Giorno to spend his life endlessly standing around?

I mean, even if he doesn't die, wouldn't he just decide to leave after a few hours/days/weeks?

It isn't resistance to transmuatation, Chariot. Because Itachi isn't resisting, the regen is just remaking his body.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
So, how willing is Giorno to spend his life endlessly standing around?

I mean, even if he doesn't die, wouldn't he just decide to leave after a few hours/days/weeks?
Gio is willing to do ANYTHING to win a fight,he almost died countless times in part 5 but his unending resolve gives him the win each time

Wouldn't matter, it's not how likely he is to do it. It's how likely his Stand is. Giorno doesn't have a say here. And his Stand probably doesn't really care, and as said, GER can just set them both back to a previous point in time via RTZ, how much? Don't know but enough to where it can easily be an enternal stalemate.

M3X said:
It isn't resistance to transmuatation, Chariot. Because Itachi isn't resisting, the regen is just remaking his body.
Don't we have a thing on transmutation bypassing regen if it doesn't actully injure the body?

Chariot190 said:
So are you implying if GER transformed the body into a bunch of flowers, it'd somehow turn them back into their base body? I don't see a resistance to transmutation on the profile?

Pretty sure the DNA is on the scroll, not the body itself.
Because that is not what resistance is. Resisting something means that it just doesn't work, here their Low-Godly simply ignores any state the body is in, transforming it into what the soul was back when. Which is why things like Zetsu or some fodder people can remake Hashirama and Madara.

The dna on the scroll is for summoning. Since you can't make a summoning contract for a dead person, you need their dna instead and that way you summon their soul. That doesn't change that the body they posses becomes exactly like theirs was, including bloodline powers and the likes. If they didn't have cells, Madara being upgraded with Hashirama cells would make no sense.

I've seen in a bunch of threads before that regen doesn't counter full body transmutation or things like that because it's not actually damaging the body or anything.

I think in some SCP's threads?

Zel97 said:
Gio is willing to do ANYTHING to win a fight,he almost died countless times in part 5 but his unending resolve gives him the win each time
Do excuse my skepticism, but if the life thing doesn't work then Giorno would literally need to keep fighting perpetually forever. For no reason, with no reward.

Chariot190 said:
Wouldn't matter, it's not how likely he is to do it. It's how likely his Stand is. Giorno doesn't have a say here. And his Stand probably doesn't really care, and as said, GER can just set them both back to a previous point in time via RTZ, how much? Don't know but enough to where it can easily be an enternal stalemate.
I doubt that his stand would plain make Giorno unable to do what he wishes, and I also find the idea of the stand just leaving Giorno behind to stay with Itachi if the former left.

Chariot, even if regen doesn't do this, Edo Tensei effects still does. The body has a soul, if the body isn't like the soul, it would make the body exactly like the soul. Sorry if that's hard to understand, I will sleep now and I can explain better when I wake up if Risci didn't do this first

Chariot190 said:
I've seen in a bunch of threads before that regen doesn't counter full body transmutation or things like that because it's not actually damaging the body or anything.

I think in some SCP's threads?
Depends on the mechanics of the Low-Godly. Here the bodies are just being possessed by souls that are otherwise completely unrelated to them, and this stuff already showed the ability to transform the body.

>but if the life thing doesn't work then Giorno would literally need to keep fighting perpetually forever. For no reason, with no reward.

As said, what Giorno wants doesn't matter, at all, his Stand would have to decide to leave, and given it's putting Diavolo through a death loop for all eternity, I don't think it really cares much about lengths of time.

So if there's biological substances within it, what's stopping GER from aging those biological components. exactly? Other than regen.

Also don't forget RTZ, what's stopping GER from doing his things then just RTZ'ing the attempts to heal back from it?

So if there's biological substances within it, what's stopping GER from aging those biological components. exactly? Other than regen.

Resistance to Age Manipulation. Now I am going to sleep. Bye

Yes and that resistance stems from the regen does it not? And if that regen can be made to never fully transpire. What's preventing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back