• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno Giovanna scan replacements

So i noticed that giornos profile has a lot of links to websites that no longer exist. If anybody can find the original scans please post them on this thread so they can be replaced

Scans that need replacing

Black

Sabbath

Nearly killed King Crimson in a single attack rush

was described by Diavolo to be as strong as King Crimson even before going Requiem

It was able to move and even talk in erased time

and claimed that those who stood before it would be unable to take actio

Could capture the enemy in a cycle of deaths across parallel worlds

completely nullify a universal time erasure worth 10 seconds

putting someone through an infinite cycle of deaths across parallel worlds.

Post these exact words but with links to new scans so people know what you are refering to.

Also if their are any other scans for jojo that link to a page that doesnt exist, please post that here as well

Is there any page we can use to just download the exact pages? For threads I was using mangarock.com but I have to manually make screenshots and cut out the useful parts.

ProfessorLord If you make the other content revision, I might post a link to it on this thread so other people can post scans for the other profiles on your thread.

Remember that in a ideal world, all links are imgur links. That, or uploading them directly to the wiki are the best options. Don't link it to myanimeovo.com or anything.

The manga I downloaded doesn't include every single statement here, especially GER's stand description.

Fighting Black Sabbath:

Va color v02 093
Va color v02 066

Va color v17 039
Diavolo stating that GER got a boost in strength

Va color v17 040
Diavolo stating specifically that time was erased for everyone but himself

Va color v17 050
GER stating that those who stand before it shall never arrive at the reality that will occur

Va color v17 051
GER beating up Diavolo

Va color v17 052
You will never go anywhere, especially not reality, ever!

Va color v17 053
Second attack barrage

Va color v17 054
Diavolo falling into the water

Va color v17 061
Giorno describing GER's ability as "preventing him from arriving at the reality of death"

Va color v17 062
GER's descriptio

Back