• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gintoki Sakata Vs Roronoa Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.
gintoki is probably more skilled but zoro has better ranged attacks because he has more swords

i think gintoki will win just because he probably will have a strategy to take care of zoro's 3 swords style

Zoro wins due to range and sheer power, stamina, and durability. Gintoki can only win if he gets his gag feats in which it would be a stomp against Zoro.

lol if Gintoki can transform into Mugetsu then it's a stomp, otherwise Zoro wins due to superior stats and higher durability. Stamina and durability they are pretty even; however Zoro has better range and haki.

Gintoki due to his gag powers. Additionally if he has read One Piece he will know about Zoro's weakness, abilities and fighting style.

As much as I would like this to be about sword fighting who I think Gintoki would win in my opinion,I think Zoro has this if he is allowed Haki. Gintoki is a refined,retiered worrior while Zoro seems like a worrior still training to be the best. Even the once called the best in the universe lost to Gintoki while Zoro had to learn from the best in his universe so far.

Gintoki is massivly adaptable,his strength in strikes are capable of hurting some of the strongest beings in their universe,namely Yato and his sword is not even used lethely kill so far because it is made out of wood(Well sometimes it stabs a side character but we have tons of those). If given a stong Katana,perhaps one that can pierce the adament haki,Gintoki can win this. But Zoro has survived far worse than Gintoki has(And Gintoki has survived building to small town destroying punches from what I can tell) and with Haki,his defense bolsters even higher. I do think Gintoki is the better swords man and they would have a massive clash of just swords and Zoro would not use haki against him if he was fighting for the title of the best swordsman but for the sake of this fight,

if Zoro is allowed Haki,Zoro. Else Gintoki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back