• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gintoki Sakata vs Roronoa Zoro

Oh wait, Zoro is a Shonen Jump character. So Gintoki could use Zoro's skills.....Ah Gintama. Best anime ever. ovo

(Never thought I'd use Shonen Jump as an argument)

Zoro Could win due to precog, then again Swordsmen are like Something gintoki fights every day Inclusinf mastered of it.

Honestly I could see it going ether way if we ignore gintokis gag powers. Oh wait Zoro has the ranged advantage Never mind going with Zoro due to Haki (i.e. Precog and armorment) and range

If he has his pre-cog he should have his Armorment Haki. And even if his pre-cog is Inconsistant its still better then no pre-cog

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Our his precog is inconsistent here. I dunno what Haki he has as 7-C.

Zoro has both types of Haki IIRC. Honestly dude doesn't even need precog to dodge attacks look at Kuma vs Zoro.

Well, the same for Gintoki here. Honestly, when it comes to evasion and skill, both are even with Gintoki edging out in experience and skill.

Problems:

I forgot what these guys were supposed to be revised to. I gotta get to those edits of like a few months ago...

-Being bloodlusted actually hinders Gintoki here as he lacks his jump powers now. All his abilities come from his casual normal self.

@dragon gintoki when bloodlusted also tends to lose Compaired to when he's calm see the four divas arc IIRC where when he was angry he lost but later on won against the same person he lost against Despite being injured

Back