• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gintoki Sakata vs All Might!

I'm forego the fancy setup. Yes, another All Might thread. Another matchup could turn out horribly or underwhelming, but let's give it a shot.

Yoshiwara key for Gintama (might change this) and Remnants of OFA All Might are used here.

Speed equalized. SBA applied. Battle takes place in the middle of Mustafu, with both sides 20 meters apart. Gintoki has his standard equipment.

"I AM HERE!":

Anachronistic Samurai:

McQueen:

7e627eefefe8aae0b3765cf24e5ca354--gintama-sasuke-uchiha
All Might Pose

Boku no Hero Academia OST - The Threat of Offence and Defense (Extended)
Boku no Hero Academia OST - The Threat of Offence and Defense (Extended)

This OST plays in the background.

Question, why exactly are we putting a 7-B against a haxless and only decently skilled low 7-B?

So its an AP stomp for All might then. You do realise that All Might is like, 400 times stronger than Gintoki right?

In the Low 7B form? Idk about 400x, unless you can provide calcs for both guys in the right keys.

It really sounds like something carried over from a different discussion, but I digress.

The difference is actually lower because i cant do math, around 40 to 200, depending on how high Gintoki is. That is, its absolutly irrelevant how high Gin is. A AP stomp already starts at a 5x difference

Gintoki has shown to be able to seriously a character with BL 7B durability, so I don't really see too much of a problem unless this All Might key has higher Dura than AP.

Back