• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A necro but Gil stomps. Unlike Shirou, Archer doesn't get the stupid amounts of plot to save his dumb ass amd Gil won't underestimate him even more than normal because this Emiya is actually a HS which means he had to do something somewhat well (by Gil's standards) to qualify.

>Sees Faker that sniped him before

>Bloodlusted Gil

>Ea gg

>Unlike Shirou, Archer doesn't get the stupid amounts of plot to save his dumb ass

We talk about the same Gilgamesh? If we back to the fight, without his speed advantage, Emiya wouldn't able do much, so his chances to win is the Origin Bullets, but i do not know if it would be effective on Gil, so i could say it at least Inconclusive or likely middle-difficult victory in Gilgamesh favour via better fighting skills.

@Arek

Well VSBW kinda does away with the PIS element of fights so yeah. What IS allowed, and Gil has plenty of, is liberal amounts of CIS. How he "handled" EMIYA at the end of Shirou v Archer is pretty much this fight.

>Sword spam

>Dead Archer

>Obligatory Faker comment

The End

DragonEmperor23 said:
It's not even Archer either.
And this is why I wear glasses. Just replace the Archer words above with Assassin and there should be no problem.

OP really need to put the characters names in the OP and not just tags.

Back