• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
Missing Abilities

Superhuman Physical Characteristics: Hes 9-B physically.

Statistics Reduction: According to Sandman when I asked about how the whole "can defeat far stronger enemies due to stories" thing he explained it as "Its seems more like his opponents get dragged down to a level he can manage. In the story, the Leviathan was weak enough that it can be damage by spears but it seems that only Gilgamesh is the only one that can really kill it."

DM this comes from

Maybe Probability Manipulation: This is technically covered by the Plot Manipulation but the whole "every story will end with his victory" and "The Leviathan believes he cant be defeated" seem extremely similar to Prob Manip achieved through Plot Hax but it may be redundant.

Stats related changes
Tier/AP: If the whole "can defeat far stronger enemies due to stories" comes about due to his enemies simply having their stats lowered to a point that he can defeat them I dont know if that needs mention in the Tier/AP section as it seems more like hax, but ill see what other think.

Durability: "Plot Manipulation makes him difficult to kill" as if everything is simply being warped to where he always comes out on top/will always win it would make it quite hard to kill him.

Miscellaneous
If he doesnt have any sort of specific attacks/techniques then the "Notable Attacks/Techniques:" section should probably be removed as right now its empty.

SPC is a given, 9-B's automatically qualify for it and it's strange that he doesn't have it.

Sandman31 made the profile so I think his words for Stat Reduction is legit.

Probability Manipulation is redundant, Plot Manip already covers it.

LordUrien935 said:
SPC is a given, 9-B's automatically qualify for it and it's strange that he doesn't have it.
I thought so as well, in fact it was the primary thing that prompted me to make this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back