• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh... loses?

Loyd

He/Him
FGO」おしゃれまとめの人気アイデア|Pinterest|やみー | エイプリルフール, 鯖 イラスト, ギルガメッシュ
ON HOLD] Betrayed OP MaleReader! X Highschool Dxd - Chapter 15(re-write) -  Page 3 - Wattpad

Servant key Archer vs Caster 6-C higher version used
Takes place outside the city of Uruk
Caster has knowledge of Archer respectively and Archer may take Caster seriously?
Speed Equalised

Archer:

Caster:

incon: kakashi solos both

My knowledge is pretty outdated so.. hope its not a stomp.

Wasn't Caster's whole deal that he is a wiser version of Gil? While he only does so if forced to, I imagine he'd use Ea and other insta-kill moves faster.

Caster Gil is basically archer Gil but weaker and wiser but I doubt that wisdom will help him much since Gilgamesh will not go easy on himself

Last edited:
caster gil being the wiser version. can he do anything to prevent archer from using ea?

Caster Gil is basically archer Gil but weaker and wiser but I doubt that wisdom will help him much since Gilgamesh will not go easy on himself
Right, my bad.

I could still Archer not going instantly for the kill, especially if he learns that Caster is meant to be his wiser self. But I won't vote for now.

Also CasGil has fully released SNI while ArcherGil partially restrict his SNI skill to make fight more interesting

But will Gilgamesh really hold back against himself? He holds himself in quite a big regard so I doubt that since if he decided to hold back against himself then well he is insulting himself

Well, I imagine he'd try to rub it in that he is better despite Caster being supposedly wiser, so Caster may be able to fool him into holding back to an extent.

I mean he’s certainly can but i feels like summoning servant just going to make Archer Gil take him seriously. Beside even if CasGil is more mature his pride will stil not allow him to fight like that.

Then why the **** is Ea and Enkidu named in his weakness section?
Actually I just found out cas Gil never said anything about sealing ea I just saw several people in vs matches on reddit and Facebook talk about it and thought I must have missed it during the 7th singularity

Actually I just found out cas Gil never said anything about sealing ea I just saw several people in vs matches on reddit and Facebook talk about it and thought I must have missed it during the 7th singularity
Yeah. It's doubtful he sealed his most trusted and most powerful weapons, but Archer's GoB is like cocaine to Caster's coffee.

Archer kind of just slaps the **** out of his Caster version, he's got better everything except for mindset. And that ain't even an issue considering the overwhelming edge Archer has on Caster due to the formers just overwhelming advantage and kind of just being borderline bloodlusted from the very start due to his arrogance just driving him ******* insane due to there being two of him.

Overall: Caster is good at dodging and deflecting on defense but literally just doesn't have the umph to survive Archar's offense.

Back