• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gildedguy Story 6 Trailer is Out!!

sure what about story Oxob who fight lost to Jade Took Cuts off His Hand belong Friend is Gildedguy. did noticed beginning intro say demon give power to Gildedguy is unknown victim of Bog inside GG itself Reason Cowboy Green-guy Take control GG try Attempt get Star?.

Holy hell that was good

GG gets electricity resistance and some nice supporting feats of outspeeding lightning

Electricity manipulation as well since GG can toss electricity in that electricity state.

Him and Oxob were generating a magnetic field that lifted debris so GG could maybe get possible magnetism.

Kilometers are huge, far larger than what was shown here. I would say it was more like high tens of meters or low hundreds of meters at the absolute most. Nothing over that.

Also GG still had pieces of Bog in him during this fight. You can see a large piece of Bog burn when GG put his gloves on.

GG's sword was reaching into and beyond the clouds when Oxob was in the air, that is kilometers range

I've watched it probably about 4 times now and I don't remember the sword extending to the clouds. I remember the sword extending past Oxob for a brief moment while he was in the air but there was no way to tell how far the sword actually went or if it did reached the clouds. Can you post the time stamp?

That was so good.

Did you guys watch to the end? Gildedguy seems to have gained the ability to produce electricity, which he unconsciously used to vaporize the little bog at the end.

The size manipulation of his sword should probably be changed to elasticity considering the way it was flowing and bending.

He should also get some thread manipulation with his light pen.

@Dienomite Also gotta remember that his sword is curving and bending as well, hundreds of meters bent can easily add up to kilometers at full extension

Gildedguy vs Oxob was ******* phenomenal and Gildedguy deserves way more recognition that what he has

WeeklyBattles said:
Holy hell that was good

GG gets electricity resistance and some nice supporting feats of outspeeding lightning
Electricity resistance, absorption, AND manipulation (he shot golden electricity at Oxob 7:00). Bog was present in the gloves during the fight with Oxob though. When Gildedguy puts on the new gloves that were shocked with lightning (5:48) I think we see Bog on those glove (6:15). That's what it seemed like to me though.

Although he was frying out Bog at 5:50. That could've just been symbolic though since clearly this story was about Gildedguy and Oxob overcoming their traumas.

What do you guys think?

IIRC his lore says that he has minor subjective reality with his pen as well, the Painting Pen sorta just draws matter into existence

Well I mean yeah it creates light structures, enchants, and emits light.

Not subjective reality I think.

I little off topic but we're just waiting for the email from fandom or something to confirm our emails right?

Back