• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The power nullification seems powerful, and may prevent him from using anything from GoB. I'm not sure, but I think his auto defensors start deployed, and should work as he seems to always have them active. If Gil tries to activate GoB for basic sword spam, it seems like the dragon will gain a treasury of his own but it will be empty other than those swords that Gil used. However, as it will destroy his ability to use GoB, Gil is gonna have to rely on things he doesn't need to activate. This would be his auto defensors, and SNI. If Gil suddenly lost the ability to access his treasury, he would be pissed enough that he would use the full power of SNI, and learn the means he needs to win. We don't see Gil try unarmed CQC, but we know that he is physically strong, so he should still be able to jump in and beat the dragon to death with his own fists.

I vote for Gilgamesh, as he should be able to get in close while protecting himself with the auto defensors from the swords that the dragon is gonna be pelting him with. He will then kill the dragon with one punch, if he gets in close enough. the dragon wins if Gil starts his basic sword spam with something that can bypass his auto defensors

Back