• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gifting a Durability upgrade to this Lucky Neet!

So as title implies Kazuma should have his durability upgraded to 9-B or 9C.

As during Volume 4 Darkness punches through a wall to hit Kazuma when he was peeking in on them.

And though he was in pain he was still fine. And since everyone is stronger than Kazuma they should probably also get Upgraded to at least Small Building level to possibly Building.

Also here's the source https://textuploader.com/df53o

And even though it might be a Stretch Kazuma's durability could possibly match to his AP as IIRC his stats were stated to all be equal I think in volume 1.

And it makes sense as in Volume 7 he defeated a Boar the size of a Bull (Though it had to be immoblised but he states "Unlike my tough battles" implying he's done this before and won).

Also aren't mansions Buildings/Large buildings.

So why is Kazuma's mansion seen as a small building level or am I overestimating the size of the average mansion.

Also, Kazuma's Enemy detection works through walls as he doesn't need to be in buildings or whatever.

And his reaction time also gets increased as he was able to shoot the Princess Runner before she'd kick him imo.

And Kazuma could also have an added section for weapon mastery or gravity manipulation or whatever.

Using the Snipe means you can attach anything to the arrow and it won't drag it down due to weight.

So Snipe+ Dynamite= long-distance bombing.

Last edited:
Him tanking Darkness is an outlier. She casually can break his bones and even manaless Megumin can kill him.

Him tanking Darkness is an outlier. She casually can break his bones and even manaless Megumin can kill him.
I mean she knew it was Kazuma and she already knows how strong he is.

So it's pretty obvious she must have been holding back and we know adventures (Including Kazuma) fight One-Hit bears/White wolves/Giant frogs/Boars and other animals who scaling to real life would be wall level.

He even got hit with a Steel fist and was in pain but still fine and he fell out of the second story of a mansion but still tanked it (as he had enough strength to escape the premises IIRC)

Last edited:
I mean she knew it was Kazuma and she already knows how strong he is.

So it's pretty obvious she must have been holding back
Then you can't scale it
andnd we know adventures (Including Kazuma) fight One-Hit bears/White wolves/Giant frogs/Boars and other animals who scaling to real life would be wall level.
Most are fought by dudes like Dust. Kazuma's still below Megumin physically, even after an Explosion.
He even got hit with a Steel fist and was in pain but still fine and he fell out of the second story of a mansion but still tanked it (as he had enough strength to escape the premises IIRC)
First one broke him ribes, second is possible for athlete dudes.

First one broke him ribes, second is possible for athlete dudes.

No it didn't it made him dizzy.

And and besides the only reason the Ninin was most likely capable of breaking Kazuma's ribs was because he hit him more than Once.

Drove a rapid succession of palm strikes and kicks to my stomach.

Incidentally, it’s arms and legs are made of metal.- Volume 14 Chapter 4

And even then only 2 ribs were broken

Then you can't scale it
Yes, we can?

We know darkness is stronger and this isn't the first instance of her holding back.

And besides all we need is the knowledgege that she punched with enough power to go through a wall and Kazuma tanked it.

So I don't see how it can't be scaled.

second is possible for athlete dudes.
It's also possible for dudes with Wall level durability Wink Wink

This wouldn't be the first case of a character holding back enough as to not kill a character of a lower tier, Superman is a prime example of this

But frankly this upgrade falls entirely apart when you realize that a second story fall means nothing for an upgrade out of 10-A, you would need a LOT higher of a drop. One nail.

And Darkness holding back is pretty much the coffin and 90% of the rest of the nails.

Contact people on this list if you want to push this upgrade further, because while i certainly do not doubt that Kazuma has more durability feats you would need to gather then first, and they have to be cases where the character wasn't holding back.

No it didn't it made him dizzy.
Aegis accidentally hurt him while moving, nothing 9-B here.
And and besides the only reason the Ninin was most likely capable of breaking Kazuma's ribs was because he hit him more than Once.

Drove a rapid succession of palm strikes and kicks to my stomach.

Incidentally, it’s arms and legs are made of metal.- Volume 14 Chapter 4

And even then only 2 ribs were broken
It litteraly says that it was because it's metal that his ribs got broken. It would be the same as making me 9-C for tanking someone beating me up with a baseball bat.

Yes, we can?

We know darkness is stronger and this isn't the first instance of her holding back.

And besides all we need is the knowledgege that she punched with enough power to go through a wall and Kazuma tanked it.

So I don't see how it can't be scaled.
You litteraly explained it yourself, she held back (in a comical scene too).

It's also possible for dudes with Wall level durability Wink Wink
Doesn't make it a wall level feat.

Also, what you are arguing here is that Megumin is somehow stronger than Ninin and Darkness punches even after an Explosion, since even Kazuma admitted she beat him and can kill him in that state.

He's the lowest of the low, and he sure won't scale to anything beyond Kobold and Wizards.

Back