• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
There's quite a bit missing from Ghost Rider's profile. Figured I'd just list it here.

Additions: Size Manipulation, Durability Negation, Mind Control, Statistics Reduction (Against magical opponents), Resistance to Death Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Magic, and Mind Manipulation.

Likely also Possession and Resistance to Power Nullification and Reality Warping.

Hellbeast1 said:
Instead of Power Null I'd say the Hellfire point is Statistics Reduction but that's just me
I think that works, yes.

Just wanted to make clear that this function only seems to affect things that are magically enhanced.

The Rogue thing seems like some kind of Possession when you steal GR's powers or something along those lines

Hellfire seems to only be "Limited" Power Nullification, in the sense that it seemingly applies against magic specifically, and weakens said powers rather than nullifying them outright.

Otherwise, agreed on all points.

...So basically there is no actual feat of GR regenning from being liquidized. Being pushed into lava =/= being liquidized.

I also think that this seems perfectly fine to add.

Well, the example above is likely only High-Mid, but I think that Marvel's official policy is that he has much higher Regenerationn than that, as they placed him at "Godlike" durability in the Master Edition handbook, the same as the Silver Surfer, whereas even characters able to regenerate from a single molecule only received "Demigodlike Regenerative".

I thought we were trying to move away from guidebook ratings? Can we really give him higher regen with no feats to back it up?

So, I have gathered more hax that could be added (Note: Several of these came from different GRs).

General:

Ghost Rider Caleb:

Ghost Rider Danny Ketch:

Ghost Rider Alejandra:

Ghost Rider Robbie Reyes:

Any though?

@WeeklyBattles

He most likely has better feats somewhere, but I haven't read a lot of Ghost Rider comics. Perhaps "Regenerationn (At least High-Mid, likely higher)" would be an idea?

@Weekly

The best direct regen feat I remember is him instantly coming back from being reduced to tiny shreds.

He may have better ones, but I don't recall him being liquefied.

He's come back from worse, but via Resurrection and not Regen, which is noted on his profile, I believe.

@Newendigo

Our current page is for blaze, but powers from the others should be fine as long as they're still using the same power source.

Most of the powers seem fine. Though is there any special context/requirements for the Time Travel? Or do they just like...do it, at will?

This One

Two cops shoot at him multiple times in point blank range and he transforms into Ghost Rider fast enough to tank the bullets, after they pulled the trigger.

Since everyone agreed on the stuff in the OP, I can add that when I get home.

I can add the stuff Newendigo posted as well, but first I need to know if all Riders having the same power source is still canon.

@Matthew, did he see the guns being pointed at him before he transformed? If he did, that probably just qualifies as aim...transforming-to-tank

I believe they do? I mean, several of this GR has shown the same capabilities (Portal Creation, Teleportation, BFR, Size Manipulation, Summoning of other GRs etc), and iif not, then we can add a "possibly".

Alright,man now Ghost Rider is haxed!! i can pair him to an epic opponent,start from Kakine.

Also thats downgrade Mami record to 12 0^0

Back