• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghost Of Sparta vs A Pokémon Called God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper670

He/Him
  • Low 1-C Keys
  • Arceus is in 5-D Key
  • Kratos is in Power Of Hope Key
  • Speed Equalized
  • Win by Incap or death

Kratos:

Arceus:

Incon:

main-qimg-2bca2eddd7f5516e381daf7bcd9a67ff

86319985-p0-master1200.jpg

So, what exactly is Kratos gonna do against Arceus' NEP and BDE?

Like, for all the 5D hax Kratos now possesses, he's still got no answer for the above (Actually tragic), while AFAIK, Arceus' hax was denied the 5D treatment (For some reason) which'd mean most of his hax wouldn't affect Kratos.

Ain't this an inconclusive? Llama lord has conceptual NEP but his offensive powers are still 4-D (bar I think Creation). Mr. Clean is all 5-D but can't harm his opponent.

Ain't this an inconclusive? Llama lord has conceptual NEP but his offensive powers are still 4-D (bar I think Creation). Mr. Clean is all 5-D but can't harm his opponent.
5D :
1. AP
2. Power Absorption
3. EE
4. Power Null

5D key of Arceus doesn't have nep but he has Incorporeality bordering on abstract Existence for being the "light" that guides and protects all Pokémon. That's the only thing Kratos has to get past.

5D :
1. AP
2. Power Absorption
3. EE
4. Power Null

5D key of Arceus doesn't have nep but he has Incorporeality bordering on abstract Existence for being the "light" that guides and protects all Pokémon. That's the only thing Kratos has to get past.
AP isn't that relevant here (Kratos has an advantage but it's not really anything noteworthy). All of that is resisted bar I think Existence Erasure. The Incorporeality isn't that much of an issue since well, he's an incarnation of a concept and can destroy and absorb beings on that level plus, Athena had a similar shtick and would've still died.

How quick on the draw is EE?

Wait so which one is the 5-D key and which one is the 6-D key? I am legitimately confused.

There's no point defending EE in this position. Because EE cannot interact with the more fundamental aspects of existence, namely concepts. In short, Arceus cannot touch the concept of hope LoL.

Kratos slams.
Arceus has 4d haxs, only things like EE are 5D, right?
Why does EE affect Kratos, at least He is embodiment of the Concept of Hope, right?
There is nothing Arceus can do to defeat the Kratos.

i'd like to know why kratos' hax is 5D since i missed the upgrade on him

anyway, arceus' EE can erase the concept of spirit so it should affect hope there as well

5D :
1. AP
2. Power Absorption
3. EE
4. Power Null

Anyway. Arceus removes Kratos powers and makes a plate out of it. While he remains uniniteractable in his incorporeal form

Or just EE Kratos and call it a day

Universal Energy System stuff. Basically, his magic scales to all of his statistics and could overcome Athena, who herself gained magical power of a higher order when she ascended beyond the pantheons.
anyway, arceus' EE can erase the concept of spirit so it should affect hope there as well
Huh, so it is effective. Guess it goes back to how quick he'd be to use it.

Huh, so it is effective. Guess it goes back to how quick he'd be to use it.
Kratos can't get past Arceus Plates at all, in fact he can't see Arceus in the first place.

So yes, Arceus has all the time in the world to remove Kratos powers or Remove him from existence completely

Anyway. Arceus removes Kratos powers and makes a plate out of it. While he remains uniniteractable in his incorporeal form
He resists that (Heck, the one time his resistance was overcome, the sliver of Hope he had access to specifically wasn't affected at all). And again, Incorporeality isn't really a win condition seeing as Athena couldn't be interacted with either, prior to him getting Hope.
Or just EE Kratos and call it a day
And I ask again, how likely is this to come out before Kratos uses essentially any power available to him?

He resists that (Heck, the one time his resistance was overcome, the sliver of Hope he had access to specifically wasn't affected at all).
Arceus has resistance negation as well. In fact I see nothing in Kratos profile that stops Arceus

So yes, Arceus takes away his powers all the same.
And again, Incorporeality isn't really a win condition seeing as Athena couldn't be interacted with either.
Incorporeality doesn't encompass everything. In fact it's borderline Abstract Existence since he can choose to materialize as light from his Fount from, which exists around and guides all Pokémon in the cosmology.
And I ask again, how likely is this to come out before Kratos uses essentially any power available to him?
Name one that are getting past the plates

that's all it takes for UES to scale to hax? cool, arceus hax should be 5D as well, at least if that hax thread ever comes back or a new one is made

anyway yeah,

Upscaled from the Creation Trio who could erase the concept of spirit

is just a case of the feat not being listed in two different abilities it seems
Bro this is only cm1 context
And his Cm1 is only 4D (at least according to what the others said).

that's all it takes for UES to scale to hax? cool, arceus hax should be 5D as well, at least if that hax thread ever comes back or a new one is made
If it's provable that this energy system exists, inherently affects both statistics, hax and resistance and that it's what empowers them even at higher-dimensional levels then you can make the attempt to upgrade him back, sure.

What you said comes from erasing the concept of soul in creation for Type 1 CM but no such context for EE. In short, there is no conceptual interaction in EE. In addition, the concept of soul and conceptual manipulation are 4-D depending on the context in profile. (I'm assuming creation and the multiverse in 4-D.)

In profile, doesn't say that EE can erase concepts.

What does this have to do with erasing Concept?
Again. He can EE the cosmology and his 1:1 replicas and the plates are essences that define the power system. And the plates are 5D accepted as concepts so he nukes

What you said comes from erasing the concept of soul in creation for Type 1 CM but no such context for EE. In short, there is no conceptual interaction in EE. In addition, the concept of soul and conceptual manipulation are 4-D depending on the context in profile. (I'm assuming creation and the multiverse in 4-D.)
Nah, the latter is 5D for the case of Pokemon. Arceus has 5D Creation.

Arceus has resistance negation as well. In fact I see nothing in Kratos profile that stops Arceus

So yes, Arceus takes away his powers all the same.
And Kratos resists Resistance Negation. On this same key. And resists Power Absorption since he was a Demigod, also in that key (it's weirdly labelled as Power Null though).
Incorporeality doesn't encompass everything. In fact it's borderline Abstract Existence since he can choose to materialize as light from his Fount from, which exists around and guides all Pokémon in the cosmology.
Athena does have Abstract Existence on top of it so I dunno why you hyper fixate on this. It's not that impressive here.
Name one that are getting past the plates
The same plates with apparently 4-D resistances?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back