• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kiba takes it mostly via intelligence and ninja tools,like smoke bombs,shurkines,kunais,and kunais with explosive tegs.

He has greater stamina,even if dog turns invisible Kiba can still smell it.

Kiba can throw smoke bombs to distract can attack from undeground undetected,can set traps with exposive tegs,wich dog with its intelligence will most likely fall for.

None of these tactics stop the dog from either teleporting or going intangible. Also i don't remember Kiba using explosive tags ever and i only remember him using smoke bombs once during his fight with naruto, if he uses these items normally then they should be added to his standard equipment.

These are standard ninja tools,every ninja has them.

None of these tactics stop the dog from either teleporting or going intangible.

Sure,when it is half dead,after it stepped on explosive teg.

I'm not saying he doesn't have them just mentioning that someone should update his profile to say he has them

what makes you think the explosive tag has the ap needed to two shot cujo. You act like cujo is just a dog, when it's a dog trained to use it's powers, once cujo knows he's in a fight he's going to use them.

Explosive tegs can severly harm and kill ninjas.

Kiba is more intelligente.

My vote still remains,i'll wait for other inputs.

Severly harming ninja's says nothing about dealing damage to the intagible ghost dog.

It doesn't matter how intelligent Kiba is if he has no way of hitting his opponent.

Kiba also has no way of stopping Cujo from teleporting around and hitting him.

I'm voting for the not Stephen King hound of nightmares. He's got much more going for him without it being a total hax stomp. Cujo can simply go intangible for most of Kiba's attacks, that's not even to speak of his other ghost abilities, like flight. Invisibility will help definitely, though Kiba may be able to smell him & that's a really big "MAYBE!!!"; :) - But he's been proven to be too reliant on his sence of smell even to a fault. Look at his fight with Sakon & Ukon. Dude totally snuck up like a foot behind him because he was wearing Kiba's jacket. So considering Cujo clearly loves to spam his intangibility; just watch the episode, even if he could smell him it's not a guarantee that it'll prevent the ghost dog from sneaking up on him if he's teleporting around leaving his ghost scent (essence of dead dog I guess) everywhere.

And if you compare the two, Kiba can out smell ninja hound who can track for miles and in the rain like most dogs trained for hunting, but Cujo could smell across dimensions (from the ghost zone to earth while looking for his chew toy). As for intelligence while Cujo never has been shown to be above average intelligence (he's been in two episodes), technically neither has Kiba. Now he beat Naruto in the fight but lost in the story, he's way too overconfident in his abilities or surprisingly lack there of to use this so called intelligence. Plus a little side not the only time Kiba showed real intelligence is in the fight with Sakon and Ukon but that was primarily for running away and not for actual combat.

Then there's the fact that Cujo can fly. The best Kiba can do for that is to chase him with the Fang Over Fang... good luck with that. As for the explosive tags Kiba's used them against, say it with me now (Bio Brothers), and correct me if I'm wrong but didn't both he, Akamaru, and the brothers get caught in that explosion and drop into a near bottomless pit and survive with no damage... so that.

All in all Cujo takes this probably 7-8 times out of 10 in a random fight.

I'd like to note that Ghost Dog's Stamina was low ball because I made his profile quickly, it's actually High so I gotta fix that.

Edit: Fixed it.

Ghost Dog should win this pretty handily. Kiba's literal moveset is countered by intangibility, which most ghosts in the Danny Phantom verse tend to spam.

Going with Ghost Dog here.

This is now a straight stomp after the recent Regenerationn additions.

I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back