• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Getbackers: Terrible Profiles, NLFs and Unjustified Profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
Like I said again, I question pretty much everything, which is why I'm waiting for Griffin's reading.
You guys are forgetting this ^

He's waiting for a source that he trusts to show him the proof he wants. That's why this thread has lost traction. Reading and evaluating a series properly takes time.

And besides, there were people who know GB, that came up and said that MOST things are alright.

Tman766 said:
I just finished reading Getbackers and I can vouch that most of the abilities the characters have is okay. However, a lot of things are wrong for the archiver profile...
That indicates that there are problems, possibly numerous ones, with the profiles and interpretations. And those need to be fixed.

Stop trying to rush or stop a revision of a verse. It takes time to make sure things are up to a standard that we try and achieve on the wiki.

When a person has a history of overinflating a character or verse to beyond the level they actually are, their credibility is diminished. Waiting for others to either prove that person right or show that they are wrong is a logical next step.

And what? Did we read the same quote?

"I just finished reading Getbackers and I can vouch that most of the abilities the characters have is okay."

Most.

As in not all.

And this goes for all the characters, not just The Archiever.

The users biggest problems are with The Archiever, however.

Warren Valion said:
When a person has a history of overinflating a character or verse to beyond the level they actually are, their credibility is diminished. Waiting for others to either prove that person right or show that they are wrong is a logical next step.
And what? Did we read the same quote?

"I just finished reading Getbackers and I can vouch that most of the abilities the characters have is okay."

Most.

As in not all.

And this goes for all the characters, not just The Archiever.

The users biggest problems are with The Archiever, however.
this is not Medaka Box. That argument holds no weight and is basically an insult against Fire

ok? You act like every profile will have massive changes. At the absolute best, you're right, but it's more reasonable to say that it;s a case of semantics

There is actually a big problem with Akabane and Ban's Logic Manipulation that I'll deal with when I'm finished.

You guys read the damn manga but you didn't take into account one thing "Consistency". Close this thread as their is no point in keeping it open right now because I'm not finished. I'll create another one when I'm ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back