• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GetBackers' speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is GetBackers FTL. I've read through all the profiles but none of them even attempt to explain why GetBackers is FTL. No links, no scan, and there isn't even an explanation; they're just FTL because... because. I'm fine with there being no scans or links (but they should absolutely be there), however there at least needs to be an explanation. Like: FTL (<insert the reason he's faster than light here>).

From what I remember from previous threads, which isn't much, it had something to do with a guy swinging a black hole sword at the speed of light.

Ok so there is a feat (how legit it is I don't know); do you know someone that could put that onto one of the characters profiles, because currently none of the profiles mention that.

There are several. I just realized it is just a circular scaling chain but no real reason. My bad there. The GB's are in revisions either way rn, but the feats are:

1- Several people can swing at light speed and people can fight them for prolonged amounts of time easily.

2- There was 1 dude who used light as a weapon. As in light manipulation. Could attack with light swords, light knives etc. And it was stated that they were made of actual photons. And Ginji and akabane absolutely trashed him. And akabane even throws his knives at the same speed as him.

It's either of those 2 feats. Then the scaling chain starts from there. Paul can keep up with the SoL swing, then he gets powered up, then the voodoo king absolutely trashes 3 of the SoL dudes, Paul and another guy comparable to him. Then Ginji beats voodoo king. Then the eyes of these guys cannot keep up in the fight between Ban and Akabane, then Ban eventually blitzes him.

I didn't put this in because i expected to finish the Light user dude and the Drei Rihtter profiles, but the revisions happened, and meh.

I guess that's understandable. Also I didn't really care about the feat, this is just so an explanation of the feat could probably be added to one of the profiles rather than just circular chain.

That's understandable. Also; hey Cal, if you're still getting notifications to this thread, can you close it as the question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back