• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcker123

He/Him
This shouldn't be banned because they aren't god tiers but this should be fair probably

Gerard Vs Obito

Controlled Jubi Obito and Final Key Gerard

Both are 6-A

Speed =

SBA Otherwise

Who would win between Eos Aizen and Gerard Valkyrie in Bleach, and why? -  Quora
Juubito vs The Espada - Battles - Comic Vine

Sternritter M, The Miracle:

The Ten Tails Jinchuriki:

Incon:

Does gerard stomp? If so why?
I don't see any way of Obito winning in character
  • I'm assuming his TSB doesn't destroy the soul since the rule still exists and even if he could, Gerard regenerates from the Reishi around him, not his soul.
  • He never used genjutsu in this form iirc.
What else can he really do?

I don't see any way of Obito winning in character
  • I'm assuming his TSB doesn't destroy the soul since the rule still exists and even if he could, Gerard regenerates from the Reishi around him, not his soul.
  • He never used genjutsu in this form iirc.
What else can he really do?
He can make stuff like sword and shield and big booms, that's bout it

yes tailed beast are mass of energy
what did his dna sword do again?
is energy equalised? truth seeking balls negs regen
edit nvm gerard resist power null

yes tailed beast are mass of energy
what did his dna sword do again?
is energy equalised? truth seeking balls negs regen
edit nvm gerard resist power null
Negs edo tensei jutsu

DNA sword does nothing, I imagine it works like a sword? But besides that no hax or abilities

Not seeing what he’d powernull anyways. Gerards power The Miracle comes from the “heart” of the SK but destroying his body has no effect whatsoever on the ability to regenerate.

His regen relies on his limited reality warping.

does chakra have soul aspects to it?
edo tensei also regens by external means but once taken damage by the truth seeking ball they couldn't regen il wait for a more informed naruto fan
but gerard resist power null any how

does chakra have soul aspects to it?
edo tensei also regens by external means but once taken damage by the truth seeking ball they couldn't regen il wait for a more informed naruto fan
but gerard resist power null any how
As said, TSB are nullifying the Edo Tensei Jutsu, they're not nullifying regeneration specifically.

i agree it doesn't nullify regen specifically he can still regen from damage of the TSb
even if it somehow completely obliterates his form he can regen from the reishi around him

Chill out

As I said, the rule stating TSB shouldn't be given soul destruction still exists, so assumably, it's just physical EE, there's no mention of the soul in the EE part of Obito's profile.
It literally works on Spacetime, I really doubt it doesn't destroy souls.

Back