• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gerard Valkyrie vs SSB Vegito

I dont think he can KO given the regen that gerard has, as someone above mentioned there is a point were you cant KO characters with certain regen.

Just said what Vegito's leading move would be. Not necessarily that it would work, i am still iffy on that aspect though.

would the sword work once its fully vaporized out of existance?

As long as vegito doesnt hit the sword, its all good.

Without prior knowledge Vegito has no win condition. He destroys hoffung no matter what happens and then he dies. Even a character like Zaraki who has a passive ability to negate hax based abilities, couldn't negate the abilities of hoffungs godly hax.

Either Vegito is in character, in which he would likely try breaking hoffung in half to mock Gerard and how weak he is. Which results in Vegito being cut in two. Or, Vegito is bloodlusted, he unleashes a huge blast of energy that vaporizes Gerard and hoffung, which then vaporizes Vegito.

Purgy said:
Akreious said:
Fair fight my arse, the last time Goku fought someone really weak he just insta-capped them. Vegeta straight up just insta-pwned scrubs left and right. If Vegito senses that Gerard is weak as hell, he'd lower himself and just bonk him on the head. Regen does NOT counter KO btw. That's literally not how KOs work. a KO is caused by a sudden blow that results in your nervous system temporarily going haywire (Basically); not literally any damage you can regen from.
You have to be knocked out for an hour for it to count as a win, which is something that will never happen. You'd be lucky to argue Gerard would be knocked out for more than 10 minutes.
Base Vegeta and Goku aren't even 1% of Base Vegito let alone the SSB Vegito used in this thread, you have absolutely zero and I mean zero, evidence to suggest he can lower himself enough with enough accuracy to where his punches would knockout Gerard without killing him.

It depends, a KO can result from your Neural Circuits being damaged which Gerard would obviously heal.
First of all, you're going to have to prove your first statement. KOs from sufficiently strong enough sources has in the past, lead to multiple hours of KO before they woke back up.

Second of all, I have zero evidence? Literally Goku flicking a normal mook human to KO them and not instantly snapping their heads off is all the evidence I need. Difference of 3-A vs 10-A (At best); far higher than 3-A and 6-B.

Thirdly, Neural Circuit damage and Neural Overload are different things. One is just your nerves being overly excited for a little bit- NO actual damage. The other is... brain damage. While the two aren't mutually exclusive (They're usually given the same), regenerating from the damage doesn't mean you'd neccesarily come back from the sheer shock of getting KO'd. For instance, a KO via a massive drop in blood pressure doesn't suddenly go away just because you have Low-Godly Regen. No actual damage was done in this case.

Akreious said:
Purgy said:
Akreious said:
Fair fight my arse, the last time Goku fought someone really weak he just insta-capped them. Vegeta straight up just insta-pwned scrubs left and right. If Vegito senses that Gerard is weak as hell, he'd lower himself and just bonk him on the head. Regen does NOT counter KO btw. That's literally not how KOs work. a KO is caused by a sudden blow that results in your nervous system temporarily going haywire (Basically); not literally any damage you can regen from.
You have to be knocked out for an hour for it to count as a win, which is something that will never happen. You'd be lucky to argue Gerard would be knocked out for more than 10 minutes.
Base Vegeta and Goku aren't even 1% of Base Vegito let alone the SSB Vegito used in this thread, you have absolutely zero and I mean zero, evidence to suggest he can lower himself enough with enough accuracy to where his punches would knockout Gerard without killing him.

It depends, a KO can result from your Neural Circuits being damaged which Gerard would obviously heal.
First of all, you're going to have to prove your first statement. KOs from sufficiently strong enough sources has in the past, lead to multiple hours of KO before they woke back up.

Second of all, I have zero evidence? Literally Goku flicking a normal mook human to KO them and not instantly snapping their heads off is all the evidence I need. Difference of 3-A vs 10-A (At best); far higher than 3-A and 6-B.

Thirdly, Neural Circuit damage and Neural Overload are different things. One is just your nerves being overly excited for a little bit- NO actual damage. The other is... brain damage. While the two aren't mutually exclusive (They're usually given the same), regenerating from the damage doesn't mean you'd neccesarily come back from the sheer shock of getting KO'd. For instance, a KO via a massive drop in blood pressure doesn't suddenly go away just because you have Low-Godly Regen. No actual damage was done in this case.
Most KO's I've seen last a few minutes at most, unless you're arguing Vegito is going to knock him into a coma or something. And impossible to say how much force Vegito would use here therefore impossible to say how long it would last. Secondly, Vegito has never KO'd anybody in a fight ever, Zamasu would have been the best choice and yet Gerard has significantly better Regenerationn, even Goku didn't do it to unfused Zamasu and Goku was vastly stronger than him. You're only saying he will here since you literally have no other argument.

Honestly, the fact that they have Base Goku from when he fought Beerus and Vegito from when he fought Zamasu as a SSB in the same tier is absolutely stupid. He's comparable if not superior to Gogeta (Ignoring the questionable new Movie statement). Regardless, for the reasons I outlined in the paragraph above, it doesn't matter.

Hence why I said it depends, a KO can result from damage, and since you can't prove which would happen here, I'm fine to say Gerard would regenerate from it.

I do want to add that Gerard was frozen by ice that negates all abilities and movement and yet broke free and continued, this is because his power isn't simple Regenerationn and Power Growth, it's basically reality warping and does what ever he wants it to do, hence the "You will not defeat me" making him undefeatable and the "I will grow stronger everytime you damage me" making him stronger, he ignores logic and reason.

To finish all of this off, if Vegito doesn't KO Gerard in the first couple attacks, he loses by default since Gerard will turn into his Energy form, and I'd love to see the argument for Vegito knocking that out.

677138b64941eedccb519c0378610290

@Purgy Something to note, they are in the very same tier because Vegito was more powerful than Fused Zamasu, at no point he even comes across or is shown to compare to Infinite Zamasu, who is the one everyone scales above in low 2-C due to Jiren being outright said to be the most powerful opponent they've faced, which would include Infinite Zamasu. The power of the fusions is entirely dependant on the power of who is being fused, and the Goku adn Vegeta that smacked Zamasu could barely lick the boots of the ones that fought Broly. Gogeta and Vegito in these specific points in time aren't comparable at all, the profile isn't a general Vegito profile that assumes it is formed by Goku and Vegeta fused at their strongest key.

Back