• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gerard Valkyrie vs SSB Vegito

I'll say that's the most viable option if KO is put of the window.

Vegito also doesn't have a wincon so stomp.

I just realized, it's impossible to sense Gerard's power because he doesn't emit Reiatsu, so there's nothing to sense. It's not a matter of bypassing Extrasensory resistance, there's nothing for Vegito to sense.

Also how does God KI bypass Extrasensory resistance?

Average Extrasensory perception users in DB can't sense God Ki. So god ki is indeed resistance to ES percepction

Yet God ki users can sense other god ki users so they are bypassing this resistance.

Welp, if Vegito can't sense Gerard's power then this fight is even worse for him.

In general, it would be best to discuss this as a Fun and Games thingy.

You cannot just make Vegito's timelimit non existent, that would already make the match impossible to add to their profiles because you'd be getting rid of a weakness.

Purgy said:
I just realized, it's impossible to sense Gerard's power because he doesn't emit Reiatsu, so there's nothing to sense. It's not a matter of bypassing Extrasensory resistance, there's nothing for Vegito to sense.
Also how does God KI bypass Extrasensory resistance?
Normal people can't feel God Ki at all, but users of God Ki can feel each other's powers.

Omegas03 said:
Average Extrasensory perception users in DB can't sense God Ki. So god ki is indeed resistance to ES percepction
Yet God ki users can sense other god ki users so they are bypassing this resistance.

Welp, if Vegito can't sense Gerard's power then this fight is even worse for him.
That's moreso a caveat of God Ki, needing God Ki yourself to sense it. I don't think it's justified to give God Ki users the ability to bypass Extrasensory perception unless a thread was made regarding it and it was agreed on.

They are good if they can see his energy, he still have reiatsu in his body wherever he emit em or not, there are example in bleach verse where quincy can detect by seeing their energy.

In that case, Ichigo would also get the ability to bypass Extrasensory Perception since people weren't able to sense Aizen's Reiatsu but Ichigo was once he became transcendant. Just seems weird to me personally.

Amasnesotdrol said:
Pretty sure Ichigo have that in his profile
Ichigo has resistance to Extrasensory perception and Extrasensory perception but he doesn't have the ability to sense people who have resistance to Extrasensory perception, which now that I think about it isn't even listed as an actual ability on this site and how would you even name that?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
You all did see what I said above about this being better done as a Fun and Games thread, right :U?
Change it to Frieza because he can actually fight when cut in half LOL

Considering he can't do anything to put Gerard down either and Frieza would go nuts before knocking out a character so much weaker than him to win, am not sure about that.

One energy blast would not only vaporize Gerard but also hoffung which in turn kills Vegito. I don't see Vegito winning this unless he has prior knowledge of how hoffung works.

Freiza would get more than an almost bisection

Kenpachi was only almost bisected after causing a tiny tiny cut in the blade, people like Frieza would vaporize the blade entirely which would probably cause Frieza to vaporize himself.

can't vegito use the same sort of paralysis that goku used on DBS broly ? where he envelopp him in his aura ,preventing him to move ?

If gerard is trapped in that and vegito can maintain it for a long time , that's GG for vegito so that's one win con for vegito .

If dbs goku can hold himself back enough to beat up some random bandits without killing them and weaken himself so much he can be grazed by bullets , i'm pretty sure vegito can control himself enough to just incapp gerard if he wish so. The only problem would be if gerard's regen cover being incapp'd wich was never showned iirc.

BFR'ing gerard by throwing him to space or with IT won't work , gerard have dimentional travel and can easily come back. Agree that bfr'ing and mafuba isn't really in characther but i'm sure vegito would use those tactics if the fight take too long. Not that it matter for this fight

But vegito is far more likely to just blast gerard , destroy him and hoffnung ,get destroyed in return by hoffnung's ability while gerard regen from the damage .

I'm voting gerard for now if that is not considered a stomp .

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
And gerald would just come back stronger and bigger.
If vegito completly destroyed hoffnung , he is probably dead anyway so gerard becoming stronger isn't really a factor ^^

Naeblis495 said:
can't vegito use the same sort of paralysis that goku used on DBS broly ? where he envelopp him in his aura ,preventing him to move ?
If gerard is trapped in that and vegito can maintain it for a long time , that's GG for vegito so that's one win con for vegito .

If dbs goku can hold himself back enough to beat up some random bandits without killing them and weaken himself so much he can be grazed by bullets , i'm pretty sure vegito can control himself enough to just incapp gerard if he wish so. The only problem would be if gerard's regen cover being incapp'd wich was never showned iirc.

BFR'ing gerard by throwing him to space or with IT won't work , gerard have dimentional travel and can easily come back. Agree that bfr'ing and mafuba isn't really in characther but i'm sure vegito would use those tactics if the fight take too long. Not that it matter for this fight

But vegito is far more likely to just blast gerard , destroy him and hoffnung ,get destroyed in return by hoffnung's ability while gerard regen from the damage .

I'm voting gerard for now if that is not considered a stomp .
He'd need to maintain it for a day to win via it which there's no evidence he can do. Also it depends on which Vegito this is since Goku only has that ability in the movie after the TOP.

That was Base Goku. Base Vegito is literally the equivalent of SSB Goku at least. And from everything we saw Goku killed those bandits (People are usually under the impression that Goku doesn't kill, which isn't true, he literally killed hundreds of people in original DB). Also, from how knocking somebody out works it wouldn't even work on somebody who can regenerate, especially Gerard who has been shown to be able to regenerate his brain.

Quincy shadow wouldn't work in space, unless it was on the moon or something since it requires a shadow which wouldn't be produced if you were floating around in space.

Actually characters literally projected their shadow into the air so he probably could just escape with that.

Mafuba would work but he can't use it since he need preparation for an object to seal Gerard in.

BFR would never happen, Vegito and specifically Vegeta would never allow himself to win like that and it's clearly extremely out of character since it hasn't happened in battle once.

Riiight , i forgot this isn't gogeta , i got my fusions mixed up , my bad .

https://youtu.be/PPAEu56UE24?t=130 , goku clearly say he just knocked him out and it turn out to be true a bit later. I agree that there is concrete proof that vegito can weaken himself so much but i don't think it's that much of a strech.

If incapp can't work regardless due to gerard's regen , that's tough for vegito and most likely a stomp.

as for the Shadow , it can clearly work without a surface needed and can just create huge portals from a much smaller normal shadow .So as long as there is a source of light reaching gerard ,creaing shadow on his own body , he could use it .

chapter 484 and 514 for the example i'm talking about regarding the shadow (can't seem to link the pages i want)

Guys, remember not to worry about this much if at all. Regardless of this being a stomp or not, it can't be added anyway considering Whis did away with the time limit on Vegito, which already means this can't be added to profiles.

Naeblis495 said:
Riiight , i forgot this isn't gogeta , i got my fusions mixed up , my bad .
https://youtu.be/PPAEu56UE24?t=130 , goku clearly say he just knocked him out and it turn out to be true a bit later. I agree that there is concrete proof that vegito can weaken himself so much but i don't think it's that much of a strech.

If incapp can't work regardless due to gerard's regen , that's tough for vegito and most likely a stomp.

as for the Shadow , it can clearly work without a surface needed and can just create huge portals from a much smaller normal shadow .So as long as there is a source of light reaching gerard ,creaing shadow on his own body , he could use it .

chapter 484 and 514 for the example i'm talking about regarding the shadow (can't seem to link the pages i want)
Fair enough, again though this is SSB Vegito, who is many times stronger than SSB Goku who is hundreds if not thousands of times stronger than Base Goku.

Yeah I realized the shadow thing after seeing Jugram create a portal in the air.

Okay so

Speed equal, Geratd wins duo to hax and Vegito inability to kill him

Speed unequal, Vegito blitz and damage Gerard many time but he can't kill him due to his haxes, in the end Vegito tires himself put

Also Gerard's sword is a think

i agree , there is no concrete proof that vegito can weaken himself to those levels , i'm just entertaining the idea that it could be possible .

Xehanort1307 said:
Speed unequal, Vegito blitz and damage Gerard many time but he can't kill him due to his haxes, in the end Vegito tires himself put
Gerald would also come back stronger..

Fair fight my arse, the last time Goku fought someone really weak he just insta-capped them. Vegeta straight up just insta-pwned scrubs left and right. If Vegito senses that Gerard is weak as hell, he'd lower himself and just bonk him on the head.

Regen does NOT counter KO btw. That's literally not how KOs work. a KO is caused by a sudden blow that results in your nervous system temporarily going haywire (Basically); not literally any damage you can regen from.

Akreious said:
Fair fight my arse, the last time Goku fought someone really weak he just insta-capped them. Vegeta straight up just insta-pwned scrubs left and right. If Vegito senses that Gerard is weak as hell, he'd lower himself and just bonk him on the head.
Regen does NOT counter KO btw. That's literally not how KOs work. a KO is caused by a sudden blow that results in your nervous system temporarily going haywire (Basically); not literally any damage you can regen from.
You have to be knocked out for an hour for it to count as a win, which is something that will never happen. You'd be lucky to argue Gerard would be knocked out for more than 10 minutes.

Base Vegeta and Goku aren't even 1% of Base Vegito let alone the SSB Vegito used in this thread, you have absolutely zero and I mean zero, evidence to suggest he can lower himself enough with enough accuracy to where his punches would knockout Gerard without killing him.

It depends, a KO can result from your Neural Circuits being damaged which Gerard would obviously heal.

Goku has suppressed himself to 4-B or 4-C levels whilst using SSJ Blue. DB characters can suppress to the degree of hitting an human level character without killing them.

If we assume Gerard is knocked out for a brief 5 to 10 minutes, Vegito would have defused at the moment Gerard stands up.

So that would be 2 3-As against Gerard if I am not mistaken, and I doubt both of them are falling at his ability. Vegeta maybe, but he still has to deal with Goku.

Vegito won't have time to defuse when he's vaporized. He literally has zero counter to hoffung and his style is very hit first ask questions later.

Vegito has no reason to go for the kill, He'll just try to KO. Vegito ain't going mad mode against a tier 6.

Back