• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gerard Valkyrie vs SSB Vegito

speed equal or nah ?

if yes,unless vegito goes for incapp or mafuba really quickly , he will get his soul destroyed or will most likely die for damaging Hoffnung too much .

If nah , vegito will have the time to use his entire arsenal before gerard can even think to do anything .

Anyway, I don't think the match will last long enough time for Gerard's reactive power level to matter much , if he doesn't win early on , he will get incapp'd or sealed.

Naeblis495 said:
speed equal or nah ?

if yes,unless vegito goes for incapp or mafuba really quickly , he will get his soul destroyed or will most likely die for damaging Hoffnung too much .

If nah , vegito will have the time to use his entire arsenal before gerard can even think to do anything .

Anyway, I don't think the match will last long enough time for Gerard's reactive power level to matter much , if he doesn't win early on , he will get incapp'd or sealed.
With how pridefull vegito is i dont see him ever using the mafuba he would more than likely just play around like usual.

He would have time yes, but unless he can bypass low godly with a move he uses in character gerald will just come back stronger.

Mafuba requires an object for the target to be sealed in which Goku/Vegeta and by extension Vegito don't ordinarily carry around with them. And as said above, Vegito wouldn't use Mafuba in character without prior knowledge anyway.

Afaik Vegito can't bypass Regen, especially regen on Gerard's level.

He might be able to knock him out without causing any significant damage? I'm doubtful on this though since the AP gap is ridiculous and even a casual tap from Vegito would obliterate Gerard.

Gerard might be able to grow strong enough to beat Vegito but that's a pretty big NLF and we have no idea how long it would take. Hoffnung is also quite a large NLF since Kenpachi was able to damage the blade (Yes I know Kenpachi took damage, but if Kenpachi can damage it then an attack from Vegito would obliterate the sword completely). But Gerard can honestly probably just reform the sword assuming it's made of Reishi.

Probably inconclusive, but there are certainly arguments to say Gerard can win if you ignore the NLF aspect.

If Gerard's Regenerationn is constant, incap shouldn't be an option. Much lower regen makes getting knocked out by force impossible (last I heard).

If it only happens when he is destroyed, then it should be an option.

We saw no upper limit for his growth so I don't think you could call it an NLF, but it is more or less worthless because we have no clue how much time it would take to reach there if he can. Still, it matters little considering the soul manip.

Omegas03 said:
Shouldn't Vegito be able to BFR? KO is not an option I guess? What is Gerard leading move?
How can Vegito BFR? And Gerard's leading move doesn't matter, he's not going to be able to kill Vegito without growing strong enough over time or if Vegito attacks Hoffnung with his strongest attack.

How can Vegito BFR? And Gerard's leading move doesn't matter, he's not going to be able to kill Vegito without growing strong enough over time or if Vegito attacks Hoffnung with his strongest attack.

Goku has BFR via IT so Vegito definitely has it. The thing is that I doubt he'll use it IC (and needs a Ki signature too).

The second question was to see if Gerard any ability to just insta kill Vegito but I guess that won't be happening, Vegito ain't using full force against someone weaker than EoDB Goku.

Purgy said:
??

DId you forget Quincy can erase souls?

Omegas03 said:
Goku has BFR via IT so Vegito definitely has it. The thing is that I doubt he'll use it IC.
The second question was to see if Gerard any ability to just insta kill Vegito but I guess that won't be happening, Vegito ain't using full force against someone weaker than EoDB Goku.

Yeah, there's no way at all Vegito is going to IT Gerard to another planet or something and peace out.

He might be forced to though, he'll try every move he has when he sees that Gerard just keeps regenerating and if his Final Kamehameha hits Hoffnung it'll probably kill Vegito or severely damage him.

Quincy RC was removed but I guess you could argue that Gerard's attacks would ignore conventional durability and target Vegito's soul directly.

I dunno.

I mean if it's his only option after the attacks don't seem to do anything he'll may try it but I dunno.

Does Hoffnug work if he is hit by the Final Kamehameha at full force or would still work for example if Vegito uses Tier 4 to 5 force in it? I doubt Vegito will go full crazy mode against someone who is weaker than APPULE of all people :p. Heck, I doubt Vegito is going to get anything serious or go for the kill.

And what would happen if the fight drags on and Vegito unfuses? it would be two 3-As against a tier 6

I am leaning towards Incon for this one.

I don't see how AP will change it function when it work by getting damaged by enemy, unless he erase Hoffnung from history or smt along those line, plus breaking Hoffnung will be super easy due to tier difference.

As long as Hoffnung gets damanged, the damage is sent right back. Mind you, a small nick from someone ended in them getting a disproportionate cut on their body.

@Purgy RC? What do you mean?

Welp, would hoffnung reflection be fatal/Knock Vegito out at least? If that's so I'll probably go for Gerard if this isn't stompy. If nope then just Incon

Depends, Kenpachi cut a small nick in the blade and he was almost bisected. If Vegito vaporized the blade entirely, I'd say it would probably outright kill him if not severely damage him.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
As long as Hoffnung gets damanged, the damage is sent right back. Mind you, a small nick from someone ended in them getting a disproportionate cut on their body.
@Purgy RC? What do you mean?
Reiatsu crush

Power of hax I guess

This could be inconclusive though since it really depends on if Vegito attacks Hoffnung with an attack that would damage himself, e.g Final Kamehameha or something around that tier.

Vegito wouldn't be going for the kill initially or use a lot of force (just enough to maybe Knock him out) so incon is a possibility. But as the fight goes on would Vegito think of killing/use a lethal attack? I mean, it's still a Tier 6 opponent lol.

I agree but Vegito would probably try every move he has

Sure Gerard is so far beneath him in AP but when Vegito tries a regular Kamehameha or something and sees Gerard regenerate from it, he might decide to use his strongest attack.

Vegito stomps the fact this is getting seriously debated is laughable Gerald get thrown into space or get sealed

I do love all those dozens of fights where Vegito just launches his opponent into space for a quick victory.

Honestly, Vegito even grabbing Gerard would probably turn him into mush so not sure how he'd even accomplish that.

Idk about Knock him out since miracle works by turning damage done to him into size and power, knock him will still do damage to him.

Tipper17 said:
Vegito stomps the fact this is getting seriously debated is laughable
Gerald get thrown into space or get sealed
Sealed with the non existent container for the Mafuba that Vegito never used?

Thrown into space, like that one time literally nobody ever in Dragon Ball did such a thing?

Totally legit reasons.

If Vegito had the mafuba jar with him I would argue he will try that but he doesn't, and neither is IC for him to BFR so nope. Maybe Goku would try that but I doubt Vegito will.

Are we sure KOing isn't an option?

I don't think even Goku would try that. He never tried that with anyone else. Rather, he did the exact opposite and they disappeared to the Kaioshin Realm instead of sending Buu away and gaining some time. Same with Cell until he was gonna blow up, same with the Saiyans with the Shenron wishes even though I am pretty damn sure they should have known they can teleport people.

If we decide to include Super stuff, he didn't even try his trap by maybe teleporting Jiren, he simply used it to teleport himself away from the edge (which hilariously reminds me Goku should have never been in danger of falling off unless he was so out of energy he couldn't even IT, which never seems like the case, or he was knocked out)

I'm not sure about the KO thing but people above said it wouldn't work.

Personally I don't think Vegito would be able to suppress himself enough to KO Gerard without injuring/killing him especially without being able to sense Gerard's power level.

Sealed with the non existent container for the Mafuba that Vegito never used?

Thrown into space, like that one time literally nobody ever in Dragon Ball did such a thing?

Totally legit reasons.

Why not mafuuba is an ability of goku can do and by extension Vegito And nobody try's the whole space shit given everybody goku and co fought can breathe in space (freeza,cell,Buu,beerus etc) And even if we say throw that away nothing suggest vegito cant KO him where he has him outstated in every way

@Lancelot

Yeah, by plot and being Saiyans they would prefer to just defeat them fairly.

Btw, I don't think BFRing threats like Buu, Cell, or Black would work especially in series, The victory in these cases would be very temporal because for example Cell or Buu would still destroy pretty much anything they have at their path and will eventually come back, BFRing them isn't an option. Unlike a Vsbattle here so I'll argue he'll resort to it.

On another hand, BFRing Gerard (Universal range for god sake) would work more than BFRing any other DBZ or Super villain, but then that would be probably Vegito's very last move and Hoffnung would have probably done it's job.

@Purgy

DBS god ki users bypass Extrasensory perception resistance though.

Still iffy on the KO aspect.

Omegas03 said:
@Lancelot
Yeah, by plot and being Saiyans they would prefer to just defeat them fairly.

Btw, I don't think BFRing threats like Buu, Cell, or Black would work especially in series, The victory in these cases would be very temporal because for example Cell or Buu would still destroy pretty much anything they have at their path and will eventually come back, BFRing them isn't an option. Unlike a Vsbattle here so I'll argue he'll resort to it.

On another hand, BFRing Gerard (Universal range for god sake) would work more than BFRing any other DBZ or Super villain, but then that would be probably Vegito's very last move and Hoffnung would have probably done it's job.

@Purgy

DBS god ki users bypass Extrasensory perception resistance though.
I'm not sure what you mean by the last bit.

I'm still kinda new here so I'm not sure how it works, but is Gerard given KI here and therefore a Power Level? Because if not then how would Vegito be able to sense his strength?

Those aspects are equalized in vs battles so if he has any sort of energy it CAN be sensed if the opponent has Extrasensory perception, almost all of Z and up characters have this Ability.

An ability they can use, yet never used or have ever shown even considering of using. Trunks thought about it before even Goku did, and Vegito would why...? He doesn't even have a container to do Mafuba

Except, emm... Goku had no clue any of those people could breath in space. I certainly don't remember Frieza saying he can survive in space, nor any of them thinking that of Cell. Nor literally any other enemy that wasn't these two before like the androids, the saiyans, the frieza force dudes, etc.

Is much easier to say Vegito kills himself by hurting Hoffnung and getting damaged back. And unlike Zaraki, I really doubt Vegito can remain alive getting cut almost in half, which is the minimum he'd suffer.

Back